How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Samson, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Samson
- Redmon Pest SolutionsI could not be more pleased with the whole process. Ryan set up an appointment to measure my building and arrived at the appointed time. When his crew arrived to do the job, they were all friendly and professional. They sprayed my building and cleaned up afterwards. I am satisfied with their work and will recommend them to my friends
- AAA Air Care, Affordable Solar, Duct SaversPrompt, and excellent. An Energy Efficiency Improvement worksheet for filing for Energy Credits from my Income Tax liability was completed and certified.
- Reliable HandymanFirst time we hired Tim Porter was for water damage to sheetrock ceiling in living room & a tongue/groove ceiling on a porch, both from a roof leak. Everyone else we called said replace L/R ceiling, Tim suggested cutting out the damage & patching it, requiring more skill, but less mess and was less expensive. The finish tells the tale, you can't see the repair. The porch ceiling was covered with vinyl when we bought this 60+ year old house so water damage & neglect had it in bad shape. He thoroughly prepped, cleaning up any stained/rotted wood, scraped & sanded every inch, primed & painted it. Five yrs later, it still looks new! He's since; insulated under whole house, tiled bathroom floor, replaced & added to privacy fence, re-tiled shower floor, replaced siding, rebuilt a deck and completed many a 'to do list' of smaller repairs, fixing a sticking door, add weather stripping etc. PRICES ARE FAIR, HE'S PROMPT, HONEST, KEEPS HIS WORD, SO IS VERY RELIABLE & HAS AN AMAZING WORK ETHIC
- Beacon InsulationBryan's crew came and systematically removed the insulation from the attic in the house on an extremely hot day. They worked tireless and without complaint, although some of the old insulation was wet and very difficult to remove. Carlos and the crew did a good job. We scheduled the insulation as soon as possible after major roof repairs were completed. They showed up in a timely fashion and did a great job insulating the roof and include a small wall section that had been redone at no additional cost. They worked steadily and professionally in the barn area as well. Bryan personally came to inspect the job and noted some areas that weren't up to his standards and had the crew return and touch up certain areas, at no additional charge. Bryan is exemplary in standing behind his work. Since the insulation the contractors who did the roof repair have given several references on other jobs they're working on. We would definitely use them again
- Bess InsulationTim at Bess Insulation was very generous with his time. I have never used him, but my opinion is based on my interactions with him.
- Chick's Air Conditioning & Heating ServiceHe said it would take 3-4 days, it was six weeks. The inside unit was always flooding the hall floor, almost every day. I would call and he would not come when he said he would. Maby he would come in 2-3 days or not at all. I had to call another contractor Kevin Pippin, to come and install another air return vent. It needed twice the return that was installed. That stopped the flooding. The cooling unit did a good job the rest of the summer, My first heating bill was 560.00 dollars. I found out he but in an old unit, and the inside and outside did not match. I have had Pippin come and put in another unit and redo all the duct work in the attic. The duct work was a big mess. It cost me 6,000.00 to replace the duct work and have a new unit insde and out. My next heating bill was for Jan. 2011 and was only 215.00. Mr Pippin also found a lot of electrial problems that Dainal Chickarollo created. I would not ever recommend this person Chick's Heating and Cooling to any one. I also called the State Board and had an inspector come to my house
Insulation Companies in Samson
- Business Description:Dream Builders USA serves our customers with professional, effective roofing and contracting services. Owner, Kim Derks, is a 2nd generation roofer that can satisfy any of your roofing or home improvement needs. In additions to roofs, we offer remodeling, additions and will even build you a New Homes. State Certified BUILDING CONTRACTOR - Serving The State of Florida Since 1999. We offer New Construction and Existing Repairs. We offer Roof Certification Services. We offer services to Commer..Recent Review:Kim completed a metal roof replacement was was done very professionally and I am extremely happy with the end result of the project.dew drop b.
- Business Description:Benson Heating and Air Conditioning has been the Tallahassee area complete source for any heating or air conditioning need. Benson's has provided 24 hours service, seven day a week for over 25 years. Our HVAC services include: • Residential Service • Residential System Replacement • ESA Agreements • Commercial Mechanical Contracting • Duct Cleaning • Duct Repair We guarantee our work and have a satisfaction work on and enhance our Going Green packages to help serve the environment in as ma..Recent Review:Very satisfied with their work, I haven't heard anything bad on them. They're good.Barbara C.
- Business Description:When a natural disaster strikes your home, trust Triad Restoration Inc. We make it our goal to see that your residence is brought back to life after a fire, wind or water damage claim.Recent Review:My home had been vandalized and Triad was contracted through my insurance agency to make the $32,000.00 in repairs. We live out of state, so we had to trust they would do the work properly. The work they did was fantastic, so I’m told by my shady property manager. However, while the Triad crew was working on my home, a neighborhood child threw a ball and broke the highest window in my in the house. The Triad crew let him go and did not tell me about the window. I didn’t find out about it until my HOA demanded it be fixed and my property manager asked Triad if they knew how it had been broken. I still can’t wrap my head around grown adults who are supposed to be professionals, watching my window being broken and not notifying me at the least but not even getting the name of the boy or his address. It makes me even wonder if there was a boy and if the crew members broke it themselves. For this lack of professionalism, they wouldn’t even get 1 Star if it was an optionColleen M.
- Business Description:Owned & operated. We are Family Business, we're the owner still works an runs this company. Please don't be intimidated by our name. My grandfather started it. I just added the on call. To help customers out without charging them crazy prices for after hours emergencies
- Business Description:new home construction to custom remodeling and new additionsRecent Review:He did not finish anything he startedVaudy j.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. I try not to do jobs that I can not put my full attention into. Therefore I do not do large commercial jobs. We only do residential so that we can do the best quality work for you. I can do just about anything, feel free to call and ask. Thank yoRecent Review:Absolutely awful !! My ceiling NEVER did get finished. Paid Jon $3000.00 to close in my porch and add on . Gave him a month to do this job while we were on the road. Came home and not a nail was put in a board laid. I did call him to find out when he would start he came out next day and did a very poor job wood does not even match with existing porch. Tried to get a refund out of the $3,000 and he only wanted to refund me $270. He also brings along a 14 year old son and has him do the work then when it is subpar he uses the excuse well a fourteen-year-old did it. Also drags along his girlfriend who hurries him along the way. So if you're looking to get a job done in a professional and timely manner this is not the person to usePaula R.
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi..Recent Review:Great work by Cut Above. Paul and his crew do terrific work. The prices are very good, and the quality of the work is excellent.William B.
- Business Description:Number of employees depends on the job being done. Payment for services can be divided into separate payments as long as all is paid in full upon completion. Prices may very depending on unforeseen obstacles. All work is guaranteed to customers satisatisfaction. I do give estimates. (Specialties: Sand and re finish hardwood floors to include install, Custom Showers, Tile work of any kind!
- Business Description:We also conduct free termite inspection for residential homes, wood destroying organism treatments.
- Business Description:Licensed Home Builder, Remodeling & More • Additions •Decks • New Homes • Painting • Roofing • Vinyl Siding •Windows & DoorsRecent Review:He called 2 hours after scheduled appointment to say he would not make it. I called Mr. Gardner to reschedule a few days later and he took 3 days to return my call.Matthew D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- New Brockton
- Level Plains
- Ponce De Leon
- Laurel Hill
- Fort Rucker
- Defuniak Springs
- Midland City
insulation contractors in Samson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Bama Handyman Services44 Fieldcrest Lane
- 'Bama Handyman Services
- Benson's Heating and Air Conditioning5402 Tower Rd
- Benson's Heating and Air Conditioning
- Mr. Fix It3990 County Road 14
Midland City, Alabama
- Mr. Fix It
- Outlaw construction & remodeling2901 Ross Clark Cir
- Outlaw construction & remodeling
- Triad Restoration Inc.10196 West US Hwy 84
- Triad Restoration Inc.
- USA Spray Foam3631 McGinnis Park Dr
- USA Spray Foam