City Plumbing Heating & Electric

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2012

318 3rd St

Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913

The best solution for all of your service needs. Ask Service Provider about the senior discount. Additional contact name - Ronnie Carroll & Elwen Guthrie.

10/06/2015

Mike M.

09/01/2015

Cheryl C.

I am still very dissatisfied with City Plumbers for their lack of being professional.

Description of Work
They final came to my house after canceling several times. Two guys walked are house and talk, one of them mostly about my dog. They told me that on the following Monday they would be back with an total of how much it would cost me to put in a generator. I called them twice the next week with no response. I finally went with someone else. One month later still no response from them, I called again and told the young lady that answered the phone how displeased I was with their service and that I would NEVER recommend them to any one. Later that week I received a card in the mail from them with a gift card for yogart at a place in the Hot Springs Village. I live at least (maybe more) 25 miles from the Village so that told me a lot about City Plumbing. You Don't Send a gift to someone that would require them to drive WAY OUT OF THEIR WAY if you want their business. Believe me I am telling all my neighbors and anyone else that ask me NOT to use City Plumbing because they do care about servicing their customers.

06/29/2015

Don P.

I declined paying them $69 just to give me a bid. Bidding and estimates are part of the cost of doing business.

Description of Work
I called them to get an estimate on some work I need done. They wanted to charge me $69 just to come out and give me an estimate.

Category electrician

12/18/2014

Berry L.

Description of Work
Installed new water heater. They were fast,corteous, and professional.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

09/17/2014

Darrell N.

Description of Work
Replaced heat and air unit inside and outside heat pump. |It was a good experience. |Our inside unit was 20 years old and looked like it had never been serviced. So it was a dirty demo. |The only critique would be I wish the dirt would have been contained better. Over all it was a good install.

03/27/2014

Nancy D.

I have an outlet that smelled like something's wrong with it and they came out and fixed it and made sure that I wouldn't have the wrong kind of bulb. It was super. They're always really good. They've done some plumbing things for me like replaced the toilet and the stuff in there. They cleaned up after themselves. They are super professional and always a good job. They are always there when they say they're gonna be.

Description of Work
I used City Plumbing Heating & Electric for plumbing and electrical service.

Category electrician

12/16/2013

Roxella H.

Very good on emergency calls. Do not charge weekend rates. They get out to you really fast.

Description of Work
Installed a new refrigerator and faucet.

11/09/2013

D B.

Electrician phoned prior to arrival and arrived on time. He wore shoe protectors so as to not soil my carpets. He then evaluated the problem and offered a solution. He then corrected the problem by replacing an outlet.

Description of Work
Evaluated electrical problem and replaced outlet.

06/24/2013

Jim W S.

The tech was at the house a bit over an hour at the house, but I thought he was efficient and knew what he was doing. I thought the prices were pretty high...but I have not had service work done here before, so I am not sure how to compare. Service call fee was 69 dollars, and the rest was over and above that, with the filter being all that was replaced that I know of. Tech wanted to sell a service plan, which would have been a good idea, but it did not include the service fee...which i thought was pretty useless for the plan, as today's call would have saved me 25 bucks had I had a contract...not enough return on the fee.

Description of Work
checked out the inside and outside units...cleaned the coil on return side of air handler, cleaned out the condensate drain pump, which was gooo 'd up. The later was the problem, but as this is first call in an older home we just purchased, I wanted to get an opinion on the state of the system. Put in a new filter also.

06/12/2013

Carol K.

this company had worked for me for nearly 15 years. They can do it all. Very reliable.

Description of Work
Regardless of what my problem is, this is the first company I would call... not the cheapest in town, but they genuinely care about their customers.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

05/14/2013

Pamela H.

City Plumbing Heating & Electric, they were professional and I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used City Plumbing Heating & Electric for plumbing services.

01/01/2013

Richard W.

They were professional from start to finish. They checked back with us to make sure that everything was working all right. It was a good experience. We plan on using them for all our heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical needs.

Description of Work
They replaced a heat pump

10/01/2012

Ed S.

see above

Description of Work
Replacement of waterline from meter to house. Replacement of shutoff valve. Prep work including locating and digging to find shut off valve and digging new trench for waterline. Post waterline placement reburied new waterline. Crew did an excellent job with lawn. Crew was very courteous and respectful. Would hire them again.

05/07/2012

Carol K.

I have been with them for 14 years. They have been here for a really long time. They are very reliable and provide excellent service. They are probably not the cheapest place in town but they are reliability speaks a lot. They provide full service including putting in new gas lines when I got a new gas line installed. They have done electrical installations like putting in ceiling fans for me. They have done rewiring and have put in a surge protector on the whole house. They have installed a tankless water heater too.

Description of Work
I use City Plumbing Heating & Electric for doing just about anything like plumbing and electric work. They did some air conditioning work a few days ago.

03/20/2012

laura G.

They were wonderful. They came in with a price that was substantially lower than other places. They did the work and cleaned up their mess. They came when they said they would.

Description of Work
They installed a gas log fireplace and air conditioning unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, gas logs

Stephens Electrical

Stephens Electrical is licensed and bonded in Hot Springs, Ar. Very reasonable pricing!! No job too big or small! Call us today for a free estimate! 501-520-1272

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi
    C&D Drain Cleaning & Sewer Repairs

With years of experience in the plumbing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle all of your drain cleaning and plumbing needs with great care. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give C&D Drain Cleaning a call today, we look forward to working with you! Our services include, small plumbing repair, clear drains, camera inspection, install sewer system, and more. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces, Air Conditioning,Hanging Heaters, Water Heater- Tankless Heatpump & Tank type,Gas logs, Heating & AC maintenance, Residencial And Light Commercial Electrical, Backflow Device Repair, RPZA Testing, Drain Cleaning, New Water Lines, Gas Lines, Sewer Lines

Wholehouse Electric Tankless