Eco City Junk

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2012

8636 Dakota Dr

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

ECO CITY JUNK is independently owned and operated, licensed and insured. We remove unwanted items from your home or office while recycling and redistributing as much as possible leaving little impact on the environment. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and our job is not complete until we've achieved that level of service. We currently accept cash, checks and credit cards for services rendered....

05/13/2022

Mary C.

I could not have been more impressed with the work Jeff and Christian did for us. They arrived on time, and despite having to climb 3 flights of stairs repeatedly with incredibly heavy furniture, they never once complained or commented on how tough the job was. They completed the job quickly and exceeded our expectations. I would hire them again without hesitation!

Description of Work
Furniture removal

Category garbage collection,hauling services

10/03/2020

William M.

Company came on time and had the chair out in less than 10 minutes.

Description of Work
remove an oversized recliner

Category hauling services

Thank you for having us back again! We look forward to helping you in the future.

10/03/2020

Joel J.

They did a very good job, They arrived on time and were effecient, professional and courteous. I would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removal of several items of junk/trash

Category hauling services

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to providing you with service in the future.

08/07/2020

Cathleen C.

Outstanding service. They were very responsive from the beginning. It was easy to schedule the appointment. They arrived on time. All of the heavy items went onto the truck, including the large heavy items they brought up from the basement. The ballpark quote provided at the initial consultation turned out to be right in the ballpark. I wouldn't hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
I needed a number of large items (old freezer, large cabinet, old sofa, etc.) removed

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Thank you for taking the time to review our experience! We look forward to providing you with service in the future.

07/15/2020

Doug and Karen S.

I set up our job with Jeff and he was wonderful about answering my questions and his estimate was very close to our final bill. He gave me an hour timeframe and he called within 30 minutes of heading to our home. He and Ben were both friendly & worked quickly & efficiently. I have already referred them to a friend who’s moving out of the area and we will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
We had 8 pieces of old , heavy furniture removed & 2 large cement benches.

09/23/2019

Janna C.

Great! They were on time, did it for the price specified and the team was very nice. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Remove sofa from garage and donate/dispose.

08/21/2019

William M.

The company showed up right on time and removed several large pieces of furniture and many boxes from my basement. The work was done in less than a hour and they were on their way.

Description of Work
Basement furniture removal

Category hauling services

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to providing you with service in the future.

07/22/2019

Susanne W.

Eco City Junk is a wonderful company to deal with. Two men, including the owner, came on time and took whatever I asked them to. The price was reasonable. I have used Eco City Junk twice, and I would hire them for all my junk hauling needs.

Description of Work
Junk hauling

07/01/2019

Sherri K.

Fantastic. Two guys were terrific. They donate the clothes to Habitat to Humanity and they take 3% of the cost to a charity of your choice.

Description of Work
Hauled items from my storage unit.

Category hauling services

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We look forward to providing you with service in the future.

06/04/2019

Catharine R.

Over the last few weeks, I have used Eco City Junk for two separate jobs and I am very satisfied with their professionalism and their price. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Hauled away several rooms of old furniture

Bargain Movers

2018 Super Service Award! Previous Winner 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012. Bargain Movers is one of the trusted local companies helping relocate families throughout the Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC area. We have provided high quality service to our clients for over 3 decades. Our goal is simple; assist our customers in creating a stress free local or long distance move customized to fit both their needs & budgetary requirements. We recognize that job of relocating families and companies involves much more than just moving furniture. It’s understanding that an individual's possessions represent some of their most valued assets. Therefore our employees are extremely careful, respectful and understanding of our client's needs. As we pride ourselves on up-holding these values, we have built a strong and loyal client base for over 30 years. We look forward to moving you!

Jays Property Management

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ben's Junk Removal

Hello! I am a 19 year old entrepreneur who is trying to get my junk removal company up and running. I have been doing this for the past 6 months or so and want to do more with it. I will take just about anything off your hands and would love to do business with you. I charge $200 per truck load I take.

14-002432
    Montgomery County
    Solid Waste Division
    01/31/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We help clear out your cluttered space to use again through - Garage Cleanouts, Basement Cleanouts, Appliance Removal, Home Resale Cleanouts, Construction Site Cleanups, Large TV Removal, Warehouse Cleanouts, Eviction Cleanouts, Yard Waste Removal, Home Remodel Cleanups, Foreclosure Cleanouts, Scrap Metal Removal, Exercise Equipment Removal, Furniture Removal, and more!

Removal of hazardous liquids or combustible substances, such as paint, oil, gasoline, etc. We also do not remove hot tubs, pianos or pool tables.