City Plumbing Heating & Electric

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2012

The best solution for all of your service needs. Ask Service Provider about the senior discount. Additional contact name - Ronnie Carroll & Elwen Guthrie....

Stephens Electrical

Stephens Electrical is licensed and bonded in Hot Springs, Ar. Very reasonable pricing!! No job too big or small! Call us today for a free estimate! 501-520-1272

That One Guy, Construction and Destruction Ltd. Co

That One Guy, Construction and Destruction Ltd. Co - remodeling services

Grayer Electric Inc

We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide personalized service at affordable rates, and always stand behind our work. We are a family operated establishment providing installation and repairs of your electrical wiring and appliances. We are not the maytag man, and do not fix broken appliances, however, if you want to replace your old appliance or lighting, we can remove the old and install the new in no time flat. We are here for you! On a budget? Putting off major jobs due to financial difficulties? No worries...we offer financing, and will work with you to meet your budget. From design to finish, our experienced estimators, project managers and technicians provide the expertise to ensure your electrical project is completed on time, on budget and up to code. Call us today and we will show you how we can put our knowledge and skills to work for you. Additional phones - (501) 337-8494, (501) 337-6162.

09/01/2015

I am still very dissatisfied with City Plumbers for their lack of being professional.

Description of Work
They final came to my house after canceling several times. Two guys walked are house and talk, one of them mostly about my dog. They told me that on the following Monday they would be back with an total of how much it would cost me to put in a generator. I called them twice the next week with no response. I finally went with someone else. One month later still no response from them, I called again and told the young lady that answered the phone how displeased I was with their service and that I would NEVER recommend them to any one. Later that week I received a card in the mail from them with a gift card for yogart at a place in the Hot Springs Village. I live at least (maybe more) 25 miles from the Village so that told me a lot about City Plumbing. You Don't Send a gift to someone that would require them to drive WAY OUT OF THEIR WAY if you want their business. Believe me I am telling all my neighbors and anyone else that ask me NOT to use City Plumbing because they do care about servicing their customers.

Category electrician,plumbing

06/29/2015

I declined paying them $69 just to give me a bid. Bidding and estimates are part of the cost of doing business.

Description of Work
I called them to get an estimate on some work I need done. They wanted to charge me $69 just to come out and give me an estimate.

Category electrician

03/27/2014

I have an outlet that smelled like something's wrong with it and they came out and fixed it and made sure that I wouldn't have the wrong kind of bulb. It was super. They're always really good. They've done some plumbing things for me like replaced the toilet and the stuff in there. They cleaned up after themselves. They are super professional and always a good job. They are always there when they ...

Description of Work
I used City Plumbing Heating & Electric for plumbing and electrical service.

Category electrician

12/16/2013

Very good on emergency calls. Do not charge weekend rates. They get out to you really fast.

Description of Work
Installed a new refrigerator and faucet.

Category plumbing

11/09/2013

Electrician phoned prior to arrival and arrived on time. He wore shoe protectors so as to not soil my carpets. He then evaluated the problem and offered a solution. He then corrected the problem by replacing an outlet.

Description of Work
Evaluated electrical problem and replaced outlet.

Category electrician,plumbing

06/24/2013

The tech was at the house a bit over an hour at the house, but I thought he was efficient and knew what he was doing. I thought the prices were pretty high...but I have not had service work done here before, so I am not sure how to compare. Service call fee was 69 dollars, and the rest was over and above that, with the filter being all that was replaced that I know of. Tech wanted to sell a service plan, which would have been a good idea, but it did not include the service fee...which i thought was pretty useless for the plan, as today's call would have saved me 25 bucks had I had a contract...not enough return on the fee.

Description of Work
checked out the inside and outside units...cleaned the coil on return side of air handler, cleaned out the condensate drain pump, which was gooo 'd up. The later was the problem, but as this is first call in an older home we just purchased, I wanted to get an opinion on the state of the system. Put in a new filter also.

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber

06/12/2013

this company had worked for me for nearly 15 years. They can do it all. Very reliable.

Description of Work
Regardless of what my problem is, this is the first company I would call... not the cheapest in town, but they genuinely care about their customers.

Category electrician","heating & cooling contractor","plumber

05/14/2013

City Plumbing Heating & Electric, they were professional and I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used City Plumbing Heating & Electric for plumbing services.

Category plumber

01/01/2013

They were professional from start to finish. They checked back with us to make sure that everything was working all right. It was a good experience. We plan on using them for all our heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical needs.

Description of Work
They replaced a heat pump

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber

05/07/2012

I have been with them for 14 years. They have been here for a really long time. They are very reliable and provide excellent service. They are probably not the cheapest place in town but they are reliability speaks a lot. They provide full service including putting in new gas lines when I got a new gas line installed. They have done electrical installations like putting in ceiling fans for me. They have done rewiring and have put in a surge protector on the whole house. They have installed a tankless water heater too.

Description of Work
I use City Plumbing Heating & Electric for doing just about anything like plumbing and electric work. They did some air conditioning work a few days ago.

Category electrician","plumber

Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces, Air Conditioning,Hanging Heaters, Water Heater- Tankless Heatpump & Tank type,Gas logs, Heating & AC maintenance, Residencial And Light Commercial Electrical, Backflow Device Repair, RPZA Testing, Drain Cleaning, New Water Lines, Gas Lines, Sewer Lines

Wholehouse Electric Tankless