The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Huntsville, AL
There are 8 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Huntsville
- Adam Bullock ConstructionI want to start this review with what did go right. The garage is how I expected it. Good job, happy with it. It is as I expected. I would recommend this company to do garage work. My satisfaction ends there. The work I contracted Adam Bullock Construction/Garages to do for me was a two car garage, extend my existing drive way to the garage and a concrete patio extending from the extended driveway across the rear of my house. I had high hopes for this project; the time I spent with Randy before deciding to start was very good. The company had been in business for some time and I was confident this would go well. Now for what is unacceptable about this project. The concrete pad for the garage, the extended driveway and patio are unacceptable. The floor of the garage is rough and pitted. The drive way is wavy and uneven. It looks like they didn’t trowel part of the concrete. The patio has a low spot that collects water (I was told it was a difficult slope to do) and the patio started to crack within a week. Anywhere the concrete meets my house or garden wall the crew splattered concrete. Only after I complained did Randy attempt to have this fixed (they tried but couldn’t get it all to scrape off). Also, during the work my existing driveway was damaged by the concert truck in two places. As soon as the concrete work was done I expressed too Randy that I was not happy at all with the job with the driveway and patio. His response was; my driveway was not originally done right (my fault) so that is why it was damaged and that the concrete crew fixed it (the repair was not done well at all), the reason the driveway and patio were not right is the weather was hot and maybe the last load of concrete was hot and the concrete crew didn’t have enough time to work the slab to get it right (not his fault). No response about how to make this right, just excuses how it wasn’t his fault. After several conversations, Randy said he would do something. The response was repairs by the same concrete crew that did the original work. The repairs were terrible (they ground down the concrete and attempted to patch the work and they also used different colored patch to fix some areas). As a way to help with this, Randy said they mistakenly poured more concrete than I had contracted for and he wouldn’t charge me for the extra concrete. I pointed out that that wasn’t my fault and that his crew had measured incorrectly. I had been very specific about what I wanted and even gave him a drawing of the rear of my house to make it clear. His response was he wouldn’t hold me to the mistake (it wasn’t my mistake). As a solution to my problem he said that if it was him, he would paint the patio as somehow this would hide the poor workmanship. Also, he was going to give me free brick for a retaining wall for my patio. I feel this was to somehow to appease me for the poor workmanship. I gave up trying to get this fixed. From my perspective, no matter what I tried it would be met with excuses about how it was either my fault or not his fault and that I just need to accept it. I believe my only solution for this is to hire a concrete repair company to come in and hopefully fix this. If not I may have the driveway and patio dug up and replaced. None of this I can afford. It looks like the driveway and patio work was beyond the experience of the concrete crew. If so, just tell me that part of my request is outside the scope of work that can be done. I would have happily hired another company to the addition work. I know there will be feedback from Randy saying he did all he could and this is on me (I’m one of those difficult customers that can’t be satisfied), but if he would have just said "This isn't right, what can the two of us do to make it right", I would not have been writing this review. That never happened. It was one excuse after another, your driveway was not right is why the cement truck broke it (my fault), it was hot that day is why the cement crew didn’t have enough time to do the job right (the weather’s fault), the last cement truck may have been hot is why the cement crew couldn’t do the job right (the cement company’s fault). Only after I made it very clear that the cement work was very unsatisfactory, he said he would do what he could. His solution was the have the same concrete company that did the original work to fix it. That did not go well. The fix was either not done well or made the situation worse
- Rick's Constructionit went great he always finished when he said he would and keeps his work areas very clean at end of every day
- Lifesaver Storm Shelters of North AlabamaThey have to dig a hole, put these in, there are different sizes you can pick from, I chose one that would seat 12-15 people. They put it in the ground, they anchor it, then they re level the ground back around it, but of course, they don't cover the top so you can open that and there's stairs to go down in, and just pretty neat. It would have been less if I wanted a smaller one, but I wanted a larger one. We can stand up inside of it, and there are stairs that going up, which go higher than that. It's just one room, there's bench seating all the way around three sides. Then where the stairway is there's places where you can stack water, well we have a baby over here so we keep the formula and things like that, bottles, and blankets, and pillows, and that sort of thing. There's room in there for that plus four people. We have been in it 3 times. The dimensions are 66 inches wide, 9 feet six inches long, and 6 feet 3 inches tall. They were tested by the US military to protect armed forces, they fired two by fours into them at like a hundred miles an hour, and I believe there reinforced fiberglass, and it won't penetrate, there just pretty good deals. I did ask them to come out early to help me pick a location, and they kept putting me off, and they never did, it ended up in a location I'm not, well it's okay, I mean, I'm glad it's there, but it's not ideal. I'm happy with the shelter, I just wanted it closer to the house than it ended up being. They do need to respond to customers and they need to go out early to pick locations, because they have to avoid things like if you have a septic tank, they have to avoid the field, all kinds of issues as far as locating it correctly, and they need to go out ahead the day that it's delivered and get it determined
- Valley Storm Shelters Of AlabamaThe Valley Storm Shelters company is excellent. I spent about a year doing my own research on tornado shelters and tornado safe rooms. I even spoke with Texas Tech University, who pioneered the certification process for safe room designs...they even spoke highly of this company. I couldn't feel more safe and have the piece of mind that I do without their product. After living through the monstrous EF-4 tornado in Tuscaloosa, AL during the superoutbreak of 2011, you have to set the bar high for me. What sold me on their above ground model is the Corelock anchoring system. My particular shelter is secured at thirteen different anchoring points; four of which utilize the Corelock system. This anchoring system uses four twenty-four inch Corelock anchor bolts embedded in 2-3 inches of solid concrete. The quality and strength of these shelters is obvious. All of the staff I spoke to when touring the showroom were very informative and answered all of my questions and concerns. I could tell they were committed to selling me safety and not worried about the profits. They were all genuinely vested in my peace of mind, safety, and satisfaction. The installation crew arrived at my home on time, ready to work. They were very friendly and personable, but didn't not stray from the job. They kept the work area very tidy and removed all rubbish from the work site. Overall, the total installation took about 3-4 hours. It was a great experience, and something I cherish having in my home
- Aristocrat Remodeling and Design LLCIt was an amazing experience. The house was built in 1987 and it now looks like a brand new home. The work was done in a professional capacity with quality work and materials. I felt as though he was working on his own home. He did such an amazing job that I am going to use him to get my house ready for sale. I love the house
- Rhodes ConstructionWe had a great experience. Rhodes carefully explained the shelters that were available and showed us examples of two of them. We were able to set up installation dates very quickly. The workmen came when promised, and they were very careful and polite. They cleaned up very well as they went along and then again when they finished
- Home Masters LLCSean does excellent quality work. He is a very hard worker. He always shows up when he tells you to expect him. He has been doing work for us for years. We feel blessed to have found him. Honest workers are so hard to find these days. He was recommended to us years ago by our real estate agent and we have never used any but Sean since then. He shows you every receipt and never goes over budget without consulting you first. He has even come back a year later to tweak a door that has swollen in the summer and trimmed it off at no charge. I don't know anyone else that does that. He framed our basement, built our barn, built a shed for us, he can do anything. We highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed
- Lanny Kimbrell Barns & FencesExcellent Work. Worked with us all the way to build our dream barn. He was very flexible as we kept "designing" what we wanted. Lanny did all the electric, concrete, insulation, every thing. Thanks Lanny. GJ !
- Lanny Kimbrell Barns & FencesAm I satisfied about the fence I got? You bet I am! And that is why I've taken the time to write this up. An excellent job deserves recognition.
- Rhodes ConstructionRhodes was very flexible on scheduling. He arranged his installation around my work schedule. His men were polite and professional at all times. The work took about two days total. No details were missed- from cutting the garage floor slab, to digging the hole for the shelter, to installing the shelter itself, to pouring the concrete. The only delays were caused by subcontractors- the dumpster company, the concrete company, etc and Rhodes was on top of those. He kept me in the loop at every step
Garage Builders in Huntsville
- Business Description:.McMunn Construction is a family-owned company with more than 30 years of experience. We continue to grow and earn positive reviews because we value a job well done. You don’t have the time to follow up with numerous suppliers and work crews. You’re just looking for a construction group that doesn’t make empty promises or take advantage of your wallet. McMunn Construction’s family-run business won’t lead you astray. Our workers are punctual and professional. Services that we offer are listed ..Recent Review:Poorly Signed and paid installment on June 10, 2020. Broke ground mid July. Was supposed to be done by September 15th 2020. He walked off the job in Jan 2021. Didnt pay his subs and sent a letter for us to sign to take on responsibility for paying his subs. Had to fix the concrete floor so flooring could be reinstalled. Still isn’t right Sent a second letter threatening to put a lien on our house because we wouldnt sign his ridiculous letter taking on paying subs. There isn’t enough money left to finish the job anyway. Much less pay the subs he should have paid. He doesn’t respond. Wont warranty his work. Left cracks in the ceiling, molding undone. Flooring still at issue, We have never tried to rush them or get on them at all about anything. He didn’t put a dumpster on property right away and left piles of trash in the backyard for months. No port a potty. So yellow Gatorade bottles were found. It goes on and on To top it off the addition is for my elderly mother who has Alzheimer’s and has had nothing but stress over this. We have already paid out of pocket over 12k. They weren’t even able to move three existing windows and install them properly so that the custom blinds could be reinstalled. The size of the opening for doors is not correct so adaptations will be needed to finish the shorty work they are passing of as complete. I went with them, not because they were the cheapest. Because they were not. But because of good reviews. So I sadly put this out there to protect others from their deceitful ways. I noticed other better business bureau complaints that occurred after we had started our project. Beware. You have been warneKimberly D.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Matice Home Maintenance offers professional service and unbeatable prices. We are a licensed Residential Home Builder/Remodeler in the State of Alabama and accredited with the North Alabama Better Business Bureau. NEED HELP? YOU'RE IN LUCK. With over 20 years experience, we offer professional service, great quality and unbeatable prices. We will gladly service all your home improvement needsRecent Review:It went quite well. They were there everyday on the job and the workmanship was excellent.Robert C.
- Business Description:I built my first house when I was just 18 years old. Since then, my passion for building and remodeling is the single most competitive advantage I have. Passion and dedication for excellence is what makes Don Thomas Construction stand out. I have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in residential construction. Your home is your castle, your safe haven, your place to rest, relax and refresh. It not only provides you with shelter and security, but is also a representation of who y..Recent Review:The service was good. They got it done really quick. They were on time and professional.Tyler B.
- Business Description:Licensed home builder specializing in roofing repairs and complete roof installationsRecent Review:It was an amazing work. Clark is always available, very professional and I cannot say enough good about him. I recommend him highly.GAIL M.
- Business Description:Lepard Roofing has been serving Northwest Georgia and the surrounding areas for 20 years, we do all types of roof installation and repair. Call today!METAL ROOFS AND SHINGLE ROOFS. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:They delivered materials very quickly after choosing color and work was done very professionally and in a timely manner. The crew cleaned up when finished. This company was recommended to me and I would recommend them to anyoneRenee Y.
- Business Description:Over 10 years experience doing new construction, Remodeling, Decks and home repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent. Ryan was on time every day, had professional knowledge, friendly and courteous. Finished the job right on time.Regina C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Stephens Maintenance & Repair is a small family owned and operated business out of Decatur, AL. We do residential and commercial repairs and restoration such as siding, roofs, decks, flooring (except carpet). Existing plumbing and electrical. Paint, sheetrock. Everything from 1 small job to whole home / business remodels we can take care of you. We are licensed, insured, and bonded! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: @smanrepairllRecent Review:Amazing! Will absolutely use again :)Callie M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We offer complete remodeling and new construction services. We also specialize in roofing repairs and siding replacement/installation! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:They installed over my existing hardwood floors. Laminate planks started to separate in master bedroom and hallway. They came and looked at the issue and told me they would fix the separation issues. They came a few days later and ripped up the laminate floor planks in the bedroom and hall. After taking up the floor, they said they could not fix the issues and left my floor torn apart. After 1 week of trying to find out when they would be back to fix the floor and getting one excuse after another for not coming back quickly when they said they would be here, they said they would not be back after all and that I was on my own. Very unprofessional to tear up a customers floor and leave it in that condition and then not fix it back or work with the customer to come to a resolution. Will not recommend them nor use them againLance A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Owens Cross Roads
- Big Cove
- Hampton Cove
- Laceys Spring
- New Hope
- Hazel Green
- New Market
garage builders in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Cousins Roofing & Framing2904 winfrey Dr
- 2 Cousins Roofing & Framing
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- ACW Residential Remodeling & Additions173 molly lane
- Adam Bullock Construction2440 Deere Rd
- Adams Home Repair7237 Old Railroad Bed Rd
- Advanced Home Solutions LLC1335 Manley Rd
New Market, Alabama
- Alabama Handyman (R)256 Criscoe Cir
Union Grove, Alabama
- All American Sprinklers, Landscaping & Curbing3561 County Road 214
- All Needs Construction116 Peter Ln.
New Hope, Alabama
- Anderson Remodeling & Construction101 Featherstone Lane
Hampton Cove, Alabama
- Aristocrat Remodeling and Design LLC626 Oliver Smith Road
- Aspen HomesPO Box 460
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC
- Baker Homes and Remodeling1858 Eva Rd
- Barnes Custom Cabinets25974 Watson Lane
- BestLine Fence575 Naugher Road
- Bestway Construction Group, LLC191 Darwin Road
- Better Builders Construction14016 Galveston Cir.
- Better Built Homes of Alabama Inc.5116 Colemont Lane
- Beyond Nail Spa97 Hughes Rd STE C
- BOBBY TERRY CO110 ROBYN ST
- Brick & Birch134 Springview Lane
- Brown painting & repair6008 Hollow Rd NW
- BRW Painting and RemodelingPO Box 5572
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Butler Builders JR Butler Inc2518 Elliot Ave
- Baker Homes and Remodeling
- Campbell Siding258 Nix Rd
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Cantrell Contracting LLC76 Lewis Dr
- Carter's remodeling and roofing84 Frazier Rd
- Case Construction Company LLC2234 California Street
- Champion Home Remodeling & Construction Inc265 Royal Drive
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christopher Home Maintenance Svc133 Baker street
New Hope, Alabama
- Clean Carpentry153 marysa drive
- Click Construction313 Woody Rd
New Hope, Alabama
- Colby Phillips Construction209 S Jefferson St Suite 1001
- Commonwealth Construction LLC.219 South Third Street
- Construction, Consulting, Management and Design9204 Valley Lane
- Cooper Building & Roofing Co.3000 6th Ave
- Cornerstone Communities, LLCPO Box 834
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Coy's Enterprise7288 County Road 87
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- Campbell Siding
- DAVID COLLINS CONSTRUCTION141 MATT PHILLIPS RD NW
- DC Home Building and Remodeling
- Distinctive Remodeling
- Dixie Land Steel Building Contractor21149 Sharp Rd.
- Don Thomas Construction Inc26760 Newby Rd
- DOWN TO EARTH CONSTRUCTION538 OLD WINCHESTER RD
New Market, Alabama
- Doyle & Sons Construction109 Derrick Drive
- Duke Electric LLCPO Box 556
- Durham Design Build3322 Memorial Pkwy SW Ste 215
- Dustless Hardwood Refinishing8572 Co Rd 1082
- DAVID COLLINS CONSTRUCTION
- GGC Construction, LLC6418 Green Meadow Rd. NW
- Glenn Hall Construction155 Vicki Ln
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- GREAT AMERICAN DOORP O Box 2507
- Green Acres Landscaping and Construction391 Oakland Rd.
- Ground Up Alabama200 Lime Quarry Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- GGC Construction, LLC
- HAGOOD CONSTRUCTION1110 6TH PL NE
- Hamlin Homes LLC18289 Newby Chapel Rd
- Hollis Kennedy House Movers23165 Kennedy Rd.
- Home Masters LLC127 Hazel Trace
Hazel Green, Alabama
- HS Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 69
- HTI Contractors1530 4th Ave SE
- HAGOOD CONSTRUCTION
- J & J Construction Co.1720 Elliott St. Se.
- J & J Quality Remodeling124 Eva Ct
- J and J painting and Flooring2517 Mud Tavern Rd
- Jambr General Contractors INC117 Halley Morgan Dr
- JERRY BROOKS HOMES INC1071 NICK DAVIS RD
- JOHN TATE REAL ESTATE & CONSTR502 REDBUD DR NW
- J & J Construction Co.
- L.A.C. Framing To Flooring11418 Hillwood Drive
- LANCER - Home Repair1604 3rd Ave SW
- Lane BuildersPO Box 1547
- Lepards Roofing and Remodeling110 ROBERT E LEE
Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia
- Lewis & Son Roofing & Construction1462 Jordan Rd
- Lifesaver Storm Shelters of North Alabama101 Ryland Ridge Cir
- Limestone Drafting Service24621 Oak Dr.
- Locker Construction25795 State Line Rd.
- L.A.C. Framing To Flooring
- M&M construction and Home Improvements
- Maddux Built Homes LLC.7002 Eagle Park Cir SE
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Magnum Metals 7293 US-45-Br
- Master Built Construction2130 Meridian Street NW
- Matice Home MaintenancePO Box 81
- McLin Builders
- McMunn Construction LLCPO Box 5527
- Michael's Home Repairs16564 McCulley Mill Rd
- Mires Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 5
- MOTLEY CREW256 Craze Rd.
- MR FIXIT HANDYMAN SVC1909 HARRISON ST SE
- M&M construction and Home Improvements