Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Harrison, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Harrison
- SIVELLS MASONRY INCThey were really good, I had no problems whatsoever, they were willing to work with me and they had very reasonable prices. They were very good to answer all questions.
- Tmc MasonryThe young man who came out is an artist, he did wonderful work. He was able to match it, and it looks like it is original. What I liked about him was his knowledge and his skill level.
Masonry Contractors in Harrison
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to rejuvenate neighborhoods and increase the standard of living by improving the overall quality of housing for the residents. Call us today and let’s see how we can work together!Recent Review:They still tools and never respond to my text anymoreJose G.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:We specialize in tile and wood but offer more than just flooring services. Full bath remodels, door and window installation. Small sheetrock jobs. I have been in the construction field for 20 plus years. I started my flooring business 3 years ago. I take pride in what I do. When I come to your house to do a job I treat it as if it were my own house. I offer a full gallon service at a half pint price
- Business Description:For 14 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and duct care and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:Our experience shows in every job we do. With over 45 years of combined experience in the concrete business, we offer professional, dependable concrete services for commercial, residential and industrial clients. With Backus Concrete as your commercial or residential concrete contractor, you can be assured that our skilled team will get the job done, and do it right. Call for more detailsRecent Review:The company has never returned even one of our calls! Recently, we have called them 2 times requesting a bid for our porch...and in the past couple of years we have called them about 3 other times for a bid on concrete around our pool. :Pano P.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality resultRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br /Anne Marie C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Backus Concrete LLCPO Box 10451
- Backus Concrete LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Rosales Masonry4666 Phifer Court
- Rosales Masonry
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash