Need to make an educated decision when hiring a contractor to waterproof your home's basement? Here's what you need to know when making a hiring decision.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Glenwood, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Glenwood
- Foundation Recovery SystemsOverall, the works was performed as discussed. The sales process was uneven at best. There were some omissions by the sales person that cost us additional money and the concept of signing 19 places for a $2000 job seemed very suspicious. I would rank the selling process as a D-. Notifications regarding job scheduling were not as advertised in email causing me to reach out to make sure someone would show up. The work was preformed by two technicians that seemed to have good knowledge and worked diligently. Cleanup was acceptable. Still waiting for the promised paper invoice that was promised to be sent. If there is an alternative you might want to consider i
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- Redeemers GroupPhilip and his crew were great! He took the time to answer questions, explain what they were doing, and how everything would work.
- CRC Concrete Raising & RepairUltimately we received a lower price from another Angie's List company, but had a really good experience with CRC.
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.Work took months to complete, only displaced the problem, and did more damage to the home. We had basement flooding with the heavy rains at Christmas 2015. We got the run around by one company so in January called PFS & they were able to come out & immediately. We chose the work we wanted to have done & sent a deposit check which cleared the bank on February 1st. They said they'd be right back out to get the work done. Then for SIX WEEKS we received excuse after excuse as to why they couldn't come. They set a date to come & later canceled. Rescheduled to one morning at 9 a.m. At 8:45 I left my office to meet them at the house. At 9 am they called my husband & said they were running late. It's a one hour drive from their offices to our house. They knew at 8 am & 8:30 & at 8:45 they wouldn't make it by 9 but couldn't call earlier? He said they were leaving just then, so should be here by 10. I came back at 10 am & sat for 45 minutes & waited. Called them every 5 minutes & no one ever answered the phone. I left a note on the door & left the basement unlocked for them & went back to work. I have no idea what time they actually showed up that day but they did show and work. I sat on the bill a week or two, but the DAY my check cleared the bank we had some rain--nothing substantial, just a light rain. After work, we went to check the basement. Along one whole wall where their new foam sealant was dripping wet. My husband called the next morning & sent photographs & got "hmmm, that has never happened before" & they said they'd be out and they came within a few days. Another rain, more water in the basement. They came back again. Waited for weeks (May 16th) More rain--light, steady, maybe half the day. More water leaking in. The next morning my husband texted them & sent photos of where it was leaking. The response was that oh, they did not fix it last time (April 4th) because the injector machine broke & none of the holes got filled, but no one told us it wasn't fixed! We could've had the wall repaired & thousands worth of flooring down because no one ever told us it wasn't fixed!!! We were just wise enough to wait for it to rain & see if it would leak again because we have no faith in them. Coincidentally, the very machine that had broken had gotten fixed the day before!! So they came out to fix it again. We got tired of waiting for heavy rains so we set the hose by the wall & let it run for hours. Still wet in the basement. They came back & worked a couple days. We ran the hose again. One leak, but now it's up high & we only paid for the bottom half of the wall to be repaired. They'd finally accomplished the job they were paid to. They just relocated the leaking to a higher location. Now we've spent an additional $3000+ (with someone else) installing a French drain around the house--what we should've just done to begin with--to fix the problem. The next step in our remodel was to call a plumber to come in & run some water lines in the area repaired. The plumber didn't even get started on the work when he got to the drain & discovered whoever removed the pipe before broke the drain off. We couldn't prove PFS did this damage so we agreed to have the plumber fix it--which requires a jackhammer & $500 worth of work. Once they jackhammered into the floor & could stick their hand in it, they found TONS of foam shot down into the drain. It is obvious what happened was PFS indeed did break the drain & rather than mentioning it or admitting it, they shot foam down into the hole so gasses wouldn't back up. Had we not discovered the foam way down the drain we would've had major issues in the near future. The plumbers had to spend an entire day trying to dig out the drain & all the foam. We have NO doubt now that PFS was responsible for the broken drain & the exact same foam that was shot into our walls being shot down our drain. Also, no one else has been in the house besides them. I don't understand how or why they would do this or why they would not just admit to breaking something & offering to repair it instead of trying to hide it. I've never been more disgusted and frustrated with a company. The photos attached are from 3 different dates, I have more than that even
Last update on November 16, 2021
Basement Waterproofers in Glenwood
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Don't throw out that magazine rack! Getting organized usually means getting rid of stuff ... but learn how you can repurpose some items as organizing helpers.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Mount Ida,
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs,
- Hot Springs Village,
- Mineral Springs,
waterproofing contractors in Glenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Benson and Co
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Southern Structural Solutions14 Cobblestone Dr
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- Southern Structural Solutions