An insulated garage can keep your family comfortable, reduce energy costs, and so much more. Use this comprehensive guide to learn how to insulate your garage.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Hartford, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Hartford
- Redmon Pest SolutionsI could not be more pleased with the whole process. Ryan set up an appointment to measure my building and arrived at the appointed time. When his crew arrived to do the job, they were all friendly and professional. They sprayed my building and cleaned up afterwards. I am satisfied with their work and will recommend them to my friends
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPrompt, and excellent. An Energy Efficiency Improvement worksheet for filing for Energy Credits from my Income Tax liability was completed and certified.
- Reliable HandymanFirst time we hired Tim Porter was for water damage to sheetrock ceiling in living room & a tongue/groove ceiling on a porch, both from a roof leak. Everyone else we called said replace L/R ceiling, Tim suggested cutting out the damage & patching it, requiring more skill, but less mess and was less expensive. The finish tells the tale, you can't see the repair. The porch ceiling was covered with vinyl when we bought this 60+ year old house so water damage & neglect had it in bad shape. He thoroughly prepped, cleaning up any stained/rotted wood, scraped & sanded every inch, primed & painted it. Five yrs later, it still looks new! He's since; insulated under whole house, tiled bathroom floor, replaced & added to privacy fence, re-tiled shower floor, replaced siding, rebuilt a deck and completed many a 'to do list' of smaller repairs, fixing a sticking door, add weather stripping etc. PRICES ARE FAIR, HE'S PROMPT, HONEST, KEEPS HIS WORD, SO IS VERY RELIABLE & HAS AN AMAZING WORK ETHIC
- Beacon InsulationBryan's crew came and systematically removed the insulation from the attic in the house on an extremely hot day. They worked tireless and without complaint, although some of the old insulation was wet and very difficult to remove. Carlos and the crew did a good job. We scheduled the insulation as soon as possible after major roof repairs were completed. They showed up in a timely fashion and did a great job insulating the roof and include a small wall section that had been redone at no additional cost. They worked steadily and professionally in the barn area as well. Bryan personally came to inspect the job and noted some areas that weren't up to his standards and had the crew return and touch up certain areas, at no additional charge. Bryan is exemplary in standing behind his work. Since the insulation the contractors who did the roof repair have given several references on other jobs they're working on. We would definitely use them again
- Bess InsulationTim at Bess Insulation was very generous with his time. I have never used him, but my opinion is based on my interactions with him.
- Chick's Air Conditioning & Heating ServiceHe said it would take 3-4 days, it was six weeks. The inside unit was always flooding the hall floor, almost every day. I would call and he would not come when he said he would. Maby he would come in 2-3 days or not at all. I had to call another contractor Kevin Pippin, to come and install another air return vent. It needed twice the return that was installed. That stopped the flooding. The cooling unit did a good job the rest of the summer, My first heating bill was 560.00 dollars. I found out he but in an old unit, and the inside and outside did not match. I have had Pippin come and put in another unit and redo all the duct work in the attic. The duct work was a big mess. It cost me 6,000.00 to replace the duct work and have a new unit insde and out. My next heating bill was for Jan. 2011 and was only 215.00. Mr Pippin also found a lot of electrial problems that Dainal Chickarollo created. I would not ever recommend this person Chick's Heating and Cooling to any one. I also called the State Board and had an inspector come to my house
Insulation Companies in Hartford
- Business Description:Dream Builders USA serves our customers with professional, effective roofing and contracting services. Owner, Kim Derks, is a 2nd generation roofer that can satisfy any of your roofing or home improvement needs. In additions to roofs, we offer remodeling, additions and will even build you a New Homes. State Certified BUILDING CONTRACTOR - Serving The State of Florida Since 1999. We offer New Construction and Existing Repairs. We offer Roof Certification Services. We offer services to Commer..Recent Review:We are building a home on stilts in Otter Creek and had hired a contractor whos work was less then satisfactory, we then found ourselves in need of someone to step in and complete our home. Kim and Dream Builders USA team saved our entire project. Kim and his team exemplify professionalism and punctuality. We have been kept up to the minute on the details of the project and every question is answered immediatelydew drop b.
- Business Description:Benson Heating and Air Conditioning has been the Tallahassee area complete source for any heating or air conditioning need. Benson's has provided 24 hours service, seven day a week for over 25 years. Our HVAC services include: • Residential Service • Residential System Replacement • ESA Agreements • Commercial Mechanical Contracting • Duct Cleaning • Duct Repair We guarantee our work and have a satisfaction work on and enhance our Going Green packages to help serve the environment in as ma..Recent Review:Very satisfied with their work, I haven't heard anything bad on them. They're good.Barbara C.
- Business Description:When a natural disaster strikes your home, trust Triad Restoration Inc. We make it our goal to see that your residence is brought back to life after a fire, wind or water damage claim.Recent Review:My home had been vandalized and Triad was contracted through my insurance agency to make the $32,000.00 in repairs. We live out of state, so we had to trust they would do the work properly. The work they did was fantastic, so I’m told by my shady property manager. However, while the Triad crew was working on my home, a neighborhood child threw a ball and broke the highest window in my in the house. The Triad crew let him go and did not tell me about the window. I didn’t find out about it until my HOA demanded it be fixed and my property manager asked Triad if they knew how it had been broken. I still can’t wrap my head around grown adults who are supposed to be professionals, watching my window being broken and not notifying me at the least but not even getting the name of the boy or his address. It makes me even wonder if there was a boy and if the crew members broke it themselves. For this lack of professionalism, they wouldn’t even get 1 Star if it was an optionColleen M.
- Business Description:We basically do a little bit of everything. We have a few employees right now but are growing by the week. Will sub-contract out when need be. We will accept payment in the form of cash, checks, and soon will be set up to accept credit/debit cards
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. I try not to do jobs that I can not put my full attention into. Therefore I do not do large commercial jobs. We only do residential so that we can do the best quality work for you. I can do just about anything, feel free to call and ask. Thank yoRecent Review:Absolutely awful !! My ceiling NEVER did get finished. Paid Jon $3000.00 to close in my porch and add on . Gave him a month to do this job while we were on the road. Came home and not a nail was put in a board laid. I did call him to find out when he would start he came out next day and did a very poor job wood does not even match with existing porch. Tried to get a refund out of the $3,000 and he only wanted to refund me $270. He also brings along a 14 year old son and has him do the work then when it is subpar he uses the excuse well a fourteen-year-old did it. Also drags along his girlfriend who hurries him along the way. So if you're looking to get a job done in a professional and timely manner this is not the person to usePaula R.
- Business Description:new home construction to custom remodeling and new additionsRecent Review:He did not finish anything he startedVaudy j.
- Business Description:Our company has 2 to 3 employees.We do provide sub-contracting services. Cost is determined by job. Emergency service charge charge is $75.00 to $250.00. Give us a call today for a free consultion.
- Business Description:Handyman Services for all your home improvement needs!
- Business Description:R&R Design, LLC is a family owned and built company. We offer a huge variety of services with the best customer service around. We have qualified and efficient professionals who know your time is important and your home is even more. With flexible time lines and an ever quickening pace, we guarantee to leave you satisfied. A few things we do are as follows. Drywall and repair Painting interior, exterior Installation of any kind Finishing Cabinets Backsplash Flooring. Tile, laminate, wood Sm..
- Business Description:Hello i am a representative for assurance. We would like to thank you first off for your your interest in reading our company description. we have been a founded company on americas trust, we understand the times are tough and money is tight right now so every job we do is different. We have a wide range of options and prices, every job is different. Every customer has different needs we try to please all the publics needs. We have a wide variety of payment options, our usual procedure is hal..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- Level Plains
- Midland City
- Fort Rucker
- New Brockton
- Ponce De Leon
insulation contractors in Hartford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Bama Handyman Services44 Fieldcrest Lane
- 'Bama Handyman Services
- Benson's Heating and Air Conditioning5402 Tower Rd
- Benson's Heating and Air Conditioning
- Mr. Fix It3990 County Road 14
Midland City, Alabama
- Mr. Fix It
- R&R DESIGN LLC
- R&R DESIGN LLC
- Triad Restoration Inc.10196 West US Hwy 84
- Triad Restoration Inc.
- USA Spray Foam3631 McGinnis Park Dr
- USA Spray Foam