MC square plumbing repair

Jp9562
Arkansas
Arkansas Department of Health

Hensley, AR 72065

I repair any plumbing fixture or replace. Drain cleaning and camera service. LP or natural gas line repair. Repair water lines and drain lines.

We accept remote payment

Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business thanks and God bless!...

plumbers (13)water heaters (6)sewer cleaning (2)drain cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)drain pipe installation (1)excavating (2)

07/20/2021

Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Thank you very much and God bless you and your family see you on the next one

07/19/2021

Great, Caleb was very professional, I will use him again

Description of Work
water heater replacement

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

07/16/2021

Caleb was on time, friendly and efficient

Description of Work
toilet repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

07/15/2021

Caleb showed up on time, got the job done, and kept me updated as the job progressed. He is definitely worth giving a call!!

Description of Work
sewer line replacement and clean out installation

Category excavators,plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

thank you for the chance to help with your plumbing issues God bless you and your family

07/07/2021

Caleb was very professional and quick.

Description of Work
Plumbing- drain pipe replaced

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

07/02/2021

Caleb was great, friendly and quick service. He even arrived early and did exactly what I wanted. I recommend for any job, large or small.

Description of Work
install hand sprayer spout

Work Completed On 07/02/2021

06/29/2021

Caleb could not have been any more friendly, respectful, timely and extremely reasonable. I would most definitely use Caleb on any future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Plumbing regulator installed

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

06/29/2021

Caleb is very professional and does well with time management. He has reasonable prices and I would hire him again if we ever need additional services. Thank you, Caleb!

Description of Work
Plumbing/Replace Hot Water Heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/30/2021

Thank you very much MC Square thanks you for your business and God bless you

06/27/2021

Excellent. Friday he installed shower pan and shower control valve for master bath and an ice maker hookup in kitchen

Description of Work
Plumbing rough in and trim out plus additional work with RV septic

Category excavators,plumbing,water heater repair,drain pipe,gas leak repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and calvin and God bless yall!

06/26/2021

Great work! Very satisfied with the quality of work and got the job done quickly. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Plan to have more work done through this plumbing company!

Description of Work
change water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

I do not accept pay pal or credit cards I offer repair on any plumbing fixtures plumbing drains and potable water supplies also offer sewer camera service and drain cleaning. My drain cleaning an camera rates are 75 an hour I also offer a senior and veterans discount seniors get 5 percent off final bill vets receive same if your a senior vet you combine for a total of ten percent off final bill. We are a new small business and would love your business thanks and God bless.

I do not offer any service other then plumbing repair and small add ons

yes and veterans discounts