American Construction and Development LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since February 2017

80 Canyon Trail

Alexandria, AL 36250

American Construction and Development LLC is an Alabama-based construction company specializing in residential construction and remodeling projects. We have over 20 years experience in the construction field and strive to provide quality work at an affordable price. We are knowledgeable in a variety of construction trades such as roofing, flooring, siding, gutters, window replacement, exterior additions, interior remodels, etc. If you can dream it, we can make it happen. Call us for a free quote today!...

02/25/2017

Leigh Ann F.

A storm caused a tree to fall on my back deck. The deck was in need of a complete rebuild. Chris was very easy to work with. He came to my home to assess the damage the day after my call which allowed me to submit my insurance claim quickly. He began work on my deck as soon as the claim was approved. Chris is the picture of professionalism. He was punctual. He worked a full 8 plus hour day and completed my porch under his deadline. He found a safety issue related to the old deck and corrected it at no additional charge. He went above and beyond and helped me to clean up my back yard and my gutters. If you are looking for someone who is professional, courteous, and completes the job on time, look no further.

Description of Work
Porch/Deck rebuild

Category decks, home builders

02/24/2017

Kim A.

Wonderful! Work started and completed within 2 days. Very punctual and professional. Completely satisfied! Have recommended him to my friends many times.

Description of Work
Wanted tin roof installed.

Category roofing, garage builders

Matthews Quality Painting

Hey I'm Josh Matthews I've been painting for 8 years now commercial and residential properties. We also do a little bit if carpenter work as well replacing siding/ sheetrock repair, water barriers, also tree cutting trimming. Our main thing is painting.

Archila's Painting

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work.As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or message us to schedule an estimate today!

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

We do not offer electrical, plumbing, or HVAC services exclusively. (These items may be included in a general contract through us, but are subcontracted out through licensed electricians, plumbers, and gas fitters.)

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about American Construction and Development LLC

How is American Construction and Development LLC overall rated?

American Construction and Development LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are American Construction and Development LLC open?

American Construction and Development LLC is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

What payment options does American Construction and Development LLC provide

American Construction and Development LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does American Construction and Development LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, American Construction and Development LLC offers free project estimates.

Does American Construction and Development LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, American Construction and Development LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does American Construction and Development LLC offer a senior discount?

No, American Construction and Development LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by American Construction and Development LLC?

No, American Construction and Development LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does American Construction and Development LLC offer?

American Construction and Development LLC offers the following services: We consider ourselves a "Jack of all trades" when it comes to construction and remodeling. We perform roofing, decking, flooring, sheetrock, and general remodeling projects and possess a vast knowledge of many irregular construction trades.

Are there any services American Construction and Development LLC does not offer?