A late-night plumbing problem is an undoubtedly stressful event, but it pays to stay level-headed in chaos. Here are a few questions to determine if you need to call an emergency plumber ASAP, or if it’s OK to put a bucket under that leak until morning.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Hartselle, AL
There are 25 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Hartselle
- Around The Clock PlumbingThey have been doing a really good job. I'm very pleased with their work. They are jst great people. I call them for my rental properties.
- Don Thomas Construction IncDefinitely 5 stars! Don Thomas Construction is wonderful! We were moving from Georgia and bought an older home in Athens that needed some renovations. We were on a time crunch and only had 8 weeks to complete the renovations. He started the renovations the Monday after we closed on the house. I had a long list of changes: replace the old shower with a bigger one which involved moving some plumbing, remove the jetted tub and replace it with a soaker tub, replace all the old tile in the bathroom with new tile, replace 2 toilets, remove two pillars in the living room, paint the entire interior - walls, ceiling, doors & trim, and replace the kitchen tile with hardwood. Also, we wanted the detached garage sheet rocked and insulated, an air conditioner/heating unit installed, pull down stairs in both garages replaced, and a separate storage room built in the detached garage. But then I started adding more items. I decided the kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanity, and countertops needed to be replaced too as well as the tile around the fireplace. We also added a tank-less water heater. Mr Thomas knew a cabinet maker who could make the cabinets and keep me on schedule. When the pillars were removed, he knew where to get the hardwood type to make the repairs for the missing hardwood under the pillars. His painting sub-contractor and his electrician were fantastic. Needless to say, the renovations were finished on time for our furniture to be delivered
- Lee CompanyThere were two attempts at this. The first one didn't go too well so the company had to send another technician who came the next day. It was a little rocky start but worked out fine in the end.
- Lee CompanyShowed up a few minutes early and did a good job. I went ahead and signed up for their annual inspection prog6based on this visit.
- Matt Mertz Plumbing Trenchless Sewer Repair Expertbased on his angie's list rating, i hired matt to replace copper pipes that had been stolen from a house i bought. as he worked he discovered other things that needed to be fixed, including the hot water heater (which had been flagged by the gas guy), which he was able to install the same day. when he discovered a leak in the shower faucet he took the time to cap it until he could fix it so that we could take baths in the meantime. he was fair, honest, professional, accommodating and hard working. he made a lot of adjustments without charging me and helped me prioritize future projects. it is clear that he loves what he does. the proof of that is in the 100+ rating he has here
- Scott PlumbingPlumbers showed up right on scheduled time. They did a good inspection of potential causes of the leak and determined it was underground in the yard. They fixed the problem in about two hours. Well done!
- Acme plumbingVery fast to respond and great communications. They showed up on time and got straight to work. Repairs were all completed in an hour and the bill was very reasonable. Work was well done and we are very happy with the results.
- Acme plumbingVery fast contact. Great communications. Quick repairs done well and very reasonable prices. Excellent experience. I recommend.
- Acme plumbingIt took some doing they where patient and made sure everything was working properly and where on time.
- Scott PlumbingScott Plumbing has always been reliable and fast. Their work is always excellent, communication is great and they are very responsive. Highly recommended
Plumbers in Hartselle
- Business Description:Acme plumbing is employee owned, licensed and insured and internationally certified master plumbers with a combined 35 years of experience in plumbing. We are open to negotiations for the work you need. We also offer estimates over the phone. Give us a call or text and see how we can help youRecent Review:Good job ,very understanding,patience I would recommend themVan d.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Value+ Cleanness+ On Time +Guarantee = RESCO Plumbing, www.callres.com. Established in 1952 was founded on the principles of hard work, integrity, value and customer satisfaction. Since that time, RESCO Plumbing has offered a wide variety of residential plumbing services to North Alabama area customers without compromising our founder’s Rufus Argo values and Tim his grandson. We pride ourselves on the personal touch that we add to our plumbing services as well as our customer interaction. Our..
- Business Description:I built my first house when I was just 18 years old. Since then, my passion for building and remodeling is the single most competitive advantage I have. Passion and dedication for excellence is what makes Don Thomas Construction stand out. I have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in residential construction. Your home is your castle, your safe haven, your place to rest, relax and refresh. It not only provides you with shelter and security, but is also a representation of who y..Recent Review:The service was good. They got it done really quick. They were on time and professional.Tyler B.
- Business Description:JDB Plumbing is a locally owned and operated small business. We can meet any and all of your plumbing needs. We accept payment by check, cash, or credit card. We also offer a 5% discount to military.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Licensed home builder specializing in roofing repairs and complete roof installationsRecent Review:It was an amazing work. Clark is always available, very professional and I cannot say enough good about him. I recommend him highly.GAIL M.
- Business Description:We do plumbing, heating, and cooling. We show up on time and go the extra mile for our customers. We service and install a wide array of products with the upmost quality and assurance that you will be satisfiedRecent Review:Never even bothered to contact me. Business must be so good they can blow off new customers.Jennie S.
- Business Description:Greenbrier Septic Tank is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving Limestone and Madison Counties for more than 40 years. We are state licensed and insured.Recent Review:Quick response. They pumped and gave me advise on how to avoid the problems I was having in the future. Highly recommended !Robert F.
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactionsRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. LarryDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Instead of reaching for a bottled solution to clear a clogged sink, check around the house for an equally effective, non-toxic fixer. Even better, these common household items will save you a trip to the store. Here are five ways to fix a sink clog and ge
Whether you’re building a new home with all-new plumbing pipes or replacing the piping in an old home, learn how much it costs to install pipes so you can keep the water running.
Find Plumbers in
- Laceys Spring
- Holly Pond
Plumbers in Hartselle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plumber, Inc.1210 4th Ave SE
- A-1 Heating & Cooling121 Ivy Ln
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- Acme plumbing 1908 Pinehurst St SW
- ACW Residential Remodeling & Additions173 molly lane
- Aire Serv of Huntsville7917A Charlotte Dr SW
- Alabama Handyman (R)256 Criscoe Cir
Union Grove, Alabama
- Alabama Re-Bath3411 Lorna Ln
- ALABAMA WATER SOLUTIONS951 BALCH RD
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- AllStar Plumbers Inc15867 Line Rd
- AMERICAN BATHTUB REFINISHERS211 WINSLOW DR
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTIONPO Box 190 18527 Highway 31 N
- Anderson Remodeling & Construction101 Featherstone Lane
Hampton Cove, Alabama
- Asbury Plumbing & Pipe Fitting Co
- Athens Handyman Service LLC16868 Lucas Ferry Rd
- A Plumber, Inc.
- Batson Enterprises Inc23 Polly Ridge Rd
- Better Built Homes of Alabama Inc.5116 Colemont Lane
- BOBBY TERRY CO110 ROBYN ST
- Brad Rogers Paint Contractors225 Sawmill Rd
- Brickley Plumbing and Electric Inc203 E Willow St
- Britnell & Sons Home Improvement and Restoration104 Butler Dr.
- BRW Painting and RemodelingPO Box 5572
- Butler's Gas Pipe Inc9807 Pulaski Pike
- By Faith Masonry & Home Repair869 Rolan Gooch Rd
- Batson Enterprises Inc
- Champion Home Remodeling & Construction Inc265 Royal Drive
- Chandler Wise Services407 Aquarius Dr SW
- Changes Flooring & Paint10134 N. Memorial Parkway
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Chief 1210 Vines Dr NE
- Christopher Home Maintenance Svc133 Baker street
New Hope, Alabama
- Cobalt Roofing & Construction9582 Madison Blvd. Ste 15
- COLLIER PLUMBING HEATING & AIR301 SCHILLING ST
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Improvements14773 Sloan Rd
- Complete Plumbing & Drain Service109 Maple Ave NW
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLC200 Dan Tibbs Rd NW
- Corbin's Your Indoor Air Quality Specialist21800 US Hwy 431 N
- Creative Flooring & Remodeling1105 Chestnut Rd
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- Champion Home Remodeling & Construction Inc
- D & N RV Service3619 AL HIGHWAY 69
- Danny Garner Construction, LLC14954 US-72
- DEAN & SON PLUMBING CO INC229 OLD BIG COVE RD
- Dean Plumbing Co., Inc.3100 B Leeman Ferry Rd,
- Don Thomas Construction Inc26760 Newby Rd
- Dr Paint43 Bearden Road
- D & N RV Service
- Elders Handyman Services706 Broad St
- Emergency Services 24 Inc3069 McCall rd. Suite 108
- Emergency Services 24 Inc436 B. Nick Fitcheard Rd NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Elders Handyman Services
- Gardner's Plumbing10847 Highway 72
- Gardner's Plumbing Repair2665 County Road 67
- Georgia Cabinet Co.5950 State Bridge Rd Suite 110
- Green Acres Landscaping and Construction391 Oakland Rd.
- Greenbrier Septic Tank Pumping26579 Barksdale rd
- Gullion Tile388 Parker Rd
Union Grove, Alabama
- GW Construction368 Prospect Rd
- Gardner's Plumbing
- H C Blake Co406 Holmes Ave NW
- Hereford Plumbing3012 Winchester Rd
New Market, Alabama
- Hereford Plumbing Inc3012 Winchester Rd
New Market, Alabama
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical1209 Posey St NW
- Huntsville American Cabinets11820 E Gateway Dr SE
- Hutchens Company Inc2508 N Washington St
- H C Blake Co
- If It’s Wood Cabinetry, Granite & Tile, LLC227 BAILES ST NW.
- If It’s Wood Cabinetry, Granite & Tile, LLC
- Kelos Services2919 Holiday Dr SW
- Kelos Services
- M.Lay Construction, LLC1730 County Road 108
- Madison Plumbing Service1060 Balch Rd
- McMunn Construction LLCPO Box 5527
- Michael's Home Repairs16564 McCulley Mill Rd
- Midsouth Plumbing and Electric17130 Hwy 72 W
- Morris Plumbing Company LLCPO Box 2971
- M.Lay Construction, LLC
- R&J Plumbing30283 Old Scrouge Rd
- RESCO COMPANY LLCPO BOX 952
- Residential Renovations475 Greasy Cove rd
- Roberts Plumbing253 North Robinson Rd
- Rooterman Plumbing1110 Putman Dr
- Ross Construction Services LLC103 Hickory Hill Dr
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- Roto Rooter Plumbers of Morgan County Alabama301 Austinville Flint Rd SW
- Roto-Rooter Plumbers3219 Long Ave SW
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup620 E Main St Ext
Grove city, Pennsylvania
- R&J Plumbing