Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Northport, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Northport
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThe team(s) were very professional, arrived in time, completed the work in minimal time and cleaned up when they were finished with the job(s). They even got my projects scheduled and taken care of earlier than promised.
- H2O WaterproofingThe crew, were some of the hardest working young men. They were polite, respectful of our property, and professional. The crew leader was knowledgeable and consulted with us as needed, which we appreciated very much. A company is only as good as the people they hire. They represented H2O Waterproofing & Foundation Repair with their work ethic. We recommend H2o Waterproofing & Foundation Repair
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.I was extremely impressed by the professionalism of the Aquaguard crew from my conversations with the owner to the crew that performed the work. Mike, the owner was extremely thorough and patient as he explained the system and how it would prevent basement flooding. He also discussed the work with my dad who lives out of town, and my dad was equally pleased with the quality and quantity of time he gave us. Both my dad and I appreciated that he sold his system based on the merits of their work and did not denigrate his competitor's work. We also thought that Aquaguard offered a reasonable and fair price for their system. The day of repairs, the owner Mike arrived with his crew of two men, and he stayed for well over an hour to ensure that both his crew and me had everything we needed to complete the job. I was particularly impressed with the professionalism of the crew. They were polite and unobtrusive. They worked tirelessly and completed the job in one day. Furthermore, I was impressed with how they did not damage my yard when digging a trench for a pipe to run to the storm drain, and they collected all trash and work materials before leaving. It is the mark of a professional crew when they leave and except for the repairs made, you cannot tell that they had been there. This basement repair is the first major repair I have had done as a first time homeowner, and both my dad and myself were extremely impressed with every aspect of the job. We would both highly recommend Mike and Aquaguard
- Vortex Drainage SystemsVortex did a very professional job. They were timely, worked well with me and the other professionals who had various portions of my foundation and construction work.
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation RepairThe concrete is dry and they did a good job, he needs to complete the floor, put the carpet back and complete the wall. They also need to come and clean everything up. The basement is a mess until he comes to finish. My husband has really bad asthma and it’s triggered by all of the dust in the air. We just want them to finish it up
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThey could be more knowledgeable. They didn't really leave the area neat and tidy after they did their work.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThey put in french drains in pieces that were not connected and were far away from the inside walls. They made no provision for the water to leave the basement. The man who gave the estimate seemed very sharp and knowledgeable. The people who did the work had no clue. They put in a dehumidifier that had no outlet and it just dripped onto the floor. They did not at all do landscaping and only partial work on the walls where the water was entering. While they did put a thick plastic cover over the earth floor, as they should have, it did not fix the basic problem. When I complained, they came back and put in a concrete block wall to keep the basement water from leaking into a storage room, and then had the gall to try and charge an additional fee for the ineffective repair. The water and moisture just accumulated. I called again one more time and the person on the phone assured me it had been done correctly. I gave up. I just paid a private contractor more than this amount to fix everything they did and to do it right. Without question they are the most inept home contractor I have ever dealt with, and this is the 5th home I have owned. I went to them because friends said they were good. Wrong! The reason I have submitted this review now is I just got a voice mail from AFS offering a service contract or regular service visit. If they had not called me, I would not have written this review some 5 years (or maybe it was 4 or 6) after the work, but somehow that got to me. I do not like writing negative reviews and wish I had something more positive to say
Basement Waterproofers in Northport
- Business Description:Sagging floors. Warped ceilings. Cracks in the molding, brick and concrete. They’re all warning signs of a crumbling foundation. Thankfully, APS is on call to stop cracks in their tracks. Our foundation repair professionals can assess any damage and develop a plan to put you and your family back on solid ground. More than one quarter of all homes in America rest on expansive soils, which are prone to damage your home’s foundation over time. APS experts have an extensive range of tools to turn..
- Business Description:Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the a..Recent Review:I think I earned a Masters degree in encapsulation/water-proofing due to all the research I put into the job I needed and who to go with. After having AquaGuard complete our crawlspace I can assure you that they are the best in the business. I was VERY impressed with the professionalism and quality of their work from every member of their team. From the front office to the front lines they are good people that do great work. Highly suggestDylan S.
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a..Recent Review:H20 Waterproofing does a fantastic job! I love all the people that I’ve dealt with. I own many rental properties and this is the only waterproofing company that I will ever use. They are professional and truly try to help the customer. Six weeks after they finish my crawlspace there was a major flood. They sent Amari back out and he helped me get everything cleaned up and they honored all the work that they did. This is a top-notch companykim p.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Working with Nick at AFS was great!! Very professional and easy to work with ThanksDray M.
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industryRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrongLinda G.
- Business Description:Healthy Home Professionals Is a Family Owned And Operated Business. We Strive To Provide The BEST Quality Of Work And Customer Service In The Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent, And Crawlspace Services Industry.Recent Review:He showed up on time just as scheduled he was very polite and informative as well as his son who works with him. Once the work was done they cleaned everything up and also showed me before and after pictures of the vents. We could definitely tell a difference once they finished. I will definitely refer this companyCarolyn N.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of handyman services in walker county and surrounding communities. Whether you need something repaired installed, built ,or upgraded we are your reliable and local handyman service for all your needs OUR VISION We understand what it means to let someone new into your home, and we work very hard to earn your trust with good communication and attention to detail. Customer referrals drive us, so getting it right is important to us every time. We are experts in drywall rep..Recent Review:Started out o k. Did a fair job painting other than being so messy- got paint and putty on floors,furniture,appliances,etc. and they didn’t finish. The electrician they used did o k. Started fillin in swimming pool,got about 1/5 of it filled in and left and never came back. The day they left, august 19, we paid them $ 2,200. They said they be back the next day. We haven’t seen or heard from them since. Very disappointed in Hopson’s handyman services. If you are foolish enough to do business with these people please don’t pay them until they do the work! We hope nobody else is taken in and lose as much $ as we didClyde G.
- Business Description:Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair businessRecent Review:My first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the futureTara J.
- Business Description:Get the good night Rest and when you call the best. Roofing Services in McCalla AL and all surrounding areas.Recent Review:Took up my time by coming to my house and never even submitted an estimate. Called ... texted ... nothing. Made me run about 10 days late with my roofing project.Diane Roebuck M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Northport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC3340 Richwood Ave
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC - FOUNDATION REPAIR3340 Richwood Ave
- Architectural concrete and designs13156 Lake Arnedra Cir
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Foundation Doctors
- Foundation Doctors
- Jim Campbell Home ImprovementsP.O. Box 71922
- Jim Campbell Home Improvements
- Ox Foundation Solutions1090 14th St
- Ox Foundation Solutions
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- RCO Land Services LLC43 County Rd 119
- RCO Land Services LLC
- TRICK CONSTRUCTION & DEV LLC1305 Twin Oaks Road East
- TRICK CONSTRUCTION & DEV LLC