Benson and Co

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2012

At Benson Company, we know choosing a roofing contractor is a tough job. Let us make it easier. Simply pick up the phone and call! We'll be happy to answer any and all of your questions, and once you are ready to move forward, we will be happy to provide a free quote. 33 years in business. A+ BBB. State licensed insured & bonded....

Alvarado Masonry LLC

Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

AQ Roofing, LLC.

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 10275.

Community Builders Inc

Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any questions before, during and after your home improvement project. Community Builders is a Better Business Bureau accredited company with an A+ rating. Family operated. Additional phone numbers - (918) 695-8838, (918) 960-1009 & (918) 836-0135. Additional contact name - Greg Wolter. Additional email - info@communitybuildersinc.com.

05/10/2013

eable

Description of Work
The company was puting a new roof on my neighbors house and I was going to ask them for a estimate on a leak I had around my fireplace. Before I could get to them, they came over and offered to do an estimate. he came the next day and was very professional and knowledgeable and did a great job. I would reccomend them highly.

Residential and commercial roofing, interior & exterior painting. insurance restoration-hail, wind, tornado, fire and smoke

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa