New City Moving Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2009

IL ICC #158051

2929 North Campbell Ave

Chicago, IL 60618

New City Moving is located in Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI, and services residential and commercial clients looking to move within Illinois and Wisconsin. We do not use temp labor in the scope of our business and are members of the Better Business Bureau with an A rating. We look forward to working with you to meet and exceed all your moving and packing needs....

movers (419)professional organizers (3)storage unit (2)

03/21/2021

Customer service was very professional, reviewed all of the costs, called a few days prior to confirm date and time. Freddy and his team of (3) movers were great— on time, professional, efficient, courteous, and quick. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Moved from city to storage space in suburbs

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

02/27/2021

Excellent. Movers were professional, fast and punctual. They took great care not to scratch or scrape my walls while moving the equipment.

Description of Work
Moving elliptical exercise machine from friend’s house to mine

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

10/26/2020

New City Moving helped to make our move quick and easy. The team was very responsive and professional.

Description of Work
Local move

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

07/01/2020

Crew was delayed 2 hours due to an earlier client not giving them an accurate estimate of the moving to be done, but finished the move exactly on their time estimate (5 hr beginning to end) and at reduced cost. The gents were all efficient and careful with our stuff, not a single moving casualty even among the kitchen fragiles. They were also very helpful getting additional furniture down to a tra...

Description of Work
Moved from two apartments into a new place down in the Loop

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

01/20/2020

During a multi-stop move, these guys kept things in order, were careful with the inventory and worked continuously at each location. Not only was this team efficient over a lengthy move, but they took care to not damage hallways, doors and even reassembled my bed frame without asking. All of this at similar cost to other companies. I've since spoken with other people and realized friends have used...

Description of Work
Emptying a storage unit and half a condo

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 12/22/2019

11/13/2019

The movers were very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

09/13/2019

Jose G and his crew were extremely professional and efficient. Best move ever.

Description of Work
Complete residential move

Work Completed On 10/02/2019

08/20/2019

They showed up and were so slow loading the trucks. The Forman lost his iPad and so we had to look for that for 20 minutes and then stood around for another 15 after that before we actually left. Then broke a flat screen 50” TV and offered me $50 as compensation after I paid $3,000 and a tip of $200 in cash to the movers. They have a large force and are responsive but I will never use them again.

Description of Work
Move from my townhouse I’m the city out to a ranch in the burbs.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

08/02/2019

The guys called me in advance to let me know the time of arrival. They arrived even earlier and began moving my items right away. Some of my furniture needed to be wrapped and it was done in an excellent way and professionally. They made sure nothing was damaged no matter how narrow was the entry door to my new apartment. I would hire them again!!!

Description of Work
I moved from a two bedroom apartment to a one bedroom apartment.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

05/16/2019

New City Movers were Great! Professional. Took care and wrapped all my furniture, were very courteous and quick.... I will hire them again when I move out from storage. They are great!

Description of Work
Had moved furniture and personals from condo to storage for now.

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

Moving.

Out-of-state Moving. Vehicle Transportation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa