PEGASUS PAINTING/CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2007

184 EMPLOYESS. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. AFTER HOUR CHARGES MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ANGIE'S LIST $200 DISCOUNT ON ANY JOB OVER $500....

Emergency Restoration Services, Inc

Professional contractor performing all types of services including but not limited to debris removal and demolition to construction from the ground up. We specialize in decks and porches.

Middleton Painting

We offer commercial and residential painting services in Memphis, TN and the surrounding areas. This includes carpentry, trim work, drywall/sheetrock repairs and much more. Please give us a call for a free estimate!

Riggins Painting

Here at Riggins Painting we would like to offer you timely service and outstanding quality of workmanship on your next painting project. We specialize in Interior & Exterior residential and commercial repainting. Riggins Painting is more than just an average painting company. We strive to provide an exceptional experience from start to finish. We understand that it is important to deliver a high quality finished product and that it is equally important to achieve this in a timely manner. Communication is imperative to insure that your painting project is completed to your full satisfaction.

02/17/2011

Erin S.

Ron came to my home and talked talked as if he was the best in his trade. He pointed out every imperfection in my home and agreed to repair and paint- he pointed out things that I wasn't even aware of, saying that they would be fixed. I hired him without checking references (BIG MISTAKE). He provided no contract (I was dumb not to ask for EVERYTHING in writing). The work began within two days. I wasn't aware that ALL of the work was to be subcontracted out. A painting crew came in and began taping everything off,and covering my things with plastic sheeting. They taped the sheeting to my newly stained concrete floors, and when the tape was removed, so was the stain and sealer (they used some of the left over stain to cover up their mistakes and didn't have a clue how to repair the damage, leaving clear masking tape imprints in the surface and did not seal). The workers also taped plastic sheeting over the bedspread and large amount of items placed on top of it. When the tape was removed, there was white paint all over one side of the spread(clearly marks in the shape of the tape). When I pointed this out to Ron, he said that it was from my moving the mattress, and that if I wanted him to replace my spread, that I would need to have "professional pictures" taken of the stains, submit them to him and then he would evaluate if it may have been damage incurred by "his people". I chose only Three wall paint colors plus one trim color., and clearly stated where each color was to go. They managed to paint one room the wrong color, but repainted it in the right shade. The walls were partially mudded not sanded smooth and not primed prior to painting- leaving a "bumpy mess" under she painted surface, and clearly dull spots where the mudding occured. When I finally got him to send someone to "touch up" the places that were unacceptable, he sent someone who was clearly on drugs and didn't do even a quarter of the touch ups I marked clearly with post- its in bright colored paper. One room was not even touched with the trim paint. I made the mistake of empathizing with Ron when he asked to be paid before the work was done so that he could "make payroll" and wrote him a check for the whole amount after he assured me that the work would be completed as we agreed. BIG BIG MISTAKE! There were so many things left undone and unfinished, and when I called to see when it would be completed, he told me that as far as he was concerned, he was done. I never saw or heard from him again. I would recommend that if you are approached by this company or by this man, that you run fast in the opposite direction.

Description of Work
Ron was hired to paint the entire interior of my home, to remove wallpaper, smooth walls after paper removal and prior to painting, to lower baseboards and repair damage to wall caused by the re-placement of baseboards, to install quarter-round and fill gaps. He was to paint all walls, and all trim, as well as some ceilings.

Category interior painters

I'm really sorry you feel this way about our company . We drug test our employees every 22 days . Also I walked your whole house with you at the end of the job last may and at that time there was no mention of any problems at all with anything . I'm amazed almost a whole year later you mentioned this to me .I would of took care of what ever problem you had at the time . Also WE DON'T SUBCONTRACT any work out at all . I have a copy of the contract you signed on file also if you need another copy along with a copy of the check you made out to us . We keep those records for 5yrs . I have tried contacting you several times but the numbers are no longer working .

08/13/2007

KEVIN K.

I contacted them via email and received a return phone call the next day. They came out approximately one week later to give me an estimate. He gave me a verbal estimate before he left and followed up with a written estimate in email about two days later. I assumed that painting my house meant painting my entire house such as doors and gutters but found out that was not included when we got the final bill. The charges for those things were extremely reasonable but I would have preferred being told up front that those would be an extra charge. Those extras added up to about $300 over the estimate. Had it been another $100 I might have had some heart burn about not being told before hand. Aside from that they were very quality conscious and made sure the job was done right and to our satisfaction. They were done in less than a week after I got the estimate. Very professional and customer service oriented. We are very happy with the outcome. Our home looks fantastic! I would use them agai

Description of Work
Painted entire of exterior of my home including front, back, garage door plus gutters and down spouts.

08/13/2007

Ashley H.

It went well. Ron showed up on time to give an estimate. The following week, he and his crew got to work. He even put the cat up (so that she wouldn't get out) when I wasn't able to do so. There were a few places that I've asked that the crew go back over, i.e., cutting in lines aren't straight. But Ron had no problem with that and has said several times that he wants to make sure that I'm happy. The paint job that was done in my dining room was totally his idea, stripes with the same color only different finishes, flat and high gloss. It looks GREAT!!!

Description of Work
Ron and his crew painted the trim in the entire house (about 3000 square feet) including the doors and windows. They also painted walls in the dining room, kitchen, sun room, office, guest room, hall way. They had to completely re-mud the dining room (due to an attempt at me creating my our 'faux' paint) and the half bath because of the removal of wall paper.

Category interior painters

06/13/2007

Skip C.

Mr. Brook went out of his way to make sure that the insurance company paid for all the damage instead of trying to get out of their obligations. Once that was done, he had at least 15 people at the house to get the job done, 2 of those 15 were designated to do clean up work only during the entire time. If I did not see it, I would have never believed it, but he had the entire roof taken off, put back on, and finished in 3 days. He even had someone come out and go over my yard with a magnet to make sure that there were no stray nails left. After that, he hired someone to come rake and clean my yard. I know that if I ever need any work on my house, that It will be Pegsus that I call. It is good to know that there are people still out there that will do what they say in a timely manner. I could not be happier.

Description of Work
The house in which I live had a tree fall on it as a result of a lighting strike. My insurance company sent out an adjuster (Bill Hazzard) who said that there was no "real" damage to the house and only offered approximately $2,300.00 for the "damage". I got Mr. Brook, owner of Pegasus, to come out and check up on the adjuster. Mr. Brook came out to the house and crawled in the hot attic for over an hour taking pictures and notes. He wrote a very detailed report and backed me up with the insurance company. Even thought it took almost 5 months of arguing with the insurance company, he never let up. He stopped them at every turn, and got them to admit that they had made a mistake, and the insurance company eventually ended up paying over $36,000.00 for the damage. He took the whole roof off, replaced it, and had EVERYTHING cleaned up in 3 days. This included decking, rafters, center beams, shingles, gutters yard work. I could not be happier.

06/13/2007

Marley P.

Our job was supposed to have been a simple remodeling job but that was before they found the black mold in the entire bathroom that was due to a slow leak in a faucet. The job turned out to be a big one, but it was handled very efficiently.

Description of Work
Our bathroom had to be completely torn out and rebuilt due to black mold in the walls and floor. Our floor rafters were reframed. We got new sheet rock on the ceilings and walls. We replaced all of our bathroom fixtures including all electrical fixtures. The bathroom was retiled on the floor and surrounding the tub. We also got a new window installed.

Category home remodeling

06/11/2007

Ann C.

Pegasus came over and provided an estimate in 24 hours after I made my call to them. They started the work in a couple of days and finish as scheduled. The work was good and very professional. Ron does a follow up the next day after work is completed to ensure everything went as I anticipated.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home, varnish front door, replaced rotten wood on the trim of house, repair crack in drive way and back patio, caulk windows and around electrical panel kole.

05/16/2007

Anita S.

Pegasus was very timely on the entire project with quality results- the house looks brand new! Emails, phone calls and personal visits ensured that my expectations were met and that I was well informed on the progress on the job throughout. Pegasus is a great choice for your home improvement needs!

Description of Work
I had an out building/carport painted, fence and deck stained, shutters painted and porch and side steps refinished.

Category deck cleaning,house painters

04/27/2007

MELANIE G.

The work was outstanding and they were professional and courteous throughout.

Description of Work
Pegasus came out to give me an estimate on painting the exterior of my home. The price was below the other contractors that I had come out so I hired them to do the work on my home. They were prompt, and hard working and had my home completely finished well before the date I was given for the completion. They did not raise the cost even a penny over the estimated price, and the work that they did was excellent. Above and beyond what was expected of them. They left my yard and my home as neat if not neater than it was before they had arrived to begin working. If not for the fresh paint on my house you would not have even known that a crew had been out there working. I am very pleased with Pegasus in ALL aspects they were courteous and professional. I would recommend that anyone interested in painting and remodeling work use this company.

PEGASUS PAINTING/CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1999 • With Angi since March 2007

3543 Bellwood Dr

Memphis, TN 38128

PAINTING, SHEET ROCK NEW & REPAIRS, CARPENTRY, NEW ROOFING & REPAIRS, FORMICA OR GRANITE COUNTER TOPS, GRANITE, TILE, CARPET, PLUMBING, ELECTRICAL, CONCRETE, TREE REMOVAL & TRIMMING, FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE, REPLACEMENT WINDOWS AND HARDWOOD FLOORS.

ASPHALT.