Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Carlisle, AR
There are 12 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Carlisle
- Second Chance ConstructionHired John in September to replace a landscape wall. Paid for my materials and he spent 4 days, half days at most, digging it out. He got about halfway done digging and will not come back. I have no materials delivered (paid for) and a pile of dirt and muddy mess in my front yard 2 1/2 months later. Only used this company on Angi top 10 recommendation. No refund
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGet-ER-Done did an excellent job. They were on time for both the estimate and the actual job. The job was done neatly, quickly and professionally. We will definitely use them again in the future.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAlso, extended the tunnel part of the doggy door to fit a 2 x 6 wall. The doggy door was initially 3 inches to short to fit through the 2 x 6 wall frame. Corrected problem with tunnel very professionally. Cleaned up leftover constructions pieces and vacuumed interior as well around area serviced. Very polite and will contact again for future service. Fast and courteous, same day service
- Brick MasterHe came out the same day and had the job done within two days!! Saved me $500 because he reused some of the brick. Even added the extra concrete to the base. Excellent work!
- Brick MasterProject went great. Todd was very responsive and thorough in explaining the process. This was on an older house with a less-than-common brick color, and the window being closed in was on the front of the house, so I was concerned about matching the brick. I'm amazed at how close Todd got the brick color, and he did a special wash after so the new brick looked aged like the older brick. I had a quote from another brick company before who ended up too busy for my job, so Todd's price was reasonable based on the other quote I received, and I believe very fair for the work he did. He was able to start the job sooner than I expected, he stayed right on schedule, and he stayed right on budget. Great job and I would use again
- CHIMNEY DOCTORJeff was great, explained all work to be done and did exactly what he said. He was late getting here but did call and said we could reschedule or he would be there in 1 hour. Great service and work, would recommend to anybody.............
- Brick MasterGreat. Communication was excellent. Was working on the job the day after I received payment from insurance.
- Brick MasterThey did a great job across the board. He was friendly and up front about the options and cost. They showed up on time for the estimate and the actual work, and were finished quickly. The mailbox looks great and has a few nice design details - it's exactly what we wanted. Overall, couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended
- Brick Master.Todd did a great job. He and his assistant were personable, competent, and professional. I called Todd on a Saturday, and since he lives nearbly, he came within an hour and gave me an estimate. He showed up promptly on Monday, completed the work by early afternoon, and did a great job. I'd definitely hire him again
- Brick MasterThey were very efficient and did a beautiful job. Todd is very nice and a fine craftsman who clearly knows the details of his trade and cares about his work.I highly recommend Brick Master and will use him again if we have any need for his services in the future.
Masonry Contractors in Carlisle
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave un..Recent Review:Hired John in September to replace a landscape wall. Paid for my materials and he spent 4 days, half days at most, digging it out. He got about halfway done digging and will not come back. I have no materials delivered (paid for) and a pile of dirt and muddy mess in my front yard 2 1/2 months later. Only used this company on Angi top 10 recommendation. No refundBilly J.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was great. He did what he said he was gonna do.jack p.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in Painting. Our trained interior and exterior house painters are looking forward to meeting youRecent Review:The certapro team did a wonderful job! The customer service is what really impressed me. You could tell from the first interaction with Chris boatright and communicating with the office they care about their customers. The paint supervisor showed up on time, respected my belongings, and took care of the touch ups at the end as I requesteVickie B.
- Business Description:We specialize in chimney sweeps, relining, repairs, inspections, chimney leaks, gas fireplaces and dryer vent cleaning services. When it comes to professional, friendly, and honest fireplace and chimney services, we are second to noneRecent Review:Joey was great and knowledgeable, thanks bud!Keith G.
- Business Description:Owner has 34 years of experience in masonry business and started his own company 15 years ago. Plenty of references at your request.Recent Review:Mr. Robinson, was very nice, professional and easy to work with. He did an excellent job building my brick mailbox. I sent him a picture and he did a great job. Very pleased with his work.Brend S.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s ListPeggy D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Carlisle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Parks Landscaping425 W 4th St
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- 3 Parks Landscaping
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- CertaPro Painters® of Central Arkansas13501 Kanis Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- CHIMNEY DOCTOR101 Craig Cir
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Landscape Associates, LLC8013 Counts Massie Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Landscape Associates, LLC
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
- Matthews Construction,LLC.
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Rock Solid Roofing, LLC4801 Crystal Hill Rd # 2
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rock Solid Roofing, LLC
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash