T & A Handyman Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since September 2009

Award winning....

Scarborough Insulation Co., LLC

Mr. Handyman of Montgomery, Auburn and Tallassee

Mr. Handyman is your one-call solution for a wide range of home maintenance and repair needs. Our uniformed technicians are fully insured professionals. We arrive on time in uniform and a marked van with the tools to complete the job right. Mr. Handyman technicians are highly skilled craftsmen with an average of 10 years’ experience in the trades. We’re home repair and improvement experts, and we are known for the quality of our workmanship and professional reliability so you know the job will be done correctly and efficiently.

First Source Electrical Company, LLC

Here at First Source Electrical Company LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the electrical trade specializing in Panel Upgrades, Remodels, New Construction and Rewiring. We are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project.We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction.Contact us today to schedule an estimate!

12/15/2015

Did kitchen back-spashes, floor, and surfaces. First rate work.

Description of Work
Remodeled kitchen over a weekend and did an amazingly good job

Category handyman service,home remodeling

11/19/2014

He never called back. He kept me waiting for weeks. He Answered the phone while working with a noisy machine.

Description of Work
nothing. That's the problem.

10/13/2014

Job went according to plan, satisfied with the overall experience.

Description of Work
Structural repair

08/19/2014

Dependable, very professional and hardworking, including owner and staff. Best paint job the house has had in my lifetime!

Description of Work
Scraped, caulked, painted my mother's house and made it look wonderful. Detailed, and kept things clean around my 94 year old mother. She is very happy. Hard working, trustworthy, and we would use him again anytime. We had people stop by to tell us how good the house looks.

06/17/2014

Everything went well. He was prompt and courteous.

Description of Work
I used this provider before I knew about Angie's list. He performed electrical work for me installing new fixtures. He did an excellent job and I have not had any problems. Will definitely use him in the future.

Category electrician,handyman service

Handyman.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available