Advanced Pest Control

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2012

We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We use top-of-the line chemicals that work, so we don't claim to be the "cheapest guys in town" for pest control. But chemicals aren't the only defense for pest control. Understanding the pests' habits, behavior and harborages is essential, so we train our technicians thoroughly to give you the best pest control possible....

07/23/2021

Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage company.

Description of Work
Bed Bug treatment

10/16/2019

Mike is very professional & did a thorough job. He quoted the job & immediately went to work. He even knocked down spider webs which are really bad living on a lake. We used another pest control company for two years without success & will switch long-term to Advanced Pest Control. They are the only company that provide full service for insects, small animals, bats, etc. Thank God I don't have bat...

Description of Work
Interior / Exterior Extermination

Category pest control

Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you! We are excited to have you as clients!

10/03/2017

He responded quickly, sprayed thoroughly, inside and out, even though we had just moved in and hadn't gotten everything unpacked. We signed him to a contract, and haven't seen a live bug since.

Description of Work
Spraying for bugs/spiders.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback!

11/20/2016

Cameron called & said he could come early but had no problem when I said I wasn't home yet I called him back & he came right after & got home very personable guy. We talked about the cues game & the red sot. When they called to set the appointment, they are always able to accommodate my schedule.

Description of Work
Pest control-sprayed inside & out.

09/28/2016

On time, called before arriving, completed through inspection before spraying product, made recommendations to help our problem.

Description of Work
Pest control inspection & spraying inside home. Cameron Arnold was the tech at.

08/02/2016

All gone now. Service man Brad did an excellent job. It was the only honest price I received out of 4 different company estimates. One other company actually gave me a quote of $10,000!

Description of Work
Bats removal from 2nd story eaves

08/02/2016

technician was able to rid my home of all the bats

Description of Work
bat removal

Category pest control,animal removal

05/04/2016

Everything went better than I expected. Very pleased!

Description of Work
Pest control termite - initial application.

03/24/2016

I was an pleased with the professional service. and the extra care given to rid me of a rodent problem in the cellar all gone now .

Description of Work
The price was more than fair for the care. Bug treatment inside and outside with follow up treatment plus, had a rodent problem in the cellar. very concerned about their customer prompt and professional.

03/09/2016

It was great. We've never had any complaints. I would absolutely use them in the future. I went to them from another one that I was very unhappy with. I think they're competitive with other company. I have no complaints at all.

Description of Work
They come out quarterly for pest control.

Category pest control

Pest, Termite & Wildlife Control.

Chemical sales