Advanced Pest Control

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

601 Hobson Ave

Hot Springs, AR 71913

We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for

07/23/2021

Paul C.

Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage company.

Description of Work
Bed Bug treatment

10/16/2019

Shauna A.

Mike is very professional & did a thorough job. He quoted the job & immediately went to work. He even knocked down spider webs which are really bad living on a lake. We used another pest control company for two years without success & will switch long-term to Advanced Pest Control. They are the only company that provide full service for insects, small animals, bats, etc. Thank God I don't have bats in my belfry! Advanced uses the highest grade chemicals available & so far I've observed excellent results.

Description of Work
Interior / Exterior Extermination

Category pest control

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you! We are excited to have you as clients!

10/03/2017

Loreta G.

He responded quickly, sprayed thoroughly, inside and out, even though we had just moved in and hadn't gotten everything unpacked. We signed him to a contract, and haven't seen a live bug since.

Description of Work
Spraying for bugs/spiders.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback!

11/20/2016

Kathryn L.

Cameron called & said he could come early but had no problem when I said I wasn't home yet I called him back & he came right after & got home very personable guy. We talked about the cues game & the red sot. When they called to set the appointment, they are always able to accommodate my schedule.

Description of Work
Pest control-sprayed inside & out.

09/28/2016

David B.

On time, called before arriving, completed through inspection before spraying product, made recommendations to help our problem.

Description of Work
Pest control inspection & spraying inside home. Cameron Arnold was the tech at.

08/02/2016

Robert D.

technician was able to rid my home of all the bats

Description of Work
bat removal

08/02/2016

Robert D.

All gone now. Service man Brad did an excellent job. It was the only honest price I received out of 4 different company estimates. One other company actually gave me a quote of $10,000!

Description of Work
Bats removal from 2nd story eaves

05/04/2016

Adonna A.

Everything went better than I expected. Very pleased!

Description of Work
Pest control termite - initial application.

03/24/2016

Judi J.

I was an pleased with the professional service. and the extra care given to rid me of a rodent problem in the cellar all gone now .

Description of Work
The price was more than fair for the care. Bug treatment inside and outside with follow up treatment plus, had a rodent problem in the cellar. very concerned about their customer prompt and professional.

03/09/2016

Jan B.

It was great. We've never had any complaints. I would absolutely use them in the future. I went to them from another one that I was very unhappy with. I think they're competitive with other company. I have no complaints at all.

Description of Work
They come out quarterly for pest control.

02/24/2016

Bernard S.

See above. I am so pleased with this company. They really came to my rescue quickly when I called, worried about noises under the house. Brad is so knowledgeable and takes his time to explain everything. I had also requested insect spraying inside and outside of my home. I feel the price was very fair and the job done promptly. Everyone I talked to was so polite.

Description of Work
Went out of their way to help me. Came quickly. I was worried about scratching noise under house. Brad came right out. He was so helpful and explained the problem and took care of it. I had also ordered the indoor/outdoor bug spraying, which I will continue in spring and fall each year. I am so very happy I found this company. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Advanced Pest Control. Brad is so knowledgeable and explained everything to me, and Alicia (spelling?) has been so helpful on the phone to schedule this.

12/21/2015

Annette M.

I have been with another pest control company due to a really bad infestation after my home sat empty for 9 months. I used my regular pet control, that came 3 times in about 35 - 40 days. Their potion did nothing. John, your technician was super!! Did not see but a couple very drowsy bugs after his first visit. Within a few days, no more! I will say their monthly fee should give you a better break when you pay it on an auto pay through your bank. Seems to have the price break of 10% & 5% i reverse.

12/21/2015

Thomas B.

Provider responded quickly when called. Once the free inspection was completed, I was given an estimate recommending at least two treatments with pricing for each. The treatments were scheduled about two weeks apart and completed on schedule with two different technicians. The pests appear to have been exterminated as expected. Billing was timely and accurate.

Description of Work
Sprayed for household ants.

11/12/2015

Carrie P.

Once our neighbors moved out, we became infested with cockroaches. The technician quickly found the source and treated with immediate results. We loved the speed, price and professionalism. Awesome company!

Description of Work
Treated for cockroaches in the duplex we were living in.

08/11/2015

caryn C.

The first person who came out did not do a good job. The ants returned the very next day. I called them. The owner came out and redid our entire property. I was very happy with their response to my concerns and the actual follow-up job. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Sprayed for ants and spiders.

09/08/2014

Beverly K.

They arrived promptly to scheduled time. Dug u around my house and applied chemical. They sprayed for roaches thoroughly and everywhere. All roaches 3 were gone, the next day those 3 were sickly.

Description of Work
Termite protection and inspection. Spray for roaches.

06/18/2014

Donald G.

eI answered all the questions on your ratings list

Description of Work
sprayed for bug infestation

11/15/2013

Fred T.

No more ants inside and no traces of poison or ant bodies, they left not to return ! And have not found any more spider bodies. Details are that we tell all others about this great experience. Just a note though: I went to our large Central Station Flea Marketplace next day after our Advanced visit; they had just hired TERMINEX .... here in Hot Springs to spray the whole market (it is the old K-Mart building). The fumes were "TOXIC' from the poison they used !!! I talked to three vendors who have shops there, each are now ill; one lady had to go to the hospital to get oxygen and shots. Another one I didn't recognize since her face and eyes were swollen nearly closed from the spray ingredients. And a neighbor of mine, Mr. Gerald Wheeler had gone in there and he said he had had 'agent orange poisoning' from his younger years and that this smell is moredangerous than agent orange was and he left the building immediately. One lady vendor had been baby-sitting her 2 yr. old twins great-grand babies and they cryed the whole time and she said her eyes were swelling closed again since she came back into the shop... I think each of those businesses in the Central Station Marketplace will never use Terminex for bugs in their own homes! I suggest Advanced Bug Control will get more business after this.

Description of Work
Showed up on time. Inspected my ants & spiders, tracked, sprayed; Two weeks later did follow-up & found dead 'brown recluse' in trap. I am allergic to most fragrances and poisons but had NO PROBLEM with what he sprayed with (either time). Very professional & friendly (& honest). Man named Lydell did the work and he was thourough and checked everywhere and even showed me several termite nests in rotting wood around my yard. My husband and I welcome him and ADVANCED PEST CONTROL to do all our pest control from now on. Also visited the main office later and it was nice and clean and the lady treated me with much hospitality.

Category pest control

We really appreciate you [member name removed]. It's people like you that make serving others a pleasure!

10/18/2013

Richard W.

Very well. Checked all the glue boards and gave the house a clean bill of health. They will follow up with quarterly inspections. Also did a complete termite treatment program. Very well professionally done. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Recheck of extermination.

08/15/2013

Tresa M.

They arrived on time, performed the inspection, went over the inspection with me, took me around the home to show the places they found, scheduled a time to come back out and do the work required, came out on time worked for 4 hours and the work was as described.? The workers were polite, professional, accommodating and they performed quality work.?

Description of Work
Inspected our home for entry of vermin, performed necessary work to close areas the vermin were getting in. They also placed traps inside attic, under the home and on the roof to capture vermin.

Category pest control, animal removal

Thanks for allowing us to service you! We appreciate your business (removed member name)!

05/21/2013

Kip P.

The two young men were very professional, put in a full day. A little on the expensive side, but they did a good job.

Description of Work
pest proofed the house we were selling. Caught a field mouse/rat in the attic.

05/08/2013

Karen B.

I had called another company we had used for termite inspections, but after 2 calls I didn't get a callback. We had a limited window of time, as this is a vacation home and we were leaving before too long. We didn't have time to waste waiting for a callback. Advanced set up a time right away and told me the name of the tech who was coming. Then she called back and told me a different tech would be calling me and wanted to make sure we had a "heads up" on the name change. Lidell called right away and we had him out the same day, when he did an assessment. He told us the price of the initial spray, followup spray in 2 weeks and cost to fix the 3 points of entry. He came back the next day and did all the spraying and fixed the entry points. Lidell was very sweet and very professional and was very friendly with our dog. We will definitely call Advanced again and hope to get Lidell when we need them again. We really appreciated the prompt response and professionalism! Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Sprayed inside and outside of townhouse and fixed 3 locations where bugs could get in.

02/16/2013

Barbara A.

I have been using this company for at least five years including for fleas, animals in my attic and general treatments. They are professional, friendly, through and respond immediately to severe problems.

Description of Work
Pest treatment for spiders, roaches, ants and general bug treatment.

01/28/2013

Sara S.

The service has been good overall. The job they’ve done has been thorough. They’ve showed up on time. The payments are automatically drafted out of my bank account, so I don’t have to worry about sending bills.

Description of Work
They provide pest control services on a quarterly basis.

01/28/2013

Debbie K.

This company is great! They’re very professional and easy to do business with. They explain everything and have done a good job.

Description of Work
They fixed a pest problem and I also have a yearly contract with them for preventative maintenance.

Category pest control

Pest, Termite & Wildlife Control.

Chemical sales