Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hensley, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hensley
- Brick MasterHe came out the same day and had the job done within two days!! Saved me $500 because he reused some of the brick. Even added the extra concrete to the base. Excellent work!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesAlso, extended the tunnel part of the doggy door to fit a 2 x 6 wall. The doggy door was initially 3 inches to short to fit through the 2 x 6 wall frame. Corrected problem with tunnel very professionally. Cleaned up leftover constructions pieces and vacuumed interior as well around area serviced. Very polite and will contact again for future service. Fast and courteous, same day service read less
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGet-ER-Done did an excellent job. They were on time for both the estimate and the actual job. The job was done neatly, quickly and professionally. We will definitely use them again in the future.
- Brick MasterProject went great. Todd was very responsive and thorough in explaining the process. This was on an older house with a less-than-common brick color, and the window being closed in was on the front of the house, so I was concerned about matching the brick. I'm amazed at how close Todd got the brick color, and he did a special wash after so the new brick looked aged like the older brick. I had a quote from another brick company before who ended up too busy for my job, so Todd's price was reasonable based on the other quote I received, and I believe very fair for the work he did. He was able to start the job sooner than I expected, he stayed right on schedule, and he stayed right on budget. Great job and I would use again read less
- CHIMNEY DOCTORJeff was great, explained all work to be done and did exactly what he said. He was late getting here but did call and said we could reschedule or he would be there in 1 hour. Great service and work, would recommend to anybody.............
- Brick MasterGreat. Communication was excellent. Was working on the job the day after I received payment from insurance.
- Brick MasterTodd Robinson was very attentive and incorporated all of our desires for the new mailbox. He removed the old smaller box and an unneeded and unused paper tube, then installed the new larger mailbox that we provide with matching brickwork, provided and installed a second new house number brick to the front brickwork. He provided a brick overhang and quot;weather-lipand quot; around the front of the mailbox. He installed a new mail-flag we provided to the outside of the brickwork. Todd did all of this just two days after the go-ahead, did the work very quickly, professionally, great quality at a good price. Can't ask for anything better read less
- Brick MasterCalled tuesday setup a quote for wednesday evening with flexible timing. wednesday afternoon I got a call canceling for wednesday and rescheduling a possible quote on thursday. (I am very flexible because I live two streets from where I am remodeling a house I conveyed this in our conversations). When the guy from brick masters came out he knew exactly what he was talking about knew which birck I had and where to get it. the price came back at 1200 to brick in the door and 1500 for over the garage. These were for turn key jobs. I found that after some bids I could save hundreds by getting the materials myself. If I as looking for a turn key job I would have used brick masters read less
- Brick MasterTodd Robinson was very attentive and incorporated all our wishes. He removed the old mailbox, an unneeded and unused paper tube from the brick work. He provided a new house number block for the front of the brickwork. He installed the new mailbox with a and quot;weather-lipand quot; around the front and installed a provided metal flag to the outside of the brickwork. All was done promptly, just 2 days after the go-ahead, cleaned up after all was done. Very efficient, great quality and a good price. Can't ask for anything better! He put extra effort into making the new brickwork blend in with the old. Looks much better and more professional than the original. Our mailman was all smiles the first delivery after work was done and thanked us for the upgrade read less
- Brick Master.Todd did a great job. He and his assistant were personable, competent, and professional. I called Todd on a Saturday, and since he lives nearbly, he came within an hour and gave me an estimate. He showed up promptly on Monday, completed the work by early afternoon, and did a great job. I'd definitely hire him again read less
Masonry Contractors in Hensley
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1.. read lessRecent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Serving homeowners in the Central Arkansas area since 2001. We can handle all of your residential projects from design to completion. Whether it's a simple repair job or a room addition, our goal is to satisfy our customer and produce an end result that both will be proud of read lessRecent Review:They didn't even show up for an estimateRobyn G.
- Business Description:You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in Painting. Our trained interior and exterior house painters are looking forward to meeting you read lessRecent Review:The certapro team did a wonderful job! The customer service is what really impressed me. You could tell from the first interaction with Chris boatright and communicating with the office they care about their customers. The paint supervisor showed up on time, respected my belongings, and took care of the touch ups at the end as I requeste read lessVickie B.
- Business Description:Owner has 34 years of experience in masonry business and started his own company 15 years ago. Plenty of references at your request.Recent Review:Mr. Robinson, was very nice, professional and easy to work with. He did an excellent job building my brick mailbox. I sent him a picture and he did a great job. Very pleased with his work.Brend S.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was great. He did what he said he was gonna do.jack p.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional contact names - Peggy Bolin, Ryan Bolin. Additional DBA - Bolin Roofing.Recent Review:These guys went above and beyond. They were very punctual and started working right away. They found the leaks and fixed them and even added extra flashing where someone else didn't add it. They told me to to keep an eye on those spots and if they leak again, they could come out there and fix it up free of charge. They gave me advice on adding a small gutter above my daughter's window. I feel confident they have fixed the problems. Will definitely call these guys again. I have had a lot of bad workers in the past, so I am saving this company's number to call in the future read lessSuzanne M.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q.. read lessRecent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of this read lessLaVona F.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s List read lessPeggy D.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements.... read lessRecent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class act read lessJohn S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Shannon Hills
- Sweet Home
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- North Little Rock
- White Hall
masonry contractors in Hensley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3 Parks Landscaping425 W 4th St
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- 3 Parks Landscaping
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
- CertaPro Painters® of Central Arkansas13501 Kanis Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- CHIMNEY DOCTOR101 Craig Cir
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas PO Box 1963
- Foundation Repair of Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Rock Solid Roofing, LLC4801 Crystal Hill Rd # 2
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rock Solid Roofing, LLC
- Tony's Masonry & Concrete5200 Glenview Blvd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Tony's Masonry & Concrete
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash