Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Tuscaloosa, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Tuscaloosa
- Slim's Service CompanyThe service technician called in advance, arrived on time, identified the problem and resolved quickly. Highly recommend Slim's!
- Appliance ConnectionThey were excellent to work with and they installed the unit very quickly. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and showed us exactly what we were looking for. I will use this company again in the future.
- A BETTER SVC CO LLCCame out and installed the new compressor in the time frame provided. Told us to let them know if the system froze up as that would indicate a freon leak. System froze up and we called right away. They found the leak, repaired it and everything is perfect! No additional charge to repair the leak. I would highly recommend A Better Service Company for your Heating and Cooling needs read less
- Slim's Service CompanyI called on Tuesday, they called the next day but I was busy -- they called again the same day and came out. They diagnosed the problem and went out to pick up the new water pump -- took maybe 1.5 hours total. Charged $85 for the service call plus $100 for the part -- probably a big markup, but it was worth it to have things working again read less
- Slim's Service CompanyI found Slim's on Angie's List and knew right away that I had called the right people. Why? Because he was booked solid. The good news, he kept my name and number and when he was in my neighborhood, he gave me a call and fixed the aforementioned ice-maker.
- A BETTER SVC CO LLCMy family returned home from a trip late on a Saturday night and discovered that our A/C was not working. I called A Better Service Mid-morning on Sunday. The technicians arrived within an hour and quickly figured out the problem. They replaced the motor on the outside cooling unit and had my house cooling in about half an hour. They were also prepared and equipped to deal with the surprise wasp nest that was behind my cooling unit. Extremely knowledgeable and professional technicians. They had every tool and replacement part needed to solve the problem read less
- Slim's Service Companyarrived on time, checked machine, said he would have to order part, told him to do so, he returned when part came in ,completed job,was polite and did job well
- Slim's Service CompanyWe called Slim's because our front-load washer was making a horrendous rattling sound during the spin cycle. I had removed the rear panel to see if I could see what was wrong but nothing appeared to be loose. I called on a Thursday but because of the Memorial Day holiday, the earliest they could come out was Tuesday. I would have preferred a quicker response, but that's not their fault. At about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jim (I think) came out to take a look. In less than 3 minutes, he identified the problem—a loose bolt on the counterbalancing weights that caused it to shake loose during the spin cycle—and in less than 15 minutes he had it fixed and everything back in place. It actually took him as much time to write up the invoice as it did to fix the problem! In all honesty, I could kick myself for not figuring it out myself—it was a simple problem that I could have fixed with tools I already had—so the $85 service charge feels a bit steep. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again if I run into another problem I can't fix, but I'll try harder to fix things myself first read less
- Slim's Service CompanyMr. Bailey was incredible. I called him in a panic because I had a defective part to my year old refrigerator replaced by a service person sent by the manufacturer/company from whom I bought the refrigerator. The refrigerator was working properly. it was just making a noise, and I had received a notice by the manufacturer that I had a limited time to replace the part. When the manufacturer's service person replaced the part, he did so improperly causing an error code and the freezer to shut off. After 10 calls to 10 different 800 #'s and speaking with the service department that is not located in Alabama, the manufacturer told me that a service person could not be sent out for a month and suggested I unplug the refrigerator and put the food in a cooler for a month. I decided I needed to pay someone else to correct the problem. I called Mr. Bailey who was very sympathetic and told me he would do his best to send someone out that day; however, they were booked and it might be the next day. I replied that I was grateful and that as a new customer, I knew I wasn't that important. He replied, "You are very important to me." His technician, Tommy, called later that day and came to do the repair. Tommy was extremely nice and professional, and he knew what he was doing. Tommy thought he had the problem fixed; however, the refrigerator experienced a different problem during the night. I left Mr. Bailey a voice mail late at night, and Tommy came back out the next day at no charge and fixed the problem. Then, Tommy himself called to apologize for the inconvenience. From my one experience, this is a great company with a focus on customer service...which is so rare. And, I feel their price is reasonable. They will be the first call I make when I need appliance repair. I very much appreciate Slim's Service Company read less
- Slim's Service CompanyCalled on a Thursday, Tommy came on Tuesday, right on the scheduled time. He took my entire dryer apart and found out some packing that was installed in the factory had come loose and attached itself to the wall of the drum. Every time it went around it was hitting the dryer wall, hence making the bumping noise. Tommy cleaned all the glue off the outside of the drum from the packing device, checked all the rollers which were fine, gave them a spritz of oil, put everything back together. They dryer works like a charm. While he was here, I asked him why I was getting water in the bottom of my fridge. Turned out to be a clogged line, which he fixed in a couple minutes. This company is professional, courteous, caring, knowledgeable. I would definitely call them again. They are great read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Tuscaloosa
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance specializes in appliance repair & maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures prompt, efficient attention, our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment, a solid quote before the service begins - no surprises, courteous and skilled in-home service pr.. read lessRecent Review:It was excellent! He was able to fix it within 2 hours. He was in clean cut, wore his uniform, and well spoken. Everything you could ask for!Rebecca A T.
- Business Description:Our name says it all. We strive to be a cut above all other service providers in the heating and air conditioning industry. We are full service providers with on call personnel for after hours emergencies. Our basic service call is $80.00 - this covers 45 minutes on the job. We are authorized heat pump dealers through Alabama Power Company and authorized split system installers through Alagasco. Our Primary line is TRANE with a secondary line of Rheem equipment. Please call if you have any qu.. read lessRecent Review:They have been very helpful and are really good people. They have given excellent advice which has saved us money. They are honest and we would highly recommend them.Lucile B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman services and home repairs! From sheetrock, to plumbing and electrical, to floors and yard work, we can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Did a great job no hassle great priceMarquis E.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Find appliance repair services in
- West Blocton
appliance repair services in Tuscaloosa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A BETTER SVC CO LLC9020 SANDERS FERRY RD
- Acker Appliance Inc200 15th Street E
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
- AL HUGHESPO Box 3222
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A BETTER SVC CO LLC
- Fabulous Sauna Repair2255 Sheridan Blvd
- Fabulous Sauna Repair
- Mr. Appliance Over the Mountain2812 Ruffner Rd
- Mr. Appliance Over the Mountain
- Nikki's Handyman, LLC16784 Dovie Ln
- Nikki's Handyman, LLC
- Pandori Construction1306 23rd Ave
- Pandori Construction
- Slim's Service Company6914 University Blvd E
- Slim's Service Company