Your kitchen cleaning tools can be a bacterial haven. But knowing how to clean and when you replace your scrubbers and sponges helps you get the clean you need.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Pearcy, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Pearcy
- Maid 2 ShineI found Melody (Maid 2 Shine) on Angi three or four years ago and she’s been with us ever since. I can’t say enough good things about her. I love coming home on the days she’s been there. She does a great job, is dependable and great with my dogs.
- Maid 2 ShineMelody took very good care of our home. Everything was better than expected. She is punctual and does what she says and goes above and beyond for her customers. I highly recommend her to anyone needing anything done she is great with our animals as well. We will continue to do business with her and refer her to everyone we know!
- Final Touches501Everything went perfectly well I was very impressed with this spotless job she performed on my house it was quite the mess very professional
- Final Touches501Donna is a blessing, she came to our rescue in 2022 when we purchased a home in the Village. We were still out of state and not moved just yet. She came highly recommend to us, and respectfully contacted us and she clearly understood exactly what we needed, a deep clean before moving in. Donna took on the responsibility and did a beautiful job of cleaning, she is very organized and pleasant too. We are so pleased and satisfied as we now have her awesome help, care and assistance twice a month, of which I'm so appreciative of. MollyY (Hot Springs Village
- Maid 2 ShineWe are very pleased overall to have found Melody after trying a number of house cleaners in this area. She is professional, reliable and trustworthy. She has consistently left our home thoroughly cleaned and smelling fresh.
- Maid 2 ShineWonderful! Melody has an eye for detail and always leaves our space exceptionally clean. We couldn't do without her!
- Maid 2 ShineAbsolutely wonderful. Melody is way above average in her work ethics. She’s friendly and easy to get along with. She knows what needs to be done and takes care of it. She does not need supervision. She’s honest and caring. We think she’s wonderful.
- Maid 2 ShineMelody was very professional, prompt, reasonable and does excellent work!! I would highly recommend her if your looking for someone that is honest, dependable, and does great work shes the girl!! I will be using her services anytime I need this in future!!
- Maid 2 ShineMelody does an outstanding job cleaning my house. She's dependable, thorough, and I've been very pleased with her work. She's been cleaning my house for about a year.
- L & N Cleaning Services + PlusI dealt with Laura and she was very responsive and did a great job! I would highly recommend this company for your cleaning needs!
Last update on January 12, 2023
House Cleaning Companies in Pearcy
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Sick of streaks? Cleaning mirrors with vinegar can banish your cleaning woes. Here’s how to clean a mirror or window with vinegar.
Stainless steel appliances are an investment, so it’s important to keep them in good condition. Use these cleaning tips to keep them squeaky clean.
Find house cleaning services in
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs,
- Hot Springs Village,
- Mount Ida,
House Cleaning Companies in Pearcy, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Maid 2 Shine120 King Arthur Ct
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- Maid 2 Shine
- NO TIME TO CLEAN104 CESSNA CIR
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- NO TIME TO CLEAN
House cleaners that service Pearcy
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.