B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair

Founded 1958 • With Angi since January 2012

4.3

Since 1958, B-Dry has been committed to making sure your basement or crawlspace is solid and dry. At B-Dry, you have the strength of a large, national organization standing behind the personalized service of your local B-Dry office. In addition, we don't use contractors or sub-contractors for our work. All of our crews are trained professionals and are employees of B-Dry....

I have been around equipment my entire life that is part of why I chose to make it my career. My main focus is quality work and to make my customers happy. We are owner operated and I am on site for all services to ensure customer satisfaction. I love meeting new people and to seeing them excited about the Work I have done reassures me every day how much I love what I do. We offer free estimates for our services and would love to take a look at what you need done. Please call us or click for a free estimate today!

Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair business.

Sagging floors. Warped ceilings. Cracks in the molding, brick and concrete. They’re all warning signs of a crumbling foundation. Thankfully, APS is on call to stop cracks in their tracks. Our foundation repair professionals can assess any damage and develop a plan to put you and your family back on solid ground. More than one quarter of all homes in America rest on expansive soils, which are prone to damage your home’s foundation over time. APS experts have an extensive range of tools to turn failing foundations around. Your home’s structural integrity should never be relegated to wait-and-see status. Alabama Professional, the best foundation and waterproofing contractor, specialists in crawl space and concrete repair servicing Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, and Huntsville, Alabama.

11/20/2017

My experience with this company was exactly the type of experience which Angie's List is meant to prevent. This company absolutely needs to have its approval removed. They agreed to install their crawlspace waterproofing system (encapsulation system) in the crawlspace of my newly purchased home. At the time we agreed on the project, I knew it would be difficult, but I had no idea just how difficul...

Description of Work
Crawlspace encapsulation

08/02/2016

It was terrible. They are very deceptive on what they could actually do. Would not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair

Category foundation repair

We apologize for your experience with BDry. Please feel free to contact us to let us know what we could have done better. The BDry Team

11/22/2014

My system was installed in 2002, and until this week I have been a satisfied customer. I've had a few problems in the past but they were quickly responded to and resolved. That is no longer true. My backup sump pump has a problem indicated by the green light going out. Please be aware that you can not call directly to the local service center. You can only call a national number. You can not call ...

Description of Work
He took the model and serial numbers off the equipment, and told me his manager would call me the same day. I haven't heard from anyone since.

Category basement waterproofing,wells

I spoke with my Operations Manager, Kelly, and he made me aware that this has been taken care of. If you are still having problems, please feel free to reach out to us at anytime and we will get everything taken care of for you. Thanks, The B-Dry Team

10/02/2014

It’s still amazing to me when I go down there and see an absolutely dry floor and walls. And the white walls make it so much lighter and brighter down there!

Description of Work
We had water in our basement (75-year old home) since we moved here in 1976.

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It's always great to hear when a customer is happy with their B-Dry System. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions!

09/19/2014

They did a very good job with the work. They completed the job in about a day and half. They were very professional and reasonable. It was a great experience.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my basement.

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are very happy to see your experience with B-Dry was great. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions.

Basement waterproofing, crawl space waterproofing & foundation repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available