What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Lakeview, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in Lakeview
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThe work was done by Raymond with Allied Plumbing and he was polite and knowledgeable and the part of the yard that had to be dug up was left hard packed and appeared disturbed as little as possible. I would highly recommend him and Allied to anyone!
- Cox Plumbing & Leak DetectionWhen I contacted them we were given a date and time. They contacted me once they were on the way to my house and arrived right on time. The leak was located within the first hour and I was given the option of doing the digging myself or hiring someone else or having them do it. I choose to have them do it. The leak was found about 2 feed down and about 18 inches under the edge of the concrete driveway. Even though the repair was in a very tight area, they were able to do the repair without busting up the slab. I was able to do the back-fill myself. They are very professional and friendly. I would definitely use them again if needed
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncThe office staff handled everything easily and professionally and the installers arrived when they said they would, worked quickly and left everything looking great! We love our new storm cellar and it gives us peace of mind which makes it worth every penny and the brown stone-look is very nice looking! We highly recommend Arkansas Storm Shelter
- Chs Storm SheltersEven after a horrible (and unusually) rainy summer, which I feared might cause a delay, CHS installed our shelter in the time frame I was originally given. Their crew got the shelter in quickly (despite an equipment malfunction), they were professional, and cleaned up the area once the work was complete. Our kit was missing the handrail and fan, which CHS is sending us. I have no regrets on choosing CHS
- Victor I StegallHe is a very, very nice young gentleman. He is well mannered, well spoken, clean and trustworthy. We were so very pleased with the service he provided and I most definitely recommend him for multiple farming needs.
- Stewart's Backhoe & DozerExcellent job done promptly and under budget. He made a 2,000 ft road through a moderately forested area, up and around a hill. It took less than half a day and we were driving on it immediately. I will definitely use this service again.
- Decker Construction LLCThe work is always done in a timely manner. No surprises. Keeps us informed of the process throughout. Doesn't leave a mess. Never have to worry witih these guys.
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignJack responded quickly and worked with us to coordinate schedules during a very busy holiday week. He thoroughly explained the work that needed to be done and then very quickly and professionally provided the service. He provided superior customer service and work.
- TWIN CREEKS LANDSCAPINGThey were pretty good. It was a real straightforward, simple job we had. We had a sloped driveway, and we had a lot of water running down because we are in a hilly county. He came, took a look, and dug out some trenches in certain areas. It was pretty quick, straightforward, and reasonably priced. It worked. Our driveway does not have any problems that it has had and our garage is not completely soaked in water. They were also prompt
Excavators in Lakeview
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:I made an appointment and they never showed. I called and they stated they were “running late” and rescheduled for the following day. They,again, did not show. I called to check in and had to leave a message. They never returned my call. I promptly called a different plumber and had the problem fixed that day. This group is not one you can trust to be responsibleRebecca R.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir..
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:We have been in the trucking business since the early 80's and we offer a wide range of options and have equipment to meet almost any job demand.
- Business Description:Arkansas licensed general contractor, insured, bonded, workers comp.
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
- Business Description:We have 4 full time employees and several part-time during busy season. All employees are licensed and insured as sub-contractors. We offer free estimates and discounts for repeat customers.Recent Review:Fantastic! Obviously there was a lot of concern on our part, it's a touchy project! But Mike reassured us that everything would work out just fine and thankfully it did! Crew were all very nice and their work diligently. Mike explains everything in detail and is always available if you have any questions or concerns. He keeps you informed on every step of the process. From minor to major work I definitely would recommend B & B for their services! Great job guyKimberly R.
- Business Description:Mobile Home, House, & Commercial Repairs in 4-State Area With over 30 years experience in commercial, home and mobile home repair you can be confident that the job will be done right. No job is too big or small. Phil started in construction & repair as a teenager with his father, has been a field superintendent running a crew of 250+ guys in FL. The company name came from others telling Phil he's as straight as an arrow & as honest as anyone could be. Straight Arrow became a reality when he m..Recent Review:Phil and his crew are always excellent. I can trust Phil, he has ethics and morals, and that's unusual these days. He gives good advice, knows what he's doing, and doesn't overcharge. He and his crew were also able to help another crew who were delivering a heavy piece of furniture, and it wouldn't have gone well without them. Phil and his crew were a real lifesaver there. I've had him out for various jobs around the house over the last few years, and he does a great job. Hire Phil, you'll be glad you didMichelle M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
excavators in Lakeview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service362 Western Hills Loop
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Farwell Plumbing
- Ingalls Dirt Works, Inc.18577 Beaver Hollow Rd
- Ingalls Dirt Works, Inc.
- Keith Austin Construction Company800 N Jefferson St Suite 5 5
- Keith Austin Construction Company
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Webb Family Lawn Care3240 Cromwell
- Webb Family Lawn Care