Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Siloam Springs, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Siloam Springs
- Moran's PaintingIt looks better than we anticipated. This is not our first time using Moran’s Painting and will not be our last. They are honest, talented, hard working and dependable.
- Fast Electrical ServicesExcellent service. Definitely making Ronnie my to go Handyman. Immediate response to my quote request, fluid communication and appointment setting, arrival on time and confirmation of working appliances. Also, it is worth to mention that Ronnie cleaned up afterwards leaving a clean area after services are rendered. He definitely earns an A+ grade. Thank you read less
- Fast Electrical ServicesI first hired Ronnie to add lighting and rework a water pump in my food truck in early 2018 and found him to have a high caliber of professionalism. He knocked out the work quickly and did an exceptional job. I hired him for a couple smaller jobs and he was quick to respond and provide great service. Earlier this year (2019), I hired Ronnie to completely install new and update the wiring in our building remodel. We completely gutted the building and with his professionalism, he ended up providing guidance to the other project crews. I have used other contractors in the past and Ronnie is at the top of the list for me. Since the completing the building, I have hired him additional jobs and recommend his company to others read less
- Updates By Nate Handyman Service LLCI emailed Nate with the list and he called me back very quickly. I explained what was expected because the house was vacant and we lived in another state. He gave me a very reasonable quote and scheduled to come and do the work and I sent him a more detailed list with pictures. On the day of the work he called to let me know he had arrived and had looked at the work to be done and was ready to go buy supplies. He checked to make sure there were no changes. He spent about 8 hours doing a list of about 21 things including digging out two posts and cementing two new ones on the backyard gate. He took pictures of his work and called me when he had questions. I highly recommend Nate for his professionalism and commitment to detail. The work done was great read less
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasHandyman Connection, and Will in particular, was great to work with. He came out on time and when he was expected. His work was very good, and was completed in a timely manner. I would definately use him again.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasMy experiences with them have been good. I have used them for a couple of things. I spent about $900 on the electric and about $450 on the carpentry/wall finishing. I liked the guy and he actually was here before. I have had no issues with the work he performed.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasMike was on time (called the night before to confirm) and was knowledgeable. I knew that I needed wooden ramps for my dog with back trouble but had no idea how they should look. He drew out his plan on paper and then gave me a cost estimate. He went and got the wood and other necessary supplies and came back to build them. I couldn't be at home during the lunch hour, but he told me he had to give an estimate nearby around that time so it was no problem for me to leave. When he came back, he did the grout repair job in our upstairs bathroom and was still finished before 5:00 p.m. The total cost matched the estimate very closely. I was very happy with his design and the work he did read less
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasKen Townsley was prompt and quite agreeable to use the materials I had already purchased to repair my water damaged soffet. He performed the work in a professional and complete manner. I would never hesitate to call Handyman Matters for any future work that I cannot perform myself.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasWe just bought a 30 year old house with some definite issues, some of which needed immediate attention. Steve Langton worked with me extensively on putting together a quote we were both happy with. We went back and forth with new ideas, suggestions, and ways to save money on the project. He even referred a plumber to me with whom I could work directly. That way, I didn't have to pay Steve to serve as a middleman and could lower my costs. The fact that Steve was willing to do that really showed me that he values me as a customer and is willing to put my satisfaction first. Additionally we have been very happy with all the work Handyman Matters has done for us. Whenever we had questions or concerns, they were very accommodating and didn't hesitate to come back and adjust things until we were totally satisfied. We still want to remodel our laundry room and kitchen and will definitely be using them again read less
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasWe found rotted wood underneath the siding above the garage door. I could not have done this job alone & hired Handyman Matters to have help with this project. Roger of Handyman was definitely a GREAT help. He & I removed the rotted wood, replaced the wood & replaced the siding - all without having to take the garage door or jam down. This was a 2 day job in extreme heat AND all the work was above our heads!! I definitely needed his help. He was great to work with and had the knowledge needed to do the job correctly read less
Contractors in Siloam Springs
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family Owned since '14 Moran's Painting will give you a personable experience with quality work and nothing less!Recent Review:They did a great job. They also completed the job on time.albert C.
- Business Description:Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in comercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competative pricing. read lessRecent Review:They were very professional and they did an excellent job.Doug and Carrie F.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OW read lessRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again! read lessJeremy U.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect.. read lessRecent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of time read lessBecky R.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services we believe when we do our job right, it doesn’t just improve your home’s value, it improves your quality of life. Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas is a locally owned & operated franchise. In NWA since March 2008, we have many quality craftsmen that are employees of our company, not subcontractors. They have all been background checked, sex-offender checked, & drug screened prior to hire. If you call with a list of repairs, you can feel confident the craftsman we send.. read lessRecent Review:Nathan was an excellent craftsman. His work was impeccable. He was on time, courteous, and dedicated. The only reason they did not get 5 stars was the original estimate was $3,300 and the we paid $4,900. The estimate was badly underbid read lessGlenn J.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515 read lessRecent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as well read lessLisa W.
- Business Description:G&S Contracting offers Specialized Commercial and residential Remodeling and property Excavation as well as Custom property Management such as Earth bridges over culverts, stone archways, and pad building for new construction read lessRecent Review:Professional, honest, and can do all types of projects. Very pleased with the work being done!kassey w.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, frie.. read lessRecent Review:Extremely well, quick and clean, thanks Ronnie!Charlie D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Elm Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Cave Springs
- Sulphur Springs
- Bethel Heights
- South West City
general contractors in Siloam Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel9070 Grimes Dr
- Abshier Construction11648 Amy Avenue
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
- Angelo Brocato's Painting and Remodeling1024 West Oak St.
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- A Cut Above Handyman&Remodel
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Bear State HandyPro Solutions1913 SW Pine Ave
- Bella Vista Contractors Inc20 Syston Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Bob Priest13236 Schoolhouse Dr
- Buddy Shute Carpentry416 E Huntsville Rd
- B-Squared Construction
- Custom Craft Construction112 Madison
- Custom Craft Construction
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- I do everythingpo box 53
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- I do everything
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Sands Flooring799 ford lane
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim1299 Slack St E
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shane Helmer Construction12204 Fat Nash Rd.
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
- Southern Yankee Handyman LLC267 Joy Carol Loop
Bethel Heights, Arkansas
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Sands Flooring
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- TF Thompson Co Roofing and Waterproofing109 SE 14th St
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Roof Genie • Roofing & Construction3771 Ramsey St. Suite 109-142
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Two State Construction953 Lewis Circle
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air