Christie's Appliance

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2006

Christie's Appliance is Tucson's #1 Hometown Appliance Stores! Selling & Servicing Major Appliances in Tucson Since 1956. Family Owned & Locally Operated. One of the Nation's Top 100 Appliance Retailers according to the June, 2014 issue of TWICE Magazine. Brands: GE, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Samsung, Simmons Mattress Over 2,000 Appliances In-Stock Simmons BeautyRest Mattresses...

EMSP Appliance Repair

(520) 661-0030 We are a local family owned business, exhibiting A+ Accreditation with the BBB of Southern Arizona. We operate our business in a way that shows our customers we truly care about them. We repair all major home appliance in the Tucson area. Major home appliances we service are: Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Wine cabinet/cooler/cellar, Oven, Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Icemaker, Air Conditioner, Heater, and Water Heater. We also service specialty appliances. Just ask us. We service ALL brands. To list a few: Miele, Subzero, Viking, Wolf, Dacor, Bosch, Thermador, Speed Queen, Samsung, LG, Whirlpool, GE, Electrolux, Frigidare, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, Haier, KitchenAid, Hotpoint, U-Line, Fisher & Paykel, EdgeStar and more. We also handle minor plumbing and minor electrical. We have in depth knowledge and skill in Electronic and Mechanical troubleshooting, so we are able to troubleshoot and repair other in home appliances too! EMSP is a different kind of company and we are set apart from the rest. We can service everything electro-mechanical in your home. We are the only company you will need to have in your back pocket for all of your appliance & repair needs. The Service call gets you a qualified technician to your home and an expert diagnosis with estimate of repair. We are competitively priced and EMSP gives you the edge of one stop shopping. We have over 30 years experience in the Electro Mechanical field. We live integrity and take pride in what we do! The next time you have an appliance that is giving you trouble, let EMSP do the troubleshooting and repairs for you!. Sincerely at your service, Electro Mechanical Service Professionals PLLC. David & Sammi

Dependable Refrigeration LLC

Fix It and forget It! Dependable Refrigeration Appliance Repair is Tucson’s choice for fast, friendly appliance repair. Recognized for our craftsmanship, we partner with home and business owners to deliver high-tech innovation at prices that suit your budget. Refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

09/02/2020

Bruce S.

The new refrigerator was delivered with a dent. The delivery person tried to strong arm me to accept this and that this happens all the time. I would then receive a replacement part for the damaged part. I did not accept the delivery. I went to the store where I purchased this, talked to the same sales person. Even though he admits that he was surprised they would not deliver another refrigerator but rather give me back my money. We wrote them a check. They would not write us a check because they were unsure if our check cleared their bank. I checked with our bank and the check had cleared. They told me I would have to wait for this check in the mail. I tried to do the right thing by buying local and supporting local. A big mistake. I didn't buy a scratch and dent appliance.

Description of Work
We purchased a new refrigerator

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

03/19/2018

Debby L.

It did not happen. The size was wrong. I will need to order a smaller size.

Description of Work
to replace range hood

03/06/2017

Marsha D.

Great service. I thought I would lose all the food in my refrigerator. They were able to get me a same-day service call. Repairman was prompt and quickly diagnosed the problem. He had the needed part on his van, so I was up and running right away.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

11/13/2016

Alejandra F.

I bought a new dishwasher on Nov 7, 2015 after washing dishes by hand for about 2 years since my previous dishwasher also bought at Christie's in 2003 had broken down. The new dishwasher was installed the next week. I returned two days later to the store because I had a full dishwasher of dirty dishes. I tried three different types of washing cycles with no success. I wanted my money back and the dishwasher removed from my home. Two days later two of Christie's personnel showed up in my home to verify the dishwasher did not work. However, they did not remove it. Christie's replaced the dishwasher. However, I had a broken dirty dishwasher in my home until they replaced it. More importantly, it was irrelevant to Christie's my appointments I had made on the day they wished to deliver the new dishwasher - appointments that were made weeks before I bought the dishwasher. Once the delivery person showed up at my house, his attitude was that he was doing me a favor by showing up early. When asked to stay to prove the dishwasher completes a washing cycle, he replied that is not his job. I explained to him the situation that had brought us to this day, his reply was the equivalent of the joke "above my pay grade". Yes...I have a new dishwasher that works...Yes...I bought an extended warranty from Christie's that I hope will cover any future surprises as I do not have any confidence on the quality of the dishwasher. Sadly it is the highest rated dishwasher available. Sadly I feel I was treated no better than I would have been in the big box stores.

Description of Work
I bought a new dishwasher from Christie's on 11/07/2015.

04/30/2016

William G.

My washing machine broke and I called Christie's to see if they could repair it. The call-taker was rude and not helpful. She told me that I would receive a call between 7:30 and 9:30 in the morning on the day of the repair to advise me of the time the repairman would arrive. I explained that this was an inconvenient time since I would not have access to my phone then. I also asked for an afternoon appointment. The call taker said it was not possible to change their practice and that an afternoon appointment could not be guaranteed. No effort whatsoever was made to accommodate me. It was a "take it or leave it" deal. She further advised me that they had "done it this way for 30 years" and were not going to change. The implication was that I was being unreasonable. I chose to decline their service and called ATS. They were perfectly accommodating, helpful, and they completed the repairs in a highly satisfactory fashion. I will never patronize Christie's again.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category appliance repair

We apologize for the poor experience you had with our service department scheduler and have spoken with the individual to provide better customer service to our customers. The scheduler should have simply made a note to the technician to call you with your time frame when you would be available as that is a standard procedure. We do try our best to accommodate our customer's schedules, however, in some instances we are unable to do so. We schedule our service calls by zip code and depending how many calls our technician is scheduled for that day, in what area, and if there are any unforeseen job issues, we are unable to pinpoint a guaranteed time frame. We do offer our customers a courtesy phone call should customers need 30 minutes to 1 hour lead way to meet the technician at the home, which is also a standard procedure. We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for your poor experience with Christie's.

03/14/2016

Sandra B.

The installers came punctually and did the work effectively. The only issue was a scratched tile. They said the company would fix it at not cost. It took several days before they put me in contact with a person from the tile company they work with. I set an appointment but the tile people cancelled on me. They put me in contact with a different company. They have not been able to come to my house and fix the tile. Christie's seems not to care. They have not done any follow up to make sure they honor their word.

Description of Work
provided and installed several kitchen appliances

03/13/2016

gale C.

We purchased a gas range. Sales person was extremely knowledgeable and didn't try to steer our purchase. Price was better then Big Box store and they installed it 2 days after we purchased. Their techs came to the house right on time and hook up was included in the delivery charge as was the line to connect to our gas valve. Techs were very informative, explained that we needed to turn on the oven for 30 minutes to burn out the oil inside. Also tips on the burners and how to register appliance. Very personable folks. The whole experience was FIRST CLASS and we will never appliance shop anywhere else. Washer and Dryer next! :) A++++

Description of Work
Delivered and installed/tested gas oven/stove.

05/13/2015

Rosita H.

They are absolutely wonderful and bent over backwards. They are a good Christian company and very well known for their professionalism.

Description of Work
Installed a brand new top of the line GE Profile microwave.

01/13/2015

Thomas S.

Excellent.Our service man Mike came & found problem with ice maker unit.Parts were ordered & installed within a week.I was called a few days before final installation and an hour before our service man arrived on the day of installation

Description of Work
replece water tank assembly for ice maker

12/23/2014

JANET T.

I use Christies for everything.

Description of Work
Machine machine and they set it up and took away the water loaded old one.

Christie's Appliance

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2006

3141 E Fort Lowell Rd

Tucson, AZ 85716

Appliance and Mattress sales & Appliance repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express