Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Amity, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Amity
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend themJ L.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:3W Construction is a licensed and bonded residential and commercial contractor. Our work is superior to most because we strive to achieve excellence by providing hard work, dedication and integrity to your project. 3W Construction has the tools, knowledge, and experience to design and create the space you're looking for. We pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and passion for all that we do. And no matter the scope of your project, we pledge to complete in on time and within budget. Pla..
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Techne Concrete is the personification of art and skill. We take regular Grey concrete and transform it into beautiful concrete that takes on the look of tile, stone, brick, ashlars slate, seamless slate or wood. We are certified EliteCrete installers. and have over 30 years in the Concrete and Masonry tradesRecent Review:When I first met with Daniel Jackson, the new owner of Techne Concrete, he was very polite and convinced me that he was able to build the patio of my dreams. By the end of the project, my opinions had changed. The patio project did not go as planned. Because his workers bailed on him, Daniel showed up on July 26th with two workers that he just picked up. Unfortunately, they had no experience dealing with concrete. At the end of the day, my patio did not look at all like the patio that had been promised to me Daniel realized this and promised to fix the patio. We scheduled for August 4th, but he cancelled because he could not get any workers. When he showed up on August 8th, Daniel refused to fix my patio unless I gave him $300 cash to buy color for the concrete. (This was not the first time that he had asked for money before the job was completed. I had caved before, including writing a check for the workers.) I told him that I would gladly pay the balance after he completed the patio, as stated in our contract. Because I did not cave this time, I now have a patio that will hurt the value of my home: the concrete coloring is uneven, the flower bed is filled in with concrete and a board, the steps are unfinished, and the stamps are not crispPam L.
- Business Description:Arkansas Storm Shelters travels the entire state installing storm shelters and septic systems. We also provide the residents of Arkansas with Generac Generators and Earth Outdoors Wood Furnaces. Visit our website to see product information and call the office with all questions 855-967-7233. We accept major credit cards and we also offer 100% financingRecent Review:Very well, very professional, well on time great team!Kate H.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Garage Floor Coating of Arkansas provides free estimates.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. Services are backed by an available lifetime warranty, friendly customer support and convenient financing options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes are alike, our Technicians carefully inspect the problems affecting your home before developing a comprehensive repair plan designed uniqu..Recent Review:They had several carbon fiber strips that they were putting in and I liked the appearance of that much better because it just blended right up with the wall. That was our choice if we went through and then we did call them back and said that give us an estimate on something a little less expensive, but we didn’t hear back from themGerald R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Amity
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3W Construction Inc.201 Pond Street
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 3W Construction Inc.
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Garage Floor Coating of Arkansas139 Hall Lane
- Garage Floor Coating of Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lucky You5444 central avenue
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Lucky You
- Techne Concrete179 Northbend Drive
- Techne Concrete