From neverending dirty dishes to everyday grease and grime, keeping a clean kitchen isn’t easy. Use these tips for sticking to a kitchen cleaning checklist.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Benton, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Benton
- Squeaky clean pwsMy house looks cleaner on the outside than when I moved in! Great service and great, friendly people to work with. 10/10 would recommend!
- Squeaky clean pwsExcellent service. Will not be calling anyone else for any sort of project like this. Josh the business owner is incredibly friendly and super easy to work with and hold the same values most of us customers have. Thank you squeaky clean PWS!
- Lisenby Cleaning ServiceIt went well. She cleaned my father’s house, mine, came back to clean the outside of Dad’s kitchen cabinets and came back and waxed my living room and dining room floors. Very punctual and I like that. Also, very friendly.
- A.Tart Janitorial LLCThey were on time and came ready to work. She and her techs were very professional and courteous. Everything I asked over and above they did with professionalism and had had pride in their work. They were very professional and showed me utmost respect and courtesy for my age. I see a long and happy working relationship. I would definitely recommend this team to other
- A.Tart Janitorial LLCIt went great the areas that I specifically asked to clean was an awesome job done im serious thinking about hiring to up keep my new building soon
- A.Tart Janitorial LLCIt went well she was very professional she has my house looking real good smelling good I highly recommend her
- Lisenby Cleaning ServiceTalk about excellence!!!!!!! She took our home that we were moving into and turned it into a diamond!!!!!!! Seriously! The most thorough cleaning job we've ever had done. We look forward to her coming each time she does. Thanks Pam!
- Lisenby Cleaning ServicePam always does such an excellent job. It’s so nice to come home from work to a spotless house! I recommend her to everyone I know!
- Smart Cleaning NYCHave been using bi-weekly for a year or two, it's always a great service and team is very reliable. Easy to book and house is spotless afterwards. :)
- Chores by StephChores by Steph uses natural products so my home smelled fresh. I didn’t realize how much my baseboards and range hood had been neglected until they were sparkling clean. They did a very thorough job, from ceilings fans to floors and everything in between.
Last update on October 4, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Benton
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
There are plenty of laundry stain removal products to choose from. But Dawn dish liquid, baking soda, lemons and vinegar are some of the best stain fighters.
Wax paper can do more than press flowers or make dough-rolling easy. Check out these clever uses for wax paper in the kitchen and in all the rooms in your house.
Find house cleaning services in
- Shannon Hills,
- East End,
- Little Rock,
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
- Hot Springs Village
House Cleaning Companies in Benton, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Bertha Juarez House Cleaning Service3504 Peachtree lane
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Bertha Juarez House Cleaning Service
- ACTR123 Main Rd
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Aire Serv of Little Rock4915 MACARTHUR DR
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Another Level Cleaning Services260 Jacques Rd.
Nashville, Arkansas 71852
- April Dawn's Cleaning Service330 S School St
Gassville, Arkansas 72635
- ARI ARKANSAS RESTORATION INC15 MAUMELLE CURVE CT
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- Arkansas Clean Care201 N. Main Street P.O. Box 95
ENGLAND, Arkansas 72046
- Arkansas Crime Scene Cleanup IncPO Box 1500
Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543
- Austin & Upholstery26 Wright Circle
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Bailey Cleaning Service5405 N Cedar St
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
- Bailey Cleaning Service
- Professional Cleaning9901 Brockington Rd
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Professional Cleaning
- Uneedamaid Cleaning Services15325 Jenny Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Uneedamaid Cleaning Services
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Welch's Cleaning Service
House cleaners that service Benton
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.