From washing walls to deep cleaning carpets, house cleaners offer plenty of additional cleaning services that you may not realize.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Hot Springs Village, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Hot Springs Village
- Maid 2 ShineWe are very pleased overall to have found Melody after trying a number of house cleaners in this area. She is professional, reliable and trustworthy. She has consistently left our home thoroughly cleaned and smelling fresh.
- Maid 2 ShineWonderful! Melody has an eye for detail and always leaves our space exceptionally clean. We couldn't do without her!
- Maid 2 ShineAbsolutely wonderful. Melody is way above average in her work ethics. She’s friendly and easy to get along with. She knows what needs to be done and takes care of it. She does not need supervision. She’s honest and caring. We think she’s wonderful.
- Maid 2 ShineMelody was very professional, prompt, reasonable and does excellent work!! I would highly recommend her if your looking for someone that is honest, dependable, and does great work shes the girl!! I will be using her services anytime I need this in future!!
- Maid 2 ShineMelody does an outstanding job cleaning my house. She's dependable, thorough, and I've been very pleased with her work. She's been cleaning my house for about a year.
- L & N Cleaning Services + PlusI dealt with Laura and she was very responsive and did a great job! I would highly recommend this company for your cleaning needs!
- Maid 2 ShineVery good. Melody and Darlene were thorough, courteous, and knowledgeable about specific cleaning processes. I have now hired her services for regular biweekly cleaning.
- Maid 2 ShineI came home after our first cleaning by Maid 2 Shine and couldn't be happier. The work was thorough and beyond my expectations. Melody is extremely easy to work with and flexible. I'm looking forward to having her back and starting what will hopefully be a long term relationship.
- Maid 2 ShineEverything went great — prompt, professional, helpful. And the price was more than fair. Great service!
- Jackelyns Maids Services- Carpet & Window CleaningIt went wonderful. They did a very nice job. The condo was cleaned very through roughly. I was even here when the young man cleaned the garage. He was very through rough, but the girls that he worked with were not that great. I let him know that. I feel like the girls working with him didn't help very much, but the end result was very good
Last update on November 24, 2020
House Cleaning Companies in Hot Springs Village
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
There are plenty of natural air-freshener options that will keep your home smelling just as wonderful without the hidden addition of toxic chemicals.
Fast-track your way to a clean bathroom with this 13-step bathroom cleaning checklist. All you need are five minutes and some basic supplies.
Find house cleaning services in
- Hot Springs,
- Lake Hamilton,
- Mount Ida,
- Shannon Hills,
House Cleaning Companies in Hot Springs Village, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MACARTHUR DR
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Aire Serv of Little Rock
- L & N Cleaning Services + Plus32 Zircon Dr
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- L & N Cleaning Services + Plus
- Maid 2 Shine120 King Arthur Ct
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- Maid 2 Shine
- NO TIME TO CLEAN104 CESSNA CIR
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- NO TIME TO CLEAN
- Robbins Cleaning Services P.O. Box 26542
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80936
- Robbins Cleaning Services
- The Cleaning Authority141 Vanadium Point
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- The Cleaning Authority
House cleaners that service Hot Springs Village
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.