Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2012

Additional contact: Emily Stevens 501-915-2863 Additional email: andrewstevens485@gmail.com eas122108@yahoo.com...

CUT N CARE LLC

Call us today for all your lawn care needs!

10/23/2014

Description of Work
Scheduled them to come to look at my yard twice.. never returned my call and did not show up. Very odd. Cannot speak to cost or quality, b/c they never showed up.

10/01/2014

Called this provider based on previous Angie's List recommendations. Noted that the organizations former name was TRU-CUT, and all recommendations were on THAT company. Called 1700 on Monday, August 29, 2014. Spoke with Andrew who seem personable and profesional in phone manner. Noted he said he'd only owned the company "a few months". Set up appt. for Tuesday, 9/30/2014 at 1130. Told him I had to...

Description of Work
Nothing!

Category lawn service

I am very sorry that you missed out on an opportunity to work with our business. I can assure you that Andrew is always professional. As you can hopefully understand lawn care and landscaping is a very busy service provider and while we understand things happen, we apologize for our misunderstanding with you. Hopefully, you will find another service that can work with you. Again, we do apologize f...

02/17/2014

Contacted Tru Cut and they gave me an estimate within 24hrs. As I requested (hoping more leaves would fall), they waited one week to do the work. We have a steep driveway with water run-off "ditches" on either side that go behind the garage and down to the lake. They cleaned the ditches, our driveway/parking pad, and the back yard. The job was excellent. Will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Leaf Removal

Category lawn service,leaf removal

01/22/2014

Description of Work
I contacted TRU-CUT LAWNS AND MAINTENANCE

06/17/2013

Tru-Cut Lawns and Maintenance are prompt, tell me exactly when they're coming, and the do a good job. Their price is competitive, I like them, and I'm glad I hired them.

Description of Work
Tru-Cut Lawns and Maintenance cut and trim my lawn.

03/20/2012

We have the cell phone # of the owner, Tony Dzianott, and he is quick to respond to any requests we have as individual home owners. I feel fortunate that we have him and his company to take care of us.

Description of Work
Tru-cut provides the lawn sevice for our 55+ sub-division. They do an excellent job of mowing, edging, removing leaves and yard debris, etc. They work once a week all year, and do an excellent job. They normally do the front yards of our homes, but if we are out of town for an extended period, they do our back yards for an extra $5.00 a week, which is incredibly reasonable.

03/15/2012

We live in a retirement community and they take care of the 30 houses. When we are out of town, they will do the back yard also for us for $5.00. I think that is really very reasonable. They will do more things if you pay them extra. The owner is very nice and wants to make sure that everyone in our subdivision is happy with the work of the company. We will continue to use them for our home and also when out of town the back yard.

Description of Work
They take care of the mowing and edging and they come out every week.

10/23/2014

01/22/2014

Description of Work
I contacted TRU-CUT LAWNS AND MAINTENANCE

Category lawn service

Mowing. Blowing. Edging. Planting. Design. Leaf removal. Tree removal. Tree planting. Sprinkler & irrigation installation, maintenance & repair. Lot clean up. Bush hogging. Mulch installation. Decorative rock installation. Landscaping & designing. Light remodeling. Painting. Staining.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover