Courteous homeowners may wonder what the etiquette is when it comes to tipping roofers. Find out if, when, and how you should tip roofers for a job well done.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Green Forest, AR
There are 12 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Green Forest
- JM ROOFINGDue to a wind storm my shingles rolled over on themselves. Johnny came over the same day I called and gave me a bid and offered to tarp up me roof! While waiting for the insurance company he came over and checked to make sure the tarp was holding up. His prices were very reasonable and kept me informed along the way how things were going. He completed this in the hottest days of the summer
- Monty's Roofing LLCThis is the 4th roof this company has completed for me. Never a call back. Roof looks good. I am now calling them for gutter protection.
- TRIAD INC.I just had a new roof put on our house yesterday by Triad Roofing. We had significant hail damage from some of the spring storms last year. I was impressed with the clear and timely communication and friendliness of our sales rep, John Tracy. He made the process simple and stress-free. He even met with the insurance adjuster. 2020 has been stressful but at least getting our new roof was not. It was a delight to work with Triad and John Tracy who provide good old fashion real customer service. I highly recommend Triad Roofing and their sales rep John Tracy
- Cook Roofing Co LLCOverall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, and then after the second crew had been hired (and also were not experienced), they left the job unfinished and it is still unfinished to this day. Weeks would go by with no communication and I would have to text and call him about 5-6 times to get a call back and on two occasions I had to threaten legal action to get him to do any work on my home. There was a litany of mistakes....He ordered the wrong materials, and the roofers installed a red/brown roof on my home that was supposed to be grey. It does not match the dark blue siding. He forgot to order two windows and so I paid for them out of pocket. Both of his siding crews installed the siding improperly and he tried to tell me that the siding was defective and that he couldn't do anything for me to make it right until the siding manufacturers fixed it for him. I have had two other companies come out to look at it and they confirmed it has been installed improperly. The window contractor was great and roofers installed that properly (as far as I know), just with the wrong colored material. Siding has been left hanging from the side of the home, gable vents not replaced, trim looks really bad, the front door was not replaces as promised, porch lights, outlets, shutters, and hoses are not reattached to the home. And the most noticeable thing that I see when I look at my home is all of the warped siding covering it. I gave Mark a check for $16,000 and he made sure to stop by my place of employment to pick it up the day after the insurance company sent it in the mail, but then it took him over a year to get to the point where he just wouldn't do any more work on my home...and a LOT of headache and frustration during that time. I hired Mark's dad many years ago replace my roof and he was great to work with. I thought that was who still ran the company, but sadly, this has been a totally different and disappointing experience. If you would like to see the work that his subcontractors did, please feel free to drive by my home and take a look. It's located at: 140 Rea St., Hollister. I'm still waiting for the extra funds to fix the mess Cook Roofing Company has left. Please save yourself the headache and hire someone that cares about doing good work on your home
- Above It All Roofing, IncI had several roofers to give me estimates for the roof re-do. Jay arrived on time, took his time to assess the situation, which was a bit different than a regular re-roofing, and sent me the estimate by email, as I requested. I chose Above-It-All Roofing because they gave me the most detailed estimate of anyone, and their price was quite reasonable and in line with the other contractors. When I contacted Jay, he gave me an approximate date for the job, which was about two weeks away. He continued to check with me during those two weeks, to keep me appraised of his time frame. On the day before the roofing was to begin, Jay came out, delivered some material and re-assessed the project. We realized that there had been some misunderstanding on my part as to the extent of the job, but Jay worked with me, did the job I expected, and did it with no extra cost to me. On the day of the roofing, his employees arrived at 7:30 am and were finished by 3:00 pm. These men were conscientious, working quickly and well. They cleaned up the debris as they worked, and made sure before they left that everything was picked up and the area around the house was clean. The wind caught a piece of plywood as it was being tossed off the roof and blew it into a window, and Above-It-All made sure the window was fixed in a timely manner. These guys did a great job
- Thompson Roofing & ReconstructionProject went very well, 1 layer of roofing was removed and impact resistant shingles were installed. Receipt showing payment for the purchase of roofing materials by Thompson from the suppling vendor was promptly sent to me upon request. The presentation packet given to me at the beginning of the project showed proof of insurance
- A-1 Guarantee Roofing IncI was told by Troy Johnson that it was "a structurally sound deck and shingles" and "I wish I could sell you a roof". This company was 1 of 4 Angie's "A-Listed" roofing companies I requested for an estimate. Obviously very honest, and I would request them when I have to have roof work done.
- A-1 Guarantee Roofing IncThe overall experience was outstanding. Never had to have any work done. Troy did his inspection and determined that nothing was wrong with the roof. Glad I researched a roofer from Angie's List......!!!!
- The Micham Roofing Company, LLCGreat! Quickly responded to my request for estimate, provided quick estimate, and finished the job in one day! Left my premises looking as good if not better than when they arrived. Honest and fair!
- The Micham Roofing Company, LLCAll went well. Crew arrived and completed job in timely fashion. They were very professional and responsive to my questions. Did a good job and cleaned up as well.
Roofers in Green Forest
- Business Description:We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof workDouglas B.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Joshua Company has over 30 years combined experience in the building trades. Our primary focus is the installation of complete seamless guttering systems. If you already have seamless gutters we can repair, clean, or add leaf guard to keep your current system functioning properly. In the case that your existing gutter system is beyond repair we can remove and replace your system with a new one. From time to time we repair soffit & fascia as needed and over the years we have built decks, repai..Recent Review:I couldn’t be happier. When he installed new 57 ft long gutter on back of house he made sure to follow my wishes about sloping the gutter against the fascia to improve water. I highly recommend Jack for any gutter/downspout workJames W.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Able Roofing & Construction, A+ rating with the BBB. Licensed and Insured.Recent Review:Everything went as promised, punctual, on time and very safe. Cleaned up everything and answered all my questions. I was impressed by safety was put first and time second.Charles p.
- Business Description:No job too small. Provide all types of handyman services as small as mounting a television to as big as home renovations. Specialize in remodeling and flooring to fit your wants and needs. Here is a list of services we provide: Home Renovations Home Repair Handyman Decks Hardwood Flooring Tile Carpet and sheet flooring Small Projects Lighting Fixture Replacement TV Mounting and Home Theater Organization Metal Roofing Porches and PatiosRecent Review:It does not leak. It was excellent. He is very polite. He knows what he is doing. If he doesn't, he figures it out. He is really smart. He is reliable. He is knowledgeable. He does a really good work and if there's a problem he figures it outDan A.
- Business Description:I am a veteran owned and operated business. I focus on attention to detail, professionalism, and a consistent high quality of work and results. I have a highly developed skill set and multiple years of experience providing quality work and results. I provide; carpentry, minor plumbing, electrical, structural installations and removals, pressure washing, painting, detailing, odd jobs, landscaping and moreRecent Review:It went really well. Work was completed in a timely manner. Mark was friendly and respectful.Susie W.
- Business Description:we are a family owned business. we have been in this area for years. we take pride in making every customer very pleased with our work! we put a 5 year warranty on all of our work, and we don't collect any payment until the job is fully complete, and the home owner/customer is satisfiedRecent Review:Those guys were great. I would recommend them to anyone. I like that they're a family owned business (3 generations).Tom B.
- Business Description:We are a metal roofing contractor in the North West Arkansas region. Take a look at our photo gallery!Recent Review:Would def recommend and use them for future roof services! Very professional and quality materials, give them a call if you need any roofing work doneVlad M.
- Business Description:2018 and 2015 Super Service Award Winner for Windows and Siding. With over 30 years of experience in NW Arkansas in the windows and siding business, we are certain that you will be 100% satisfied with the home improvements made by our company. Life-time Warranty on Windows and Siding and 0% financing available (minimum purchase required)Recent Review:The owner is the salesman, he is friendly and professional but not pushy. The product that he sells is far superior to others I've looked at, and at a very fair price. The installer was very good at his job, he did the entire job by himself! He was also pleasant and such a hard worker! I would highly recommend this company and especially its productsMarsha J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Hiring a roofer is crucial for roof repairs, but you might be unsure of when to pay for the work. Find out the best time to pay a roofer, plus how much a deposit payment should be.
Overlay, layover, tear-off—there are many terms for different roofing methods. We break down everything you need to know, shingle by shingle, so you can decide.
Find roofing contractors in
- Blue Eye
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Kimberling City
- Shell Knob
- Branson West
- Reeds Spring
- Cape Fair
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Diamond City
roofing contractors in Green Forest
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- A-Plus BuildersPO Box 55
- AAA Guttering & Roofing2307 S Ingram Mill Rd
- ABLE ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3902 Pointer Trail East
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- R&D Pipe Company2200 Louetta Road Suite 100
- R3 RoofingPO Box 213
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- Right Pitch Roofing101 Terry Ave
- RoofUS Construction, LLC5809 Morning Star
- RUSSELL DICKINSON CONSTRUCTION257 COUNTY ROAD 6121
Green Forest, Arkansas
- R&D Pipe Company
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks2222 State Hwy T
- SG ConstructionPO Box 255
- SmithCo Exteriors LLC1531 W Walnut St
- Stewart Costruction & Electric LLC8005 AR-14
- Stokes Dock Co., Inc.3797 Osage Beach Pkwy F-2
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Seamless Siding & Windows of the Ozarks
- TERRY PARSONS ROOFING & CONSTRPO BOX 132
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
- TJB4931 MO-39
Shell Knob, Missouri
- Townlin Roofing8227 Hopewell Rd
- Tri-Lakes Roofing LLC250 Shoals Bend Blvd
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- TERRY PARSONS ROOFING & CONSTR
- Victory Painting205 Old Farm Rd
- Victory Painting
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC1920 S 1st St
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC
- Zcc11850 Cedar Grove Rd
Lead Hill, Arkansas