You can find plaster walls in a lot of older homes. What’s behind these walls—whether that’s lath or calcimine—can have an impact on how long they last. Finding out the age of your house can help you determine what you’re dealing with.
Get matched with top plastering contractors in Earle, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local plastering contractors.
Recent Plastering Reviews in Earle
- BP PAINTING COMPANYGreat quality work as well very timely. They were in and out in two days. Left the house super neat and clean. Definitely recommend these guys
- Kreunen Construction & RestorationThey did a fantastic job. My wife was concerned about her plants and flowers in her flower bed being trampled and roofing nails and pieces of shingles left in the yard. They cleaned up everything andcwe didn't lose want plant or flower! They did such a good job, my son his having his roof replaced next week
- France Paint CoFrance Paint Company painted the interior of our house with two coats was completed on schedule (4 days) and on budget as quoted. They moved and restored all furniture as needed without any issue.
- France Paint CoBruce and his workers were always courteous and dependable. They kept the property neat. The workmanship was excellent.
- Healy's Home HelpMr. Healy was in every way a true professional. He provided a timely response to my request for a quote. Examined both ceilings, made a sensible assessment of what need to be done and outlined what might occur if thing were not as they appeared. He even tested for the presence of Lead in the ceiling. As it turns out Lead was present so his quote include the cost for the renovation and removal of the effected material following OSHA/EPA guidelines and provide me with information materials concerning the process. He completed the ceiling on time and on budget and went above and beyond providing an excellent repair. I would highly recommend him and plan to use him again for repairs in my own home
- CHARLES SCAGGSCharles is the most trustworthy person. If I had 5 million dollars on the table and left for an hour it would still be there, and so would Charles. He does all sort of things for me and comes out even after working another job. He even does all sorts of things at my son's house too; he has even babysat my grandkids while my son worked. He is hardworking and does the best job and very dependable
- QE Restoration LLCefficient service. Pleasant. Had leak problem in later and they returned same day. Called and made sure all seals were secure. No further problem.
- EASLEY CONTRACTORSThere was major storm damage and the insurance covered the work. They were quick to call back. They were very easy to get hold of and to work with. The workers did a good job and cleaned up after themselves. They handled the entire project in a timely and efficient manner. They did a good bit of work
- Healy's Home HelpLarry scraped the horrible looking popcorn off the ceiling and put on three coats of mud to smooth it out and mudded the walls in two rooms. The price might sound high for this, but believe me it was a lot of work. These aren't small rooms and the walls in one were bad enough that they needed three coats of mud over every square inch to make them look good again. He put up plastic over the doorways and didn't get any dust at all in the rest of the house. The rooms look and feel completely different now. I am very pleased with the results. Larry was always on time and was very pleasant t deal with. He tests for lead paint and then follows proper procedure if he finds it, so you can be sure you're not going to be getting lead contaminated dust where you don't want it. I highly recommend
- Walls & CeilingsIt was ok, however, he didn't tell me until he finished that I needed to paint and replace the wood around the closet. He didn't have a receipt book to show work or amounts.
Plaster Contractors in Earle
- Business Description:With over 11 years of residential, commercial and industrial painting experience, we are proficient at spraying , rolling , or brush paint for you. We are completely up to date with the painting industry and new technique with certification specified areas. Included in our standard service packages is power washing of all exterior homes prior to Empress Painting paint applications. Ask us about our senior citizen and military discountsRecent Review:Great service. Great work. Looks likes the original. Will hire for additional services.Aaron T.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned & operated contractor that you can trust, and our reviews reflect that. We have thousands of satisfied customers, offer FREE Storm Damage Inspection, and you will have no out of pockets costs until the work is complete. We can assist you in working with your insurance claim to expedite repairs, are licensed, bonded, and insured, and are certified and trained in storm damage repairs.Recent Review:The folks at QE Restoration did a great job replacing our roof. They handled everything with the insurance company and assured the work was done on time with minimal inconvenience to us and little disruption to our property. Working with any contractor can be a difficult experience. Thanks for making ours a very pleasant experienceRob P.
- Business Description:BP painting company provides a number of services and promotional deals. don't miss on the $40.00 room specials that are every year between nov 1 - mar 1. bookings go soooo fast during these dates so make sure to get on the schedule. you can't beat it! We have been in business more than 5 years and was established in the central gardens location. all work that is performed is guaranteed and backed by 2 year workmanship warranties for interior and exterior work. we have worked on over 2,000. ..Recent Review:Great quality work as well very timely. They were in and out in two days. Left the house super neat and clean. Definitely recommend these guysRashana L.
- Business Description:Prices are reasonable
- Business Description:Serving the Memphis Metro area for 35+ years, Dan Stewart Realtors is a full-service Real Estate firm. Residential, Commercial and Investment properties including property management and Rennovations. As members of Memphis Area Association of Realtors and Northwest Mississippi Association of Realtors, we subscribe to and embrace a higher standard of ethics and customer service. As a family owned business our motivation is not corporate profits, rather great client service. we know that happy..
- Business Description:My primary business is consulting on buildings that have construction defects that allow moisture intrusion, rot, mold, etc. I also work with builders on new buildings to assist in the sequencing and selection of products to prevent moisture intrusion, promote long-term building performance, ie., concrete curing, roof flashing, window and door installation, moisture barriers, basement waterproofing, etc
- Business Description:All of your home improvement needs.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over 25 years, and have brought service to many happy customers. We have built complete neighborhoods, homes, home additions, garages, and barns. We also specialize in remodeling and repairing. I have a contractors license and we do a majority of all work ourselves but do occasionally subcontract some work out. We enjoy this work and are only satisfied when the customer is satisfiedRecent Review:During the insert repair, he broke the fireplace and pushed it back from the framework. He denied doing it, but it had been there for 23 years, and only came loose the day he worked on it. <br /> He replaced the chimney cap, but upon inspection, it was dangerous. He solicited someone else to help him with it, and we are pleased with the over all results of that. <br /> The FLOORS are the real problem. We provided the best moisture barrier adhesive we could find, and bought stranded bamboo to put down. During the installation, we asked the installer if he needed to do a moisture test. He stated that it was not needed as the slab had been down over 20 years. Within TWO weeks, the flooring was tenting up. Craig came out with the installer, but they maintained the fault was with the flooring. <br /> After that, we hired a professional flooring inspector to inspect the floor to determine what went wrong, costing us an additional $400.00. His determination was that there was so much moisture coming up through the concrete it caused the adhesive to release. I personally lifted the flooring and found the floor and adhesive was moist to the touch. The flooring inspector determined the installer was at fault for not finding this prior to installation. <br /> We still have ridges all through the dining room and living area. We are just NOW able to start working to repair the damage. <br /> Hendrix refuses to repair the damage. This will cost us several thousand dollars yo correct. While Craig seems nice enough, his lack of professionalism, and general lack of understanding that businesses have to stand behind the work they perform is dismal. We will never recommend, nor use these people for anything againCarole M.
- Business Description:Small Family-Owned business serving the Mid-South greater Memphis area. No job too big, small or too custom! Contracting and sub-contracting. Free estimates for Greater Memphis area! Licensed and Insured. Warranty may be offered depending on the job at hand. Call for your free estimate today! (901) 275-727
- Business Description:We are a small company with 5 employees. Very little of our work is subcontracted out, but we only use subcontractors who meet our high quality expectations. For most jobs payment is expected in full upon completionRecent Review:They did a really good job. They were great. I will recommend them to anybody. I will even use them again. The workers were all clean and they were all on time. They finished the job when they said they would. They did a few extra things that I didn't ask for just to make sure the job was done right. I was impressed with their work. They were personable and seem to enjoy what they were doing. They did above and beyond of what I asked forJim R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plaster contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Learn why plaster repair isn’t necessarily a good do-it-yourself project, at least for novices, and why it’s always smart to fix plaster before painting.
Find plastering contractors in
- West Memphis
- Marked Tree
- Forrest City
- Horn Lake
plastering contractors in Earle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dan Stewart Realtors3205 Kirby Whitten Rd 102
- Dan Stewart Realtors
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair9135 Broadway
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Hendrix Home Builders and Residential Repair
- Jolly Enterprises583 Cadraca Dr Apt 29
- Jolly Enterprises
- Kain masonry contractors llcP.O. Box #2226
- Kain masonry contractors llc
- Nava Construction
- Nava Construction
- QE Restoration LLC4816 Harpeth Peytonsville Rd
THOMPSONS STATION, Tennessee
- QE Restoration LLC