Quality washers and dryers should last a long time. But different components inside of them, like the motor and the coupler, break more frequently than other parts. Knowing the roles these parts play will help you care for your machine.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Northport, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Northport
- Slim's Service CompanyThe service technician called in advance, arrived on time, identified the problem and resolved quickly. Highly recommend Slim's!
- Slim's Service CompanyThey're very good people. They came out in a very timely manner after I called, it was the next day I think. He knew exactly what was wrong. The parts came in very quickly. He was teaching another guy. He was very polite to the trainee. He was a really nice guy.
- A BETTER SVC CO LLCMy family returned home from a trip late on a Saturday night and discovered that our A/C was not working. I called A Better Service Mid-morning on Sunday. The technicians arrived within an hour and quickly figured out the problem. They replaced the motor on the outside cooling unit and had my house cooling in about half an hour. They were also prepared and equipped to deal with the surprise wasp nest that was behind my cooling unit. Extremely knowledgeable and professional technicians. They had every tool and replacement part needed to solve the problem
- Slim's Service CompanyMy refrigerator freezer stopped cooling. I called and left a message with Slims. Someone called back by the end of the day and we set up an appointment for 2 days later which was not a problem as this is a secondary refigerator. Tommy was both early and very professional. Took him about 30 minutes to find and fix the problem
- A BETTER SVC CO LLCCame out and installed the new compressor in the time frame provided. Told us to let them know if the system froze up as that would indicate a freon leak. System froze up and we called right away. They found the leak, repaired it and everything is perfect! No additional charge to repair the leak. I would highly recommend A Better Service Company for your Heating and Cooling needs
- Slim's Service CompanyI found Slim's on Angie's List and knew right away that I had called the right people. Why? Because he was booked solid. The good news, he kept my name and number and when he was in my neighborhood, he gave me a call and fixed the aforementioned ice-maker.
- NIGHT OWL APPLICANCE SERVICEOur dishwasher started leaking. We called & searched all over northport & Tuscaloosa for a repair person. No one beat their price. There was a $60 estimate, but if he had to do any labor it would be deducted from the charge. It was late when we found night owl on the web. We pleased to see that it was not an additional charge for late night service. My husband and I called and Micheal the owner came over around 9pm. Despite the hour he was very nice and friendly. Although he told us something we didn't want to hear- the water valve was bad and that we needed to probably buy a new dishwasher due to the replacement part being $140 and the age of the dishwasher. Micheal informed us on which dishwasher to buy based on his experience. He also explained that he started his business by working several simultaneous jobs-health field, delivering pizza and repairing applicances. Since my husband and I know nothing about dishwashers his information was very helpful and needed. We will definitely call on Night Owl if we ever need any appliance repairs
- Slim's Service Companyarrived on time, checked machine, said he would have to order part, told him to do so, he returned when part came in ,completed job,was polite and did job well
- Appliance ConnectionMy son came home the week before Thanksgiving to visit. The heating element in my dryer burned out on Tuesday. On Wednesday I contacted Appliance Connection. They confirmed that they had the appropriate part in stock and scheduled me for an appointment on Thursday. At my request and to my relief the technician, Michael Roberts, was able to come that afternoon instead.He replaced the heating element and checked the airflow from the dryer and from the outside vent. Due to the way the dryer vent was routed to the outside, I had little to no airflow. Because he did not have the the appropriate equipment to clean out the outside vent, which was approximately 20 feet from the dryer, he gave me the name and number of a company in Birmingham that specializes in cleaning vents. He also cautioned me that the heating element was under a 90-day warranty and could burn out again without restoring proper airflow. While he was there I made an appointment with the Birmingham company to come on Saturday, but I also asked if the vent could be rerouted. He provided me with the name and number of a local carpenter. I contacted the carpenter and set up an appointment that same day. He came and determined that he could do the job and gave me a cost estimate. He returned the next day and rerouted the outside vent within two feet of my dryer. I am pleased with the service I received from both companies. Appliance Connection is a local, family owned business that I will use in the future since they also sell appliances. I highly recommend them to anyone that prefers that touch of personal service and demonstrates true pride in their work and products. The technician was polite, friendly, and knew the business well. What his company could not do, he was able to recommend with confidence other resources, providing not only names but contact information. The Appliance Connection is located at 1584 Lurleen B. Wallace Blvd. in Northport, AL. Their phone number is 205-758-5900. Their web site is www.appliance-connection.com
- Appliance ConnectionThey were excellent to work with and they installed the unit very quickly. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and showed us exactly what we were looking for. I will use this company again in the future.
Appliance Repair Experts in Northport
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Mr. Appliance specializes in appliance repair & maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Calling Mr. Appliance ensures prompt, efficient attention, our "leave no trace" clean-up commitment, a solid quote before the service begins - no surprises, courteous and skilled in-home service pr..
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman services and home repairs! From sheetrock, to plumbing and electrical, to floors and yard work, we can do it all! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Did a great job no hassle great priceMarquis E.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Our name says it all. We strive to be a cut above all other service providers in the heating and air conditioning industry. We are full service providers with on call personnel for after hours emergencies. Our basic service call is $80.00 - this covers 45 minutes on the job. We are authorized heat pump dealers through Alabama Power Company and authorized split system installers through Alagasco. Our Primary line is TRANE with a secondary line of Rheem equipment. Please call if you have any qu..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Northport for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Gas dryers use both gas and electricity to generate heat and are known to dry clothes thoroughly and efficiently. The cost to install one depends on a few factors.
What are the best ways to make your kitchen appliances last longer? Read on for 15 tips to help you extend the life of your fridge, dishwasher, oven, stove, range, and microwave. With some minor tweaks, you can make a big difference.
Find appliance repair services in
- West Blocton
appliance repair services in Northport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mr. Appliance Over the Mountain2812 Ruffner Rd
- Mr. Appliance Over the Mountain
- Pandori Construction1306 23rd Ave
- Pandori Construction
- Slim's Service Company6914 University Blvd E
- Slim's Service Company