American Construction and Development LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since February 2017

American Construction and Development LLC is an Alabama-based construction company specializing in residential construction and remodeling projects. We have over 20 years experience in the construction field and strive to provide quality work at an affordable price. We are knowledgeable in a variety of construction trades such as roofing, flooring, siding, gutters, window replacement, exterior additions, interior remodels, etc. If you can dream it, we can make it happen. Call us for a free quote today!...

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

All American Roofing, LLC

Asphalt and metal installation. Asphalt and metal repairs. 30 yrs experience in roofs Single ply and flat foam install and repairs Owner operator. We can repair weather damaged roofs as well.

Hollingsworth Roofing LLC

Full service exterior company with over 15 years experience serving the great state of Alabama. Call us today for a free estimate on your next roofing, siding, gutters, doors or attic insulation project.

02/25/2017

A storm caused a tree to fall on my back deck. The deck was in need of a complete rebuild. Chris was very easy to work with. He came to my home to assess the damage the day after my call which allowed me to submit my insurance claim quickly. He began work on my deck as soon as the claim was approved. Chris is the picture of professionalism. He was punctual. He worked a full 8 plus hour day and com...

Description of Work
Porch/Deck rebuild

Category decks,home builders

02/24/2017

Wonderful! Work started and completed within 2 days. Very punctual and professional. Completely satisfied! Have recommended him to my friends many times.

Description of Work
Wanted tin roof installed.

Category roofing,garage builders

We consider ourselves a "Jack of all trades" when it comes to construction and remodeling. We perform roofing, decking, flooring, sheetrock, and general remodeling projects and possess a vast knowledge of many irregular construction trades.

We do not offer electrical, plumbing, or HVAC services exclusively. (These items may be included in a general contract through us, but are subcontracted out through licensed electricians, plumbers, and gas fitters.)

Check, Visa, MasterCard