Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Green Forest, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Green Forest
- Top Tier Kitchens & BathsIt went very well except for one small glitch involving the dryer lint vent. Taken care of promptly. Great workers. Would have liked a seamless shower but this co. Does not use. Impressed with clean up and polite craftsmen.
- Motto's FlooringEverything we asked was done and on time. Suggestions were made to enhance the finished product and were completed as agreed upon.
- GreenStick LLCMy wife and I shopped around and extensively discussed what exactly we wanted in our flooring. We had narrowed down the flooring choice, and the installation provider we thought could offer the best quality product, service, and price. After a friend recommended David and Korina Jones of GreenStick for another emergency service, we inquired about their services for our flooring and some other remodeling ideas. After sharing our specific ideas, not only did they share with us our options, but took the time to take us and show us some ideas and flooring products that we hadn't considered. We either didn't know they were available or considered them out of our budget. We immediately decided to contract GreenStick, and within a few days they were installing our new hardwood and travertine tile. They handpicked each tile and strategically placed each one so we could enjoy the best pieces in the best possible position and lighting. The same attention to detail was evident in the placement of the hardwood planks out of each box. Each day was finished with the cleaning of construction debris. Overall, not only was the service impeccable, the price of the service competitive with the large retailers, but we feel the pride in their work far exceeded our expectations. With this project complete, we will definitely be using GreenStick on the extensive remodeling of our basement and other projects in the near future. I can't say enough to recommend these folks for any of your construction or remodeling needs. If you would like to enjoy our before and after pictures, we would be glad to share them read less
- Stoneridge Flooring DesignFire place, carpeting in several rooms, floor wood and ceramic tiles, and kitchen back splash. All are excellent and look great. There was not one project that was less than perfect. One small issue did occur. They came out with no questions asked to replace.
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleAs I stated in the previous box, the job was well done. Connolly & Sons Tile and Marble worked quickly, were very fair and cared greatly about the finished product. They wanted their work to reflect their ability and I can assure you it does so. The newly installed tile floor looks amazing!
- Sovereign FlooringThe service went excellent. They came out as scheduled. They were knowledgeable, friendly and very responsive to all my questions.
- Stoneridge Flooring DesignThey did a good job but the product price was fairly expensive. The workers cleaned up as they went and they were very easy to work with.
- Baty ConstructionThe work went very well. Gary and the crew showed up on tme every day. They cleaned up as they went along which made for a clean work area. Gary was more than receptive to any changes that my wife and I wanted done and was always available for any questions and concerns that we might of have. The work was supposed to take four days and they finished in two and a half. Work was done professionally and communication with Gary was also available. Would definitely recommend Baty Construction to anyone seeking excellent work done at a fair price read less
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleThey came out and gave us an estimate - we agreed to the terms - the next day they started. It only took a couple of days to completely makeover that bathroom. I will be using them again for other rooms in my home.
- Connolly & Sons Tile And MarbleOverall I was very happy with Connolly and Sons. They worked at a pretty decent pace, were courteous and punctual, and did a pretty good job at paying attention to detail and requests. Just one exception to that, where I'm going to have to fix it one way or another. Because I ended up having to go in to work, they had to hurry to finish this area, and I'm not exactly thrilled about how it came out read less
Flooring Contractors in Green Forest
- Business Description:Superior Clean is a commercial cleaning service specializing in Covid sanitation.Recent Review:Did an OK job. Never showed up the second time. I called and never received a phone call back. Don't need this type of customer serviceDenice H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert advice read lessRecent Review:First order was delayed but I did not get notified of the delay timely. Second order was a very smooth transaction. The savings on the purchase made up for the less than stellar experience on the first order. I would try them again if I had the need read lessShari C.
- Business Description:A LOCALLY OWNED.Recent Review:overall, they are a very shady company and would not use them at all.kevin h.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Thiele's Custom Tile & Hardwood.Recent Review:Excellent. Quality work, responsive, on-time, did it the "right way". Did not cut any corners. Did above and beyond what he said he was going to do to make me happy. Prides himself on quality of work. I received 3 bids he was the middle guy. The cheapest was $1200 but wasn't going to waterproof the shower (I had a mold problem from a leaky shower to begin with). The most expensive was going to do the exact same thing but was a tile store and was going to charge me $6000. Evan charged me $2450 including all materials except tile. He helped each step of the way to make sure all work was done to my liking. Gave professional recommendations to get the most for my money and the best look. Would use him again hands down. He also removed and reinstalled my sinks so I didn't have to get a plumber. This saved me $120. He went farther and did extra edge finishing to make sure everything looked good. Also, recommended additional fixtures to help with the house value (frameless glass shower door) and referred me to a company to get this done. He took the time and took the steps necessary to complete this project correctly. I love my new bathroom and he really payed attention to detail. read lessElin T.
- Business Description:Locally owned Flooring store for over 29 years. We carry Carpet, Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Area Rugs, Commercial Tile and much more.Recent Review:Job has not been finished and it has been over a month. Subcontractor is waiting on materials Caroet one is supposed to order. Fortunately, I have only paid 3/5 of price.Mary K J.
- Business Description:We are a small construction company that deals directly with the customer. I am a licensed contractor on sight and am directly involved with the building process. We are experienced and able to complete all of your construction needs. From building a deck to crafting your dream home and any remodeling needs in between. Thank you for your consideration and God bless you and yours read less
- Business Description:We can assist with modifications to suit all levels of impairment. If you are a caretaker we can create designs and provide equipment and tools to lighten your load and promote safety. Allow us to modify your house into a home you can grow old in, whether you are currently disabled or planning for future aging we can produce what you desire with a quality elegant finish. Roll in Showers Vanities Counters Shelves Widened doorways Room additions Custom homes Grab bars Hand rails Ramps Stair c.. read lessRecent Review:They are very thorough, prompt, and very reasonable. They did an excellent job. Absolutely I would use them again.john s.
- Business Description:Free estimates 35 experience working with home owners and light commercial businesses.Recent Review:They were able to begin work sooner than expected. They arrived in a timely manner every day. They were polite and hard-working. I was very satisfied with their work and would hire them again.Diane M.
- Business Description:SNC began servicing the Twin Lakes area in 2003. We began as a custom tile installation company and rapidly grew into a full service flooring sales and service provider, this growth was insisted on by satisfied customers that needed us to expand our services. We immediately started our expansion and shortly became the fastest growing flooring and natural stone counter top company in North Central Arkansas. To date we strive to continue our expansion and provide the largest, newest, and most i.. read lessRecent Review:Nothing but positive at this business! <br />Jim K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Blue Eye
- Eureka Springs
- Kimberling City
- Shell Knob
- Branson West
- Reeds Spring
- Merriam Woods Village
- Rockaway Beach
- Diamond City
flooring installation in Green Forest
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- Carpet One Floor and Home802 Sanders Ave
- Carpet One Floor and Home1100 SE 14th St
- Carpet One Floor and Home1046 E Stearns St
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Connolly & Sons Tile And Marble318 Michel Ln
- Carpet One Floor and Home
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Maudlin Home Maintenance321 Hilltop Vista Rd.
REEDS SPRING, Missouri
- Maudlin Home Maintenance
- OZARK HARDWOOD FLOORING404 HIGHWAY 65 S
- OZARK HARDWOOD FLOORING
- TILE UNLIMITED120 E RUSH AVE
- TILE UNLIMITED