Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Russellville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Russellville
- Prime RoofingI waited for a hard rain to see if the roof had been repaired and we had a hard rain on yesterday and my roof is still leaking. I just spoke to someone at Prime Roofing and they are supposed to get someone out on tomorrow. I gave a grade of F related to quality because my roof is still leaking.
- M and B Construction Associates IncClay Massey was prompt and came at a time of urgency to dig the holes that I needed. Came after his work he was committed to in the dark to help me and we both worked with his backhoe and me with my tractor until about 10pm. He did not leave until the job was finished. Much gratitude to him.
- Waller Roofingit went great they showed up on time and roofed the house and garage in ONE day super fast the last crew a few years ago took 4 days when they were done they didnt leave a bit of trash the next day the same crew came back and repainted my house they didnt an excellent job made it look like new!!!
- J & S Constructionwell from the first meeting he was promped he gave us a bid and then whent beyond and explaned things other contractors didnt take the time to do. his bid was mid price compared to others but he gave the best presentation. he started with the pavillion and completed it 2 days early and it was just so amazing. so we went on with the metel roof and completed on time another great job so we went on to lay ceramic tile in our den and gave him a budget and free range and it looks like it belongs in a mansion just a great job i would us them over and over if i had the money to spend read less
- Specialty Contracting and SuppliesEverything went very smoothly. Best bid for services provided. Professional crew and good followup.
- Source RemodelingHe responded quickly to our request for an estimate, he arrived on time and completed the work that was ask of him and was very professional. He stayed with the original price that was quoted in the estimate. We were very pleased with the work that was performed and will be using him for all our construction repairs in the future read less
- Baker Homes and RemodelingAll construction was done to my liking. Baker worked with me on design and changes as we went as I did not have a set of blue prints to go by we built it as we went. Of course I made a few Boo Boo's and had to back up and redo some as we went. But it was not Mr. Baker's Fault it was mine as with out blueprints to go by and after it is built to what I said it didn't look right so we changed it. Could not be happier with the construction of shed and deck. As I have used Mr. Baker in the past I did not get any additional bids on construction. I highly recommend Mr. Baker and his crew read less
- South Point OneCrew did an excellent job of assessing an older home and confirguring the best possible option to meet our needs. Expectations were set very early as this was a very detailed and higher end remodel...needless to say expecations were exceeded!!! They went above and beyond the vision we had for the space. We even pushed them **** ** a tighter deadline and the accomodated this request with late nights and unselfish workers. Look forward to having them on more projects in the future read less
- Shrader ConstructionCould NOT ask for better quality work! Mr. Shrader found siding to match origional (30 yr. old) siding perfectly. Replaced existing roof with top quality metal roofing and included 'hidden damages' discovered in quoted price. Crew showed up on time every day and, except for lunch break, stayed on job all day. Painters matched color of house and trim and blended new paint into old. Can NOT tell where damage was and carport looks like it was built with the house. When job completed, crew spent a full day cleaning up debris; except for flattened grass where trailers sat for a week, no evidence of the work had taken place, except that the damages were gone! Just wish the work done by another company to replace guttering (A1 Metal Roofing & Seamless Gutters) was of the same QUALITY as work done by Dale Shrader Construction Co.! Dale Shrader does BETTER QUALITY work for less than the 'name companies' in area read less
- JOHNSON BUILDERSIt took them roughly 6 hours to complete the job from start to finish. The professionalism of the crew and the quality of the work was exemplary. I highly recommend them for any construction needs.
Garage Builders in Russellville
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to .. read lessRecent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family read lessSavannah B.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,.. read lessRecent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Our company has 2 to 3 employees.We do provide sub-contracting services. Cost is determined by job. Emergency service charge charge is $75.00 to $250.00. Give us a call today for a free consultion.
- Business Description:Steel Erection, metal roofing, roof repairs, carports, canopies, metal buildings (tubing, red angle,etc) garage doors (both panel and drum type) frame work, welding fabrications, beef up, vinyl siding, and so much more. We are licensed and insured, commercial and residential read less
- Business Description:Welcome serving Alabama since 2010 At JD Construction Services we offer only the best in quality workmanship and professional courtesy.We take jobs of all sizes,from small properties to large sites in both residential and commercial settings.Our goal is to provide a stress free landscaping service to all of our customers.Customer satisfaction is our highest priority and will always be.We are proud to offer our commercial clients a wide range of services simplifying their ability to get commer.. read less
- Business Description:we handle all your construction needs.
- Business Description:Hi my name is Chris Roark the owner of Roarks Construction i would like to say thank you for considering me to help you with your projects.I can promise that i will offer the best quality work possible at very competibale prices.All of my staff is very nice and respectable and very hard workers. I give free estements for any projects thank you again for taking time to check out a little bit about Roarks Construction read lessRecent Review:Initially I was very pleased with Chris. The stair project went very well......design, execution and price were perfect The bathroom went well until the last day. Chris was not there and sent his father and helper to finish up. The flooring tiles were not laid properly and are now loose. Cleanup was shoddy. But the worst incident involved the bill, which Chris had already prepared. His father asked for additional money to be added to the total to pay his rent! He wanted two checks, one for him, and one for the helper. I stupidly did this but kept very careful records of what I consider illegal practice. I then began looking closely at all of my Lowe receipts. There were additional charges on every one for water, snacks, etc, things I shouldn't have had to pay for. I discussed the situation with Chris concerning overpayment, ie the extra money for his father. I have never had a reply or the money. I would never recommend this company to anyone. <br / read lessCarol H.
- Business Description:Jones Builders, is a general contractor/home improvement company specializing in residential remodeling and home construction services. We serve the Lexington, AL, area and beyond on projects ranging from additions, to both small and large remodeling and renovation jobs. Some of our specialties include: Metal Buildings, Fences, Carports, Patio Rooms, Windows and many other Home Improvement Services to name a few. Call today read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Phil Campbell
- Mount Hope
- Muscle Shoals
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
garage builders in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&A Maintenance Service, LLC1007 highland ave
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Buildings Unlimited701 W Grand Ave
Rainbow City, Alabama
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Classic Renovations & Contracting LLC100 Aspen lane
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Custom Roofing And ConstructionPO Box 104
- Capstone Construction LLC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- M&M construction and Home Improvements
- martin construction1343 co rd 79 south
- McKim Construction Co104 7th Ave SE
- McLin Builders
- McNeals Home Improvement99 Sonia LN.
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- M&M construction and Home Improvements
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- Saugahatchee Wood Works684 County Rd 2039
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- Shoals Exteriors26 Stacey Lane
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- South Eastern Claims Specialists4221 Huntsville Rd
- Specialty Contracting and Supplies206 Frank Street
- Standard Steel BuildingsP0 Box 290700
Port Orange, Florida
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Saugahatchee Wood Works
- Vargas Construction245 Tar Hill Rd
- Vargas Construction