AffordableGarageDoors.com

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2013

AffordableGarageDoors.com is a family-owned business whose #1 priority is customer service and satisfaction. We recently set up our profile on Angie's List, but that doesn't mean we don't already have a GREAT reputation in the garage door industry. Make no mistake about it, we realize the most important part of this business is customer satisfaction and that truly is our #1 goal because we believe if we make you happy then you'll tell your neighbors, friends, and family members about us the next time they need a garage door company. We're not ashamed to profess that we are a faith based business that operates on the principles of the Word of God - He directs this company! By hiring AffordableGarageDoors.com you'll not only get the best prices in the business, but you'll get the very best customer service from our team that has tons of combined experience in the garage door industry. We don't just want to meet your expectations; we want to exceed them! And that's why we're dedicated to providing exceptional garage door installation and repair throughout Alabama and Georgia. We offer the best rates in the business on the highest quality products and second to none services. We have locations in Birmingham, Montgomery, Auburn, Bessemer, Shelby County, Cullman, Jasper, Athens, Decatur, St. Clair County, Alex City, and Baldwin County and are readily available 24/7 if an emergency ever arises. We're licensed, insured and accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and all our work is guaranteed. AffordableGarageDoors.com isn't just another garage door company; we're YOUR garage door company! We look forward to serving you. Also Serving: Stewart, Talbot, Troup, Autauga, Bullock, Dallas, Lowndes, Montgomery, Bibb, Fayette, Greene, Hale, Lamar, Pickens, Muscogee & Tuscaloosa Counties...

Garage Doors 4 U

Garage Doors 4 U provides complete garage door services to the greater Birmingham district and surrounding areas. We have over 11 years of experience working on garage doors and will be sure to have the solution to your garage door problems. Whether you need a new door and installation or a repair to keep it in good working order, we are sure to leave you satisfied. We are honest and trustworthy and provide award winning service.

Victorias Construction LLC

We are a family owned business from the Irondale area. We have been in business for 6yrs now. We do full home remodeling anything from paint, flooring, decks, screen porches, trim work, door installation, light fixtures, and roofing.

Classic Construction

www.Clazzicconstruction.com. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration (CC) is a full service emergency mitigation and restoration company. CC’s services include: 24 hour emergency response for water and fire damage, as well as, deodorization systems, remodels, interior trim, and drying. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration is bonded and insured. Business coverage includes general liability, including – professional, automotive, property and workers compensation insurance. Copies of insurance certificates are available. CC is Alabama owned and has been in business for 15 years. We are Classic Construction LLC, a team who can do it all. Established in 2004, specializing in Log Cabins. We are a State Licensed Home Builder & Remodeler. We handle virtually all phases of residential home building. New custom homes, additions, repairs, remodeling, kitchen & bath. Install cabinets, vanities, new countertops of all kinds including Granite, Quartz, Real Cultured Marble or Laminate tops. We also handle site/machine work, including bushhogging, land clearing, tree removal, dirt spreading, reataining walls, backhoe, excavation work, grading, and building compacted pads. You name it we can do it!

11/08/2018

The technician arrived early and go right to work. My door was in bad shape. The motor had pulled loose from its mount and the door was off the guide. The technician reattached the motor chain bracket to the wall, fixed the wiring that was hanging down, fixed the bent guide, adjusted the spring bar springs, and lubricated the spring and all wheels. The Technician also installed screws when reattac...

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair

05/21/2017

Very pleased, only regret not doing it sooner.

Description of Work
Replace our over thirty years old garage door and automatic openers.

01/02/2017

Just as I saw in other reviews on here, the business owner Skye answered immediately when I called and was very kind and detailed. I am a first time home buyer and just closed two weeks ago and knew that a garage door motor needed to be replaced. I explained to him what was happening, and he knew exactly what needed to be done. The service representative came out in the allotted time frame and per...

Description of Work
Spring and cable replacement ($225) and new garage door motor ($450).

Category garage doors,garage builders

11/08/2016

Several conversations on an issue since some framing was not in place Once fixed everything wa fine

Description of Work
New garage doors

08/18/2016

Did a great job. Eric was very knowledgeable and circumspect in his work. The company seems to make a genuine effort to treat you professionally.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced two garage door openers.

03/14/2016

Called the company Friday morning after one of the springs on my garage door had broken. Person took information over phone and called back in a very few minutes to schedule earliest possible appointment, which was Monday between 1 and 4. Technician called before 1 o'clock on Monday to indicate that he was on the way. All went well. Technician knew what he was doing. He worked quickly and efficiently. Would definitely use this company for any future garage door service or repairs.

Description of Work
Replaced both springs (one had broken); replaced wire cables; replaced three pulleys; inspected and lubricated all components; tested for proper operation.

11/18/2015

The owner, Skye, answered the phone immediately when I called to check on their prices. He answered several questions for me and was extremely nice and helpful. I called several other places and decided to call him back to have them do the work. I wanted to have the opener installed the next day and was hoping to have it done after I got off work at 5. He was able to accomodate my schedule and arranged for the work to be done quickly. The installer arrived promptly at 5 the next day to do the work. He installed a new opener, security beams and an external panel in addition to removing the old opener and was able to do all of the work in less than an hour. I really appreciated the way he showed me how to program the remotes and set the security codes on the exterior panel. He made sure I knew everything about the new system before he left. This was a very professional and friendly company and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door opener.

Category garage door company","garage builder

07/22/2015

We have a wooden garage door that is about 40 years old. According to the tech, door is in excellent condition. Originally the door would not go all the way down. I thought it was the sensors and possibly memory board based on the lights flashing on our Craftsman 1/2 hp opener. After troubleshooting, got the door to go down, but it would not stay and eventually the motor overheated. We called Affordable on Monday and they had someone to come out on Tuesday. Tech was suppose to come between 1-3 pm but did not arrive until 4:45 p.m. The owner Skye, who is AWESOME, had already informed us around 2:15 tech would be an hour late due to previous job. Once tech arrived was very informative and professional. He explained everything to my mother to where should could understand. The normal charge in our area for techs to come out is around $85.00. I had already called 3 other companies in the AREA and they could not get anyone out until Thursday or Friday. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND WOULD DEFINITELY CALL THEM AGAIN IF NEEDED.

Description of Work
Tech realigned door sensors, adjusted the down sensor on motor and sprayed coils.

12/06/2014

I love my new garage door! The design is attractive, it's the perfect shade of soft white, the windows at the top provide light and privacy. With my old wooden, non-automated garage door, I never parked inside. Now I always park inside, using my remote to open the door. Also, the key pad gives me code word entrance into my house. This has been a wonderful update to my beloved old home! I would do it again and recommend Skye and his associates at Affordable Garage Doors as good to work with and a reliable organization.

Description of Work
Skye Underwood came out, looked at my old wooden garage door, took measurements, told me my options and made recommendations based on what I wanted. I went with his recommendation. He sent an experienced technician out to remove my old door and install a new insulated Coplay garage door with windows and a quiet belt operated Liftmaster.

Category garage door company","garage builder

05/05/2014

It went great. He just did what needs to be done. Whatever I had was not broken something that came with it and he fixed it and he did not charge me.

Description of Work
I used the services of Affordable Garage Doors.

Category garage door company

A+ rated by the BBB, specializing in ALL your garage door needs from Repairs, Sales, Service & Installs - one call does it all at 205-588-8668

Part Sales