Absolute Clean

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2012

Family owned & operated. We've been in business since 2004. We are IICRC Certified....

Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning

In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment today!

08/25/2015

Description of Work
Date of service 8-11-14.

02/08/2015

Wonderful. They did a wonderful job on my carpet and explained the process very well. I was going to buy new carpet which would have been expensive. They came in and cleaned the existing carpet and did a great job. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

09/09/2014

They clean better than any other service I have used. Your tile and grout will look just like new again.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning. I have used them for years they do the best job ever

06/10/2014

The work done was good. The price was high for just a good job. If I did ask for something to be done on the next visit, they always did it. I really didn't have a serious problem with any of their cleaners. I just expected to come home to a home with a sparkle for what I was paying.

Description of Work
Clean about 2200 sq ft of my home on a biweekly basis.

03/20/2013

They take great pride in their workmanship and didn't quit until the carpet and upholstery were perfect. Based on the time they spent at the house, the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend their services. It is also important to recognize they are certified by the IICRC so you can trust they know what they are doing!

Description of Work
Carpet on stairs and upstairs rooms, and loveseat.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning including tile, upholstery & oriental rug.