If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Eufaula, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Eufaula
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan and his team did excellent work from start to finish. Very professional and communicative. I had no issues, which has been rare in Tuscaloosa.
- WA ConstructionNice, friendly group of guys…everything looks as expected and went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Also very timely manner, would definitely recommend them for your concrete needs!
- MAS ConcreteEverything went exactly as MAS said it would. The work was done well and completed on time. Communication was on point. The price was very fair. Overall my experience was excellent. Thanks MAS for a great job. See you next time I need concrete work.
- MAS ConcreteExcellent. Very professional, nice, friendly. Would definitely use them again in the future for all my concrete needs.
- MAS ConcreteHad them fix a cracked and crumbling back patio. Showed up when expected and did the job as requested. Patio looks so much better than before. Plan to use them again for some swimming pool concrete deck work.
- MAS ConcreteThe concrete project went flawlessly. It was on time, on budget and the quality of the work was superb!
- 4B Concrete PumpingVery dependable, honest, and trustworthy. Showed up on time, performed the work while raining and left the job better then they found it.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- Elite ConcreteSal and his guys did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and offered helpful suggestions and did exactly what we asked. The driveway is beautiful and we are very pleased with his work.
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
Concrete Repair Contractors in Eufaula
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Carlos did a great job. He promptly completed my project in a timely manner for a fair price. I highly recommend him.Brock T.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
- Business Description:Jireh Painting & Remodeling has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Jireh was very pleasant to work with, the job was started and completed within the time frame, the workers were punctual and friendly. They completed the job as specified. I would definitely hire them again!Kathy R.
- Business Description:WE ARE A LICENSED, INSURED ROOFING AND REMODELING COMPANY..PROMPT RELIABLE SERVICE..IN HOUSE FINANCING IS AVAILABLE.. DBA Kevin's Roofing and Remodeling.Recent Review:He did not do the work. took money from me, & we will be going to court . He said he had an AL license, he does not. Promised to give me money he took for a vacation for he & his wife then did not do the work here. I have lots of photos, bills, AL STATE came to see the mess he made, he took mY railings I bought, went in my barns, in my basement, missed a lot of tools- sent a man who was on drugs or drining, I kept telling him, he is not doing what he is suppose to do. Waited until iwas in the hsopital and did everything wrong. Then would not come to see it. Called to say he'd refund what he took, Never haas. Used 6000 of my money to go on vacation with his wife. That was my insurance roofing money. Lied to me over and over againAnna W.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:The work was great but I thought it was a little expensiveCraig G.
- Business Description:Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our servicesRecent Review:It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.Juanita G.
- Business Description:Consultant in the HVAC and plumbing field. Responsible and experienced in installing, troubleshooting and making repairs on domestic and commercial HVAC units and systems. Experienced in all fields of HVAC, cooling units, attic fans, plumbing, estimating and labor cost of both. Ability to prepare invoices and read blueprints and work orders. I am also very knowledgeable in inspections and test after each installation. I have experience in remodeling homes, condos etc. I am certified and l..
- Business Description:Since 1958, B-Dry has been committed to making sure your basement or crawlspace is solid and dry. At B-Dry, you have the strength of a large, national organization standing behind the personalized service of your local B-Dry office. In addition, we don't use contractors or sub-contractors for our work. All of our crews are trained professionals and are employees of B-DryRecent Review:My experience with this company was exactly the type of experience which Angie's List is meant to prevent. This company absolutely needs to have its approval removed. They agreed to install their crawlspace waterproofing system (encapsulation system) in the crawlspace of my newly purchased home. At the time we agreed on the project, I knew it would be difficult, but I had no idea just how difficult the space was. There are jagged rocks, extremely tight spaces, etc. that I did not know about until now. They never let on that the project was over their heads. However, when I got a call one afternoon at work that their workers had busted two of my plumbing pipes, I began to get seriously worried. They claimed to be able to fix the pipes themselves, so I let them (a decision I am now reconsidering). When they were done, their workers chose to lie to my face and tell me that they were able to get the project completed entirely and in keeping with their company promises. Because I was physically unable to verify at the time, I took them at their word and let them charge me for the work. Only after another repairman (working on a different project) informed me and took pictures of their work, did I know just how horrible the work was. There was plastic simply wadded up like gift wrap in places, exposed dirt all over the place, peeling up tape everywhere, the columns and supports were left uncovered, the dehumidifier was installed incorrectly and leaking everywhere, and they even left exposed vents in the wall! Only after arguing with me did the head guy concede that the crawlspace was still exposed to outside air! When I confronted them, they admitted that the work was shotty and expressed a desire to fix the problems. I expressed concern that they would destroy my ducts (which I paid over $1000 to have removed the first time). They agreed to have the ducts inspected afterward at their expense, but never made good on the promise. After their repair attempt, I was able to inspect the work myself, and found the project to still not be in keeping with the promises in their advertisements. There are supports still exposed, dirt is still exposed, the plastic is unsealed around interior walls, and there is still some plastic simply wadded up in the farthest corners. I had to have my duct work inspected at my own expense, but I will say it was all fine. Overall, though, I honestly and truly believe that my family and I could have done a better and more proper job, if we were given the materials. Another extremely concerning aspect of my experience with this company was when I asked to have a copy of the document I signed that allowed them to charge me the cost of the project. At the time I signed it, the worker snatched it out of my hand and did not leave me with any receipt copy. I had to ask them for it more than five times and threaten to freeze the charge before they would send me a grainy cell phone picture of the document, which was barely legible, despite the document explicitly saying that I have a right to a copy upon request. This company is absolutely the shadiest company I have ever worked with. Everyone should be aware of them. I would not recommend them to my worst enemyJulie G.
- Business Description:205-401-2476 or 205-370-8910
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Fort Gaines
- Fort Mitchell
- Union Springs
concrete contractors in Eufaula
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Arrowhead Landfill622 Tayloe Rd
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Water Paradise, Inc4257 Weatherford Ave
- Bryan, Allen100-B Professional Ln Ste B
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Circle V Concrete Finishing, LLC4939 Co Rd 940
- Clemmer Concrete1280 Ross Lake Rd
- Combined Construction Services, Inc.545 E Montgomery St
VILLA RICA, Georgia
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Carter Construction
- Flo Masonry3008 Chelsea Ln SW
- Flo Masonry
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction