Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Hartford, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Hartford
- Ken Miller Construction & WindowsThey were prompt and efficient in responding and making sure that they did not inconvenience my customers. The work was of the best quality and they made sure that there was no mess left behind. Where other contractors that i have used in the past have had a habit of leaving something of a mess behind, Miller & Miller did not. They were professional in all of there dealings, and did not go over there estimate read less
- Bob's Construction & Remodeling LLCThe roofing done here in our house is fabulous. They do what they say they are going to do. They're prompt, very courteous and polite. And they clean up their mess. They even cut me a piece of metal so that I could keep it and write the color on the back, in case we happen to need more or when we have a roof damage or something. They also gave me a couple of pieces to build a roof for a birdhouse. They were nice gentlemen. They didn't do anything rude or play loud music to aggravate the neighbors. They didn't park in front of other people's houses. They were very conscientious. We got a reasonable price. It wasn't the cheapest but for the materials that we got, it was the best. I'm happy with them read less
- Davis RoofingThey exceeded our expectations. They were very professional and finished all repairs within a timely manner. We were very pleased with the finished work and would use them again for future home repairs.
- Wiregrass Vinyl Products LLCKen Metz called the same day and came out to give me a free estimate within the next few days. His estimate was great and less than expected - less than $10,000 for a 1400 square foot house and double garage. This included all materials and labor - quality siding, house wrap and fanfold where needed. He and his crew showed up when they were supposed and had the whole house done in less than a week. Ken was patient with us on selecting colors and did not pressure us in any way. He and his crew were prompt, courteous, and professional. He went above and beyond and worked with us on the price to do a few extra things we needed done. He made sure we were happy with the results and cleaned up before leaving. He checked back with us later to make sure we were still pleased. We are glad to know there are still customer service oriented businesses around, and we would gladly recommend All-Pro Siding (334-714-6541) to anyone read less
- Reliable HandymanFirst time we hired Tim Porter was for water damage to sheetrock ceiling in living room & a tongue/groove ceiling on a porch, both from a roof leak. Everyone else we called said replace L/R ceiling, Tim suggested cutting out the damage & patching it, requiring more skill, but less mess and was less expensive. The finish tells the tale, you can't see the repair. The porch ceiling was covered with vinyl when we bought this 60+ year old house so water damage & neglect had it in bad shape. He thoroughly prepped, cleaning up any stained/rotted wood, scraped & sanded every inch, primed & painted it. Five yrs later, it still looks new! He's since; insulated under whole house, tiled bathroom floor, replaced & added to privacy fence, re-tiled shower floor, replaced siding, rebuilt a deck and completed many a 'to do list' of smaller repairs, fixing a sticking door, add weather stripping etc. PRICES ARE FAIR, HE'S PROMPT, HONEST, KEEPS HIS WORD, SO IS VERY RELIABLE & HAS AN AMAZING WORK ETHIC read less
- Kelly BrothersIt was a wonderful experience. They showed up everyday on time and went right back to work after breaks. They kept working until they got the job done.
- The 7 Painting & Exterior. Interior preswasherOverall, from start to finish, I was very happy with the services provided by Whatley Paintng & Pressure Washing. The job did take longer than expected, but that was due to weather and they kept in touch with me daily even when they couldn't work. The amount spent may seem like a lot, but my rental property is an older duplex that needed quite a bit of work. I would 100% recommend!! read less
- J & B TowingFantastic personal service. Quick response. I own 4 homes and easily the best contractor I've dealt with
- A Cut Above CarpentryI CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD FOR PAUL, HENRY and the crew Paul has to work with him. Paul is the owner and HE works the job with his crew so he was always there if I had any questions.Originally he was hired to replace the carpet for laminate and to place tile in the kitchen and new countertops. I had hired another company to fix the roof on my carport but only 12 hours after the other carpenter started I sent them off the job due to very poor carpentry and no ethics of basic carpentry knowledge by trying to put good wood on to rotten wood.At that time I asked Paul for an estimate and he was also given the bid to fix the garage roof and siding and replace the roof with metal. He then built an 12' overhang on the front edge of the house and a gabled roof over the front steps. A metal roof was also added to the house. They accomadated my desires for the house, went beyond carpentry even to the point of getting my Christmas decorations out of the garage attic as I had an injured arm and a retired senior I wasunable to do it myself. I highly recommend this crew for an excllent honest carpentry job read less
- Wiregrass Vinyl Products LLCWe were very excited when Ken came out and measured our home, He showed us some cost cutting items that allowed us to really get exactly what we wanted to increase our home's "curb appeal". Ken gave us a very good price, lower than the other 2 installers that we had give us an estimate, but he exceeded our expectation in workmanship and quality of his product. Ken also arranged for a team of installers to come to our home and install our Vinyl Siding, they were exceptional, and cleaned up their mess and hauled it away once they completed the job, I would recommend Wiregrass Vinyl Products to anyone and also his team of installer's. Ken was very knowledgeable about his products and was very courteous and professional in the way he presented his products and the cost of installation, I have never had a more joyful remodeling project, until Ken showed us just how easy it was. Thank You Ken, and Wiregrass Vinyl Products, our home is beautiful.. read less
Siding Contractors in Hartford
- Business Description:JNB Contracting, LLC (Also Known as JNB Services, LLC) is well-establish residential and commercial company in Daleville, Alabama and have been in business for 5 years. We serve over 725 clients and have done over 1,000 projects. We satisfied our clients so well that they keep coming back for multiple projects with us and they continuously refer us to the people they know! We also received over 60 testimonials from them. We deliver quality of work, use quality materials and on budget-guarant.. read lessRecent Review:A few hick ups due to weather and not enough materials. But otherwise it went great. The whole team. Was greatCandace. Sun Room Build T.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea.. read lessRecent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the company read lessGodelieve B.
- Business Description:Factory trained sheet metal crews. We are metal roofing specialists installing any type of metal roofing with 30 years of experience, I sell, install and stand behind our work. Many satisfied customers who can refer us read lessRecent Review:My husband and I are very pleased with the metal roof that Triple Crown put on our home. We got 3 different quotes, and even though Triple Crown wasn’t the cheapest, we decided to go with them because we’ve been around long enough to know that the cheapest and the best are rarely the same thing. Triple Crown was the only contractor we spoke with who took the time to educate us on the different construction methods for installing a metal roof over shingles and why they prefer to use the batten strip method. Once we had that information, we did our own research (thanks Google) and agreed that was the best application to go with. From start to finish it was evident that Triple Crown does not cut corners on materials, technique, or workmanship. They produce a quality product which they stand behind with an amazing warranty that far exceeded their competitors’ guarantees. When the building inspector from Dade City came out to inspect our finished roof in order to close out the permit, he also spoke highly of the work he regularly sees from Triple Crown. We’re very satisfied knowing that we got a quality roof at a reasonable price, and we couldn’t be happier. If you’re looking for a roofer, we highly recommend this company read lessKimberly B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They are professional, fast, efficient and they clean up after themselves. I'm very pleased with the work.Eddie B.
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi.. read lessRecent Review:This was our second venture with A Cut Above Carpentry, and like the first, it was flawless. We had linoleum in a full bathroom and an adjoining lavatory area. We had very old carpet in an adjoining bedroom, with a large walk-in closet. All old flooring was removed and replaced with a wood grained, ceramic tile. It all looks great - we couldn't be happier. As with the first job, Paul and his team showed up when they said they would, and the work was finished on time, and the project was under budget. Would we use the again? ABSOLUTELY read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Roofing supplied as requested, completed on time. Very pleased with service.Robert W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Davis Roofing has been taking care of all your roofing needs in Dothan, AL, Birmingham and Columbus, GA since 1965. Whether its emergency roof leak situations or a total roof replacement need, we have you covered.The service department division is on call for clients with roof leaks 24/7 through service dispatch technicians on call. All Emergency, Urgent and Scheduled dispatches are available so that we can better serve our clients fast and efficiently.The roof replacement division works clos.. read lessRecent Review:They finally called 2 1/2 weeks after the initial call from me. He stated he would come to my house on Friday after lunch and never showed, didn't even call me to let me know he wasn't coming or to reschedule. Poor way to do business read lessKelly M.
- Business Description:We do almost all our own work. If we sub-contract any of our work we make it clear what will be sub-contracted. Experienced in USDA Rural Development jobs.Recent Review:Very well. Quoted a fair price. The crew was very efficient and worked the whole day. The whole job was completed in 2 1/2 days. Mr Miller came to inspect the work after it was completed. Nothing was left behind. Everything was picked up and yard was left clean after completion read lessBarbara G.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with you read lessRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s list read lessJon A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Your home's exterior siding may experience one of a few problems in its lifetime. Siding is one of the most common areas for damage, so knowing how to fix it is essential. Find out how to identify siding issues so you can take action.
Several factors go into the cost of painting aluminum siding, including paint, primer, labor, and other miscellaneous expenses. This guide breaks down the typical costs of doing this job, as well as how much you might save by doing the job yourself.
Find siding contractors in
- Level Plains
- Midland City
- Fort Rucker
- New Brockton
- Ponce De Leon
siding contractors in Hartford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Bama Handyman Services44 Fieldcrest Lane
- 'Bama Handyman Services
- A Cut Above CarpentryPO Box 10377
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- ABC Supply518 Kraft Rd
- Advanced Exteriors1440 N Co Rd 49
- AJCB Construction, LLC
- All Metal Roofing and Siding40 South Broad street
- All Weather Siding109 Roberts St
- AP'S pressure washing
- A Cut Above Carpentry
- Centsable Siding and Deck Co LLC6274 Goat Hill Road
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Colby Construction Co. Inc.1003 Sioux St.
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Custom Roofing And ConstructionPO Box 104
- Centsable Siding and Deck Co LLC
- D&A Electrical1005 N Sunflower St
- David Armstrong5645 County Road 12
- Davis Roofing1829 West Main Steet Suite 4
- Dexter Gilley Construction, LLC201 W College St
- DIXIELAND METALS OF ALABAMA, LLC378 EASTLAND RD
- DK Remodeling16128 Cottonwood Rd
- Do-It-Right Handyman Services124 Center St
- D&A Electrical
- EAS Construction & Vinyl Siding2058 County Rd 260
New Brockton, Alabama
- EAS Construction & Vinyl Siding
- Family Guy Services205 Shadowood Dr
- Family Guy Services
- Gilmore's Construction283 Ginger Ln
- Gilmore's Construction
- J & B Towing201 Green Street
- JM Home Innovations203 Mildred St
- Jnb Contracting LLC381 N Daleville Ave 381 N Daleville Avenue
- JOHNNY'S VINYL SIDING1710 SANKTOWN RD
Mc Intosh, Alabama
- JS Residential Repairs162 Daniels Dr.
- JT Creations LLC1003 Sioux St Ste 2
- J & B Towing
- Pinnacle Property Care4060 Rucker Blvd, #66
- Pinnacle Property Care
- Quinney Contracting38 Amber Ln
Dixons Mills, Alabama
- Quinney Contracting
- Sanders Home Improvement2706 South County Road 49
- SPANN BROTHERS LLC / CONTINUOUS GUTTERS & SPOUTS104 Spillway Ct
- Stafford Construction206 Periwinkle Ln
- Standard Steel BuildingsP0 Box 290700
Port Orange, Florida
- Stephens Roofing & Repair1297 County Rd. 617
- Superior Roofs and Construction450 Mountain Laurel Drive
- Sanders Home Improvement