If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Dora, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Dora
- T&A Asphalt Paving LLC.All went very well. The whole crew were very nice and did a great job. Would highly recommend T&A to everyone. Thanks guys!
- T&A Asphalt Paving LLC.Very satisfied! I received a quote within 24 hours and they went and looked at the job. Great price and great turnaround time! I would definitely hire again. Looks great! Thanks!
- Dennis Green's PavingThe service was quick, professional and well done. The area looks terrific and has made the drive so much nicer. I do think the asphalt was a little thin in places and will contact them about some small weeds coming through in a few spaces, but have not tried to contact yet. I will use them again if I need this type of work done in the future. I believe they provide a good job and will work until the job is done right
- Dennis Green's PavingMr. Green was probably one of the most professional and nicest contractors I've ever done business with. He always returned calls and did everything we agreed on and more. His crew was equally professional.
- Campbell Paving Asphalt & Concrete LLCThey did a great job. Rufus Jr. was very responsive. We communicated via phone and texting. We weren't able to be home when they started working, but that didn't stop them from getting on the ball and getting everything done in a timely manner. They even remembered to add in some channels in a few places for conduits. Something I forgot to confirm with them. They clearly have been doing this a long time and they work as a great team
- ELMO GLEN PAVING COMPANYElmo Glen did a really great job with everything. Everything seemed to work out really great for us. Unfortunately, I am sorry, but, I do not recall a price for this service at this time. I do not feel that it was out of the ordinary. I am very pleased and I really do not have any complaints at all. The workers and everything were even nice as can be. It was a job done satisfactory
- C & N ContractorsThe quoted price was for about $15,000. I have not decided yet, but I thought their price was good. They were very good folks to work with, I was impressed with them and I would not mind using them based on my experience so far. I was impressed with their honesty and straightforwardness.
- Campbell Paving Asphalt & Concrete LLCThe job was done well. The finished product matches the existing drive. Of all the drives that were widened, mine looks the best. They also moved my mailbox and set it in concrete. I had requested estimates from other contractors. Campbell's responded quickly and had one of the best prices. They did not try to hit me for any additional charges
- Campbell Paving Asphalt & Concrete LLCContractor was very busy and explained that when taking the job. Once they were able to schedule the work, it was completed in one day and I was pleased with the workmanship. They were very cordial and seemed to care about the quality of the work. As far as price goes, while it was higher than what I had found online as an estimate for this type of work in the area, it was lower than the other company that I got a quote from so I am asuming that it was reasonable. We needed to do some adjustments to the exact layout of the expansion in order to make it look right, and I basically cut him loose to do it over the phone. When I arrived to review what he had done, I was very happy with the result. I would use them again for this type of work
- Campbell Paving Asphalt & Concrete LLCLike a Swiss watch. Did what they said they would do, performed an excellent job and were immaculate in their cleanup afterwards.
Driveway Pavers in Dora
- Business Description:Residential & commercial asphalt paving, seal coating, hot pour crack filling, patching and line stripping
- Business Description:*Specialized in Commercial and Residential Projects. *Parking-Lots, Driveways and Roadways. *Patching, Stripping, Grading, Leveling and Sealcoating. We are a family oriented business that strives for 100% customer satisfaction. Our employees have over 25 years of experience in providing residential and commercial asphalt services throughout the South. Be it simple road repairs or complete resurfacing of damaged pavements, we can help you.Recent Review:Great service great price I would use them again J. HughleyCarol C.
- Business Description:UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT We Build It Construction LLC, is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in Concrete/Brick-Stone installations and repairs. With years of industry experience, we are licensed professionals who take an enormous amount of pride in the attention to detail, communication and quality put into each project! Providing honest professional opinions to each customer we serve, trust is very important to my business I am dedicated to making sure my customers receive not..Recent Review:It went very well. The company people did good job. I’m really happy and satisfied with their work. They deserve the best. I will recommend this company to the my friends and the family in future. I will give them 100/100 ratingSushma S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:We hired them to replace an existing concrete driveway that was in terrible shape due to roots, and to build a custom patio in our back yard. They gave us a reasonable estimate, were very professional and completed the work when promised. They take pride in their work and the finished product was beautiful. Very happy and would hire them againThomas L.
- Business Description:We are a young and upcoming business. We accept cash, credit and debit cards. We strive for the highest quality work we can provide. If its not good enough for our homes then its not good enough for our customers homesRecent Review:They did a really good job. They really fast and efficient. They were also professional.Kayla H.
- Business Description:Construction management firm
- Business Description:25 years experiences DBE,WBE,MBE certified
- Business Description:Construction and Management Solutions, LLC specializes, in Home Remodeling, Restoration,Water mitigation and Damage Repairs.
- Business Description:At Craigs concrete and asphalt we are a family owned and operated concrete company. We get the job done in a timely fashion all while providing great work at affordable prices. Give us a try for your concrete quote today.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Mount Olive
- Sylvan Springs
- Pleasant Grove
driveway paving contractors in Dora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Baileys construction
- Baileys construction
- C & N Contractors760 N Pine Hill Rd
- Cahaba Scapes2130 11th avenue north
- Campbell Paving Asphalt & Concrete LLC7001 Treeline Ln
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- CooperStrong Construction, LLC
- Craigs concrete and asphalt
- C & N Contractors
- D&D Asphalt Paving & Driveway Maintenance677 CR-468
- D&D Asphalt Paving & Driveway Maintenance
- GLENN CONTRACTING & PAVING COMPANY3687 CAHABA BEACH RD
- GLENN CONTRACTING & PAVING COMPANY
- HOMES BY INDIANWOOD, INC2116 OLD MONTGOMERY HWY
- HOMES BY INDIANWOOD, INC
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- PRO Construction, LLC
- R A Smith Asphalt Paving Contractors Inc5433 6th Ave
- R A Smith Asphalt Paving Contractors Inc
- United Seal Coating & Asphalt Paving1541 Moncrief Rd
- United Seal Coating & Asphalt Paving