The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Dora, AL
There are 11 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Dora
- Bullard Garages & BuildingsHe called, gave us the information that we wanted, and knew exactly how to help us. When we want the project completed, he will be who we are going with.
- Glessman ContractingAWESOME! He was very diligent, great communication, and worked really hard to make my idea come to light.
- AffordableGarageDoors.comJust as I saw in other reviews on here, the business owner Skye answered immediately when I called and was very kind and detailed. I am a first time home buyer and just closed two weeks ago and knew that a garage door motor needed to be replaced. I explained to him what was happening, and he knew exactly what needed to be done. The service representative came out in the allotted time frame and performed the work at a great pace. The hauled away all of the old stuff so I didn't have to trash it. He showed me how to use all of the remotes and keypads that came with the motor. I picked their higher end motor for $450 and it came with 2 remotes and a keypad for outside. I am a techie and he explained to me all of the cool things you can do to set it up for wifi and such to connect to my phone. He was very knowledgeable of his service and kind and willing to answer any innocuous questions I had
- AffordableGarageDoors.comThe owner, Skye, answered the phone immediately when I called to check on their prices. He answered several questions for me and was extremely nice and helpful. I called several other places and decided to call him back to have them do the work. I wanted to have the opener installed the next day and was hoping to have it done after I got off work at 5. He was able to accomodate my schedule and arranged for the work to be done quickly. The installer arrived promptly at 5 the next day to do the work. He installed a new opener, security beams and an external panel in addition to removing the old opener and was able to do all of the work in less than an hour. I really appreciated the way he showed me how to program the remotes and set the security codes on the exterior panel. He made sure I knew everything about the new system before he left. This was a very professional and friendly company and I would highly recommend them
- AffordableGarageDoors.comI love my new garage door! The design is attractive, it's the perfect shade of soft white, the windows at the top provide light and privacy. With my old wooden, non-automated garage door, I never parked inside. Now I always park inside, using my remote to open the door. Also, the key pad gives me code word entrance into my house. This has been a wonderful update to my beloved old home! I would do it again and recommend Skye and his associates at Affordable Garage Doors as good to work with and a reliable organization
- Building Concepts LLCThe owner was quick to respond to my request for an estimate. I decided upon his company after an exhaustive effort to get an estimate from another company. In the mean time some prices had changed and the company owner wanted to increase the price a bit. It was still lower than the other bids. His materials, roll-off and roof crew showed up on time and did an amazing job on the roof in one long day. The deck took two days and looks great. The repair to the ceiling took longer than anticipated but came out very well. I had some problem with communication with the owner as he always seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere else but all in all Building Concepts did a fine job and I would use them again
- Banks Home Building IncMy experience was wonderful! All the workers were quiet, kind, neat and polite. They arrived on time and left at the end of the day. Their workmanship was superb! When one job was complete the next group of guys were right there as planned. As I added more requests, the men were happy to oblige. Everything went smoothly!
- Wyatt Building CorpProvider arrived on time, discussed details of build. Carperters arreived early, stayuntil about 4:30 pm. Carpenters VERY efficient, worked very quickly, little to no waste of time or materials. They also kept us informed of progress, intended return dates and times. They were very good at cleanup at end of day as well as end or their involvement. Drywallers wanted to borrow tools, arrived late, left early, slow to complete. Painters worked well excepting one individual with no eye for details. Details included one rather large area, creating delay, unnecessary return. Overall, the project rated a B, including no attempt to keep us informed of plans. We only got outline for the day when we called to ask
- DSLD LAND MANAGEMENT COWe hired DSLD about a year and a half ago to do some landscaping, hardscaping, and repair of damaged sidewalks and curbs. We needed some plantings on a hard-to-access hillside because we had a problem with weeds on the barren landscape there. The bid also included cutting down a couple of small trees on the hillside. We had a 3-feet diameter transient pool of standing water in the backyard, and had some broken sidewalks and curbs. We thought his price was high, but we were rather desperate to get our problem solved efficiently and thought he would deliver. We didn't do our due diligence, which is entirely on us. I should have recognized that we were not off to a good start when I stated I wanted a day or two to think about the proposal and he added pressure to sign the agreement that day, which we ended up doing. His team of workers for the landscaping portion, which included at least one of his sons, were efficient, pleasant, responsive, and professional. They did what was proposed, and some of the work was ultimately very helpful (the subterranean drain eliminated a 3-yard diameter pool of water in the back yard) and/or structurally sound (e.g., storm drain covers no longer fall into the drains). However, some of the work didn't accomplish what we stated we wanted. For example, they cut down a couple of small trees at ground level; the trees almost immediately grew back, requiring us to spend even more time on the precarious hillside to deal with them. David suggested we chop it up, add root killer, etc., but the whole point of paying him 50K was for him to get rid of the tree. It was our understanding that he was going to install a weed barrier on the hillside. When we inquired about the barrier during the course of the work, he told us that was not appropriate to install a physical barrier on the hillside; he said he would go back and spray something to help with weeds. This was surprising to us, since there had been a physical barrier there in the past and he didn't tell us he wasn't planning to install one this time. Millions more weeds grew back amongst the tiny plantings he installed; when we inquired, he suggested that we should get out there and weed the hillside for a few years until the plantings fill in and its longer necessary. 1.5 years later, we are still drowning in weeds. While I understand that it takes time for plantings to grow, the frustrating part is that none of this was communicated in advance when we were sharing our problems and the solution we wanted. The sidewalks and curbs were a big part of the job; unfortunately, they don't look good to me. We found out later that David hired someone he hadn't worked with before to do the sidewalk repairs; the job was totally unsatisfactory to us and to David. To address the terrible work, David's team revised the work and did improve the situation, but I think it really should have been entirely redone. I am still not happy with the sidewalk and curbs. I hoped that somehow it would get better over time, hence the delay in posting this review. Also, I was concerned about the bright white concrete he used to smooth over the steps of our historic home. The pictures below show how it looks one and one-half years later, as I hoped it would mellow over time as he said it would. It has, but I still think this job is inappropriate for the setting and I wish I'd understood more about how this would really look. As I walk around our neighborhood and see my neighbors' sidewalks and other hardscaping, it underscores my belief that DSLD did poor work on the key hardscaping elements, and failed to either understand or know now to adequately address some of concerns. A couple of months ago, we asked David to come back out to reevaluate the work on the sidewalks and curbs, and the very small hardscape patio where he added concrete between the stones, which were cracked within a short time. He said the curbs were chipped due to cars hitting them, and that he could superficially repair them but that the problem would recur and the color wouldn't match. While I believe that cars hit them, I don't believe the damage had nothing to do with the way the curb was built. I could be wrong about this; I am not a curb builder. In the end, we spent $50K of our hard-earned dollars for what I think is worth about 10-15K at the most--I'm really glad that a few parts of the job were helpful. I've had lots of work done around our home that was performed by a wide variety of contractors, including a large interior remodel. In the case of DSLD, I believe that we overpaid for suboptimal work. Going forward, I will require a line-by-line proposal, with each item very clearly defined and I will obtain at least two bids
- Prestige ConstructionCame out to quote the job and I never heard from again. Was told was going to get prices on materials and never called or showed up to do the job nor call with a price for services.
Garage Builders in Dora
- Business Description:Fourth generation carpenter with 35 yrs in the remodeling industry, a small family company so we are a one project at a time outfit. Quality craftsmanship is our goal on every project large or small. We service about a 50 to 60 mile radius around BirminghamRecent Review:Excellent work preformed high quality material used. Love the deck no complaints about professionalismJohnny M.
- Business Description:I started my company about 10 years ago after doing different types of home improvement work all my life. As the fourth generation of my family doing this type of work, I've not only mastered the quality you are looking for in any of your projects, but am also equipped to cater to your specific style.Recent Review:They did an excellent service. They were on time, courteous and respectful of our property and on our belongings.Michele K.
- Business Description:www.Clazzicconstruction.com. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration (CC) is a full service emergency mitigation and restoration company. CC’s services include: 24 hour emergency response for water and fire damage, as well as, deodorization systems, remodels, interior trim, and drying. Classic Construction LLC and Restoration is bonded and insured. Business coverage includes general liability, including – professional, automotive, property and workers compensation insurance. Copies of insu..Recent Review:I've known the guy for probably 10 years. It was perfect. He's very professional and he makes sure that you are happy with the results before he leaves.Kathy L.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:AffordableGarageDoors.com is a family-owned business whose #1 priority is customer service and satisfaction. We recently set up our profile on Angie's List, but that doesn't mean we don't already have a GREAT reputation in the garage door industry. Make no mistake about it, we realize the most important part of this business is customer satisfaction and that truly is our #1 goal because we believe if we make you happy then you'll tell your neighbors, friends, and family members about us the n..Recent Review:The technician arrived early and go right to work. My door was in bad shape. The motor had pulled loose from its mount and the door was off the guide. The technician reattached the motor chain bracket to the wall, fixed the wiring that was hanging down, fixed the bent guide, adjusted the spring bar springs, and lubricated the spring and all wheels. The Technician also installed screws when reattaching the mounting board for the motor instead of nails like the builder did. He also installed some screws for the two warped mounting boards for the guides. It took about 1 1/2 hours and everything is fine now. Now the garage door will probably outlive me. Good Job! Very happy with the work performedRodger O.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of handyman services in walker county and surrounding communities. Whether you need something repaired installed, built ,or upgraded we are your reliable and local handyman service for all your needs OUR VISION We understand what it means to let someone new into your home, and we work very hard to earn your trust with good communication and attention to detail. Customer referrals drive us, so getting it right is important to us every time. We are experts in drywall rep..Recent Review:Started out o k. Did a fair job painting other than being so messy- got paint and putty on floors,furniture,appliances,etc. and they didn’t finish. The electrician they used did o k. Started fillin in swimming pool,got about 1/5 of it filled in and left and never came back. The day they left, august 19, we paid them $ 2,200. They said they be back the next day. We haven’t seen or heard from them since. Very disappointed in Hopson’s handyman services. If you are foolish enough to do business with these people please don’t pay them until they do the work! We hope nobody else is taken in and lose as much $ as we didClyde G.
- Business Description:DSLD Land Management is a full service design/build landscape contractor firm located in Birmingham, AL. We are a family owned and operated company and pride ourselves in exceptional quality workmanship, consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients. During our initial consultation all on site factors are considered from function to form, with special emphasis given to economy and value added workRecent Review:DSLD completely overhauled our yard. From the very first meeting, David Sharp had a vision for our lawn and walked us through every step. We could not get grass to grow and he knew exactly what to do. He cut down a dozen trees to allow for more sunlight, grated our front and backyard, added a retaining wall, laid sod and voila!... We have a yard to be proud of and one our kids can actually play in. Great investmentKelly P.
- Business Description:Precision Homecrafters has been in business since 1997. We have won numerous state awards for kitchen, bath and living space renovations. One thing that is unique to our company is our in house design services. We can help you move from concept to creation. As well, we can offer you many design choices to help you create a space you will love while staying within your budgetRecent Review:They were professional, on time and they serve their customers right.Toni D.
- Business Description:Remodels, Fences, Decks. My company is committed to giving excellent services. Unlike the rest, I am personally on and working every job to ensure the highest quality. You will see and deal with me personally from start to finish. Please Call me directly 205-281-1446 Thank you Joel RhodesRecent Review:He did not respond to my phone calls. The project had not started.Don E.
- Business Description:Enhance the value and beauty of your home or business with a quality-built Bullard wood garage, shed, storage or special-purpose building. Designed and built for strength and durability, Bullard wood buildings are also attractive structures that add character and beauty to your surroundingsRecent Review:He called, gave us the information that we wanted, and knew exactly how to help us. When we want the project completed, he will be who we are going with.Samantha M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Mount Olive
- Sylvan Springs
- Pleasant Grove
garage builders in Dora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Garage Door Svc4451 Wetumpka Hwy # B1
- AffordableGarageDoors.com3171 Green Valley Rd Suite 532
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Ayala construction inc.1524 Hill Ave
- Affordable Garage Door Svc
- C & N Contractors760 N Pine Hill Rd
- Cahaba Scapes2130 11th avenue north
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Choice Maintenance2825 Emerald Ave
- Classic ConstructionP.O.Box 171
- Complete Restorations4055 Milners Cres
- Completion Specialist1552 29th court C
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- Cornerstone Building, LLC2232 Cahaba Valley Dr
- C & N Contractors
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
- Home Depot4995 Hwy 280
- HOMES BY INDIANWOOD, INC2116 OLD MONTGOMERY HWY
- Hooper Metal Building & Repair LLC908 Toadvine Rd
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICES1450 Leonards Chapel Rd
Carbon Hill, Alabama
- Howard Rigsby Construction8439 1st Avenue
- Holland Homes Llc
- Keystone Consulting & Design,LLC2206 Williamsburg Drive
- Keystone Consulting & Design,LLC
- Lifetime Building Solutions460 Co. Rd. 453
- Lifetime Building Solutions
- Omega Building Services Inc.5500 Myron Massey Blvd
- Omega Building Services Inc.
- PENTOIR INC404 BUSINESS CENTER DRIVE
- Pickett Construction LLC8101 Highway 119
- Pinnacle Contracting LLC100 Hillsedge South
- PRECISION HOMECRAFTERS LLC1215 LAKE FORREST CIR
- Premier Property Maintenance LLC941 Highway 13 South
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- PENTOIR INC
- Q.L.W Home Renovation1904 10th way
- Q.L.W Home Renovation
- Randolph Metal Building Services2153 Edenwood Drive
- REID STEEL TRUSS INC12894 US HIGHWAY 278 W
- Reliable Overhead Door308 Mardis Ln.
- Rickey Hilburn Construction1951 State Highway 132
- Ripp Tide Construction LLC7240 county rd 109
- Randolph Metal Building Services
- Sizemore Specialty Construction702 Linden St
- South Point One7840 Happy Hollow Road
- Southern Contracting Services5638 Littleton Kilgore Rd.
- Southland Home BuildersPO Box 249
Locust Fork, Alabama
- STEADFAST ENTERPRISES INC170 INGATE RD
- StoneMark Construction4581 Deer Creek Trl
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Streamline Home ServicesPO Box 43662
- Superior Roofing And Remodeling LLC8196 Russell Drive
- Sizemore Specialty Construction
- Terra Vista Landscaping, LLC2611 Lafayette pkwy
- Terry Overhead Doors811 3rd Ave SE
- Thornton Building Solutions801 CR-424
- Tice Construction IncPO Box 453
- TLK Construction2139 Cheshire Dr
- Triple P Corporation3143 Belwood Dr
- Terra Vista Landscaping, LLC
- URBAN SCAPES5504 1st Avenue N 209
- URBAN SCAPES
- Zion Construction Company, LLC4830 Highland Trace Dr
- Zion Construction Company, LLC