Balance Landscaping LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
AZ

PO Box 9668

Mesa, AZ 85214

Hello Matt with Balance Landscape. We would love to help you with your project and together create your vision. Balance is a licensed, bonded, and fully insured landscape contractor with over 30 years of knowledge, expertise, and integrity. All of it right here in the valley. Matthew Perling Vice President Balance Landscaping, Design & Contracting 480-233-2191...

lawn & landscaping (7)tree service (2)lawn care (3)

12/18/2019

Wesley C.

Great. Ravi and his crew were very efficient. I wanted to spread sand over the existing pavers and seal them. Ravi advised against sealing the existing pavers as it create a maintenance task going forward to keep them looking good. Even though he lost some work, he gave me great advice.

Description of Work
Install new pavers, spread sand on existing pavers.

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

08/31/2013

David L.

Ravi basically treated us like family. He is, by far, the most efficient service professional we have worked with. He always responds just about immediately. I call and his "hi" is enthusiastic, like he's happy to hear from me, even though, mostly, when I'm calling, it's because there's more work (and we pay a fixed monthly amount). He gives us weekly service for roughly half of what others quoted. He comes in with a large crew and they work together. Because he uses a larger crew for big jobs, the work is done rapidly. Several other things: 1. I never have any trouble understanding him - on the phone or in person. I don't know where the problem came in that other review. Ravi speaks excellent English and has very clear diction. 2. He really does want the customer to be happy with the work. The first time through, I found a few things that I didn't feel were done the way I wanted and he just kept working until I was willing to sign off on the work. 3. Because we had recently bought the property, the palm trees were very overgrown. When they cleaned/trimmed them, some debree fell into a large swimming pool. They cleaned up the big things immediately but we didn't have a strainer to clean the smaller pieces. Ravi sent someone around the next day with his own strainer so they could leave the pool spotless. 4. When I was trying to rent the house, Ravi and his crew came in on a different day from scheduled just to be sure everything looked great. What I listed above was weekly maintenance including fertilization and weed treatments, mowing, blowing, edging, maintenance of drip irrigation and sprinkler systems for a 1 1/2 acre property.

Description of Work
First Ravi and his crew did a whole property cleanup and trimmed 18 palm trees. They then took over weekly yard maintenance on a 1 1/2 acre property

Work Completed On 08/29/2013

06/24/2013

Beth N.

They did a great job. They trimmed up everything- trees, shrubs, etc. and hauled it all away. He crew worked for 10 hours and took 4 truckloads of debris to the dump! Ravi gave suggestions on plants to remove and what to replace with to add more color to the yard. We are planning on using them for or regular landscape service now.

Description of Work
Balance Landscaping completed a whole yard cleanup. The trees and shrubs were very overgrown and needed to be trimmed. The crew hauled away all the debris as well.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 06/15/2013

04/21/2011

Peggy D.

Will never know, the business never responded to my request, for a call or prices.

Description of Work
I sent an email to this provider asking what they charge for services and never heard from them. Then I called the number listed and it was not this business??? Wow doesn't Angie's list check these people out???

Work Completed On 04/16/2011

Please note that we never received an email from this person.

04/20/2011

Kathy and Bruce W.

We don't use them anymore because they got really expensive for no reason at all. They were really not doing a great job so we switched to someone else. We didn't feel like the quality was there and they were way too expensive. The workers were okay and they just did what were supposed to do. There was no attention to detail.

Description of Work
We last used Balance Landscaping LLC three weeks ago for landscaping.

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 04/05/2011

10/10/2010

ART L.

Jackson is excellent. This is the third time I've used his services. I telephoned him and scheduled a time for him to come and he was very accommodating. They arrived a little late but commenced to clear out a lot of overgrowth, trim hedges and trees, including extensive trimming of dead material from a tree. He and his assistant were courteous and thorough, cleaning up after the work very nicely.

Description of Work
Extensive pruning, trimming and cleaning of yard area, including trimming of hedges, trimming of trees and palms, removal of overgrown plants.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 03/20/2010

12/17/2007

ART L.

Extremely well. Jackson was responsive to my phone call, came and gave an estimate for his work, and showed up in a timely manner. He said it would be more economical for my work to be charged on an hourly basis and his estimate was about 1/10th of another one I had previously gotten for the same work. He had to reschedule because of one conflict but he came right on time at the rescheduled time. He was extremely courteous and started work right away and didn't delay or drag out the work because it was on a hourly rate. He cleaned up the area very nicely afterwards.

Description of Work
Trimmed two ficuses, two palms, one large yellow nut tree, bird of paradise plants, lantana and shrubs. Cleaned ground area as well.

Category landscaping,tree service

06/11/2007

Moe D.

Excellent. They were on time, courteous and did a great job picking up after themselves. Jackson is a great listener.

Description of Work
Did major trimming and cleanup and planted several trees, vines, and shrubs.

Category landscaping

Landscape design and build. 3-D C.A.D. renderings Pavers Artificial turf Irrigation Granite / rock Putting greens Outdoor kitchen areas Masonry services Light grading Storm water management Arborist services And much more...

Lawn Maintenance