Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Dora, AL
There are 20 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Dora
- B & B Residential ServicesJoel Boykin and his team have built a beautiful and very well built constructed additional to our home. The quality of their work is outstanding. Joel and his team are a joy to work with. Good honest men that take pride in a job well done. I would recommend B&B for any home repair needed.
- Victorias Construction LLCVictorias Construction did a great job on our master bath remodel. Kevin was quick to respond and they completed the work in a timely manner. I would trust them with any job on our house.
- W C Wright & Son Heating and ACBrad did a great job on the installation of a 5-ton AC unit. He was on-time, courteous and professional.
- NYMA Home Improvement, LLCThe company has been top of the line. They were very professional. They did an amazing job. What I wanted was did much greater than I could have ever imagine. With total remodeling of my entire home, I don’t think I could have bought a newer home with this much detail work and beauty. I would recommend NYMA to everyone, and of course if I need anything in the future, I will use them again
- Trussville Painting and RemodelingWe have hired Terry and B'ham remodel for an extensive rehab work on one of our residential properties. Work included new roof, new HVAC and duct work, painting, resolve different electrical and plumbing issues, granite countertop and more. We are very pleased with the work which was done in a professional and timely manner. I recommend Terry's work and will definitely hire his services again
- BILL RASBERRY ELECTRIC CO INCExcellent! Highly impressed with electrician that performed work. Efficient and neat. Could not tell he had been here except work was completed.
- Clem Electric ServiceMr. Clem did a wonderful job. He was efficient and walked me through everything he was doing. His prices were more than fair for the work he preformed. I would hire him again in a heartbeat.
- H&S ContractingHe did a very good job on our house and we recommended them to another family member who go alot of work done. I would use them again.
- BILL RASBERRY ELECTRIC CO INCVery pleased with Bill’s group. He was responsive throughout the process; they arrived when promised; and they did great work. Would definitely hire again.
- BILL RASBERRY ELECTRIC CO INCEverything was professionally done in a timely manner. The electrician was knowledgeable, respectful and courteous.
Electricians in Dora
- Business Description:Locally owned family business with a professional standard of service. All employees are background checked and trained to be the very best electricians and safety advisors to best serve our clients. Serving both commercial and residential clients in Jefferson, Shelby, and Walker counties. Dr. Electric accepts Cash, Check, all major Credit Cards and offers Financing. Angie's List Customers receive $25 dollars off any work performed under $1000.00 and $75 dollars off any work over $1000.00. We..Recent Review:they were on time did great job cleaned up work areaRandall B.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be doneCory C.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryClay B.
- Business Description:***PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 256-239-4450*** Alatech Home Inspection Service has been providing residential and commercial inspections since 1986. We also specialize in Stucco/EIFS, Hard Coat Stucco, Architectural Stone, Fiber Cement (Hardie Plank) and Vinyl cladding installations and moisture testing for home owners and real-estate transactionsRecent Review:Alatech Home Inspection Service of Alexandria, AL, Larry Brooks has all the technology and knowledge to make this type of siding an easy and thorough inspection process! He was prompt and responsive, reports are very detailed, and trustworthy. His knowledge of Dryvit and willingness to share with me, saved me from what could have been a very costly decision. in the purchase of a home. He is reasonably priced and very detailed in his inspection. His website made scheduling appointments and document signing very easy. I would gladly use him again for any type of home inspection!! Thank you Mr. LarryDonna S.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:Sam's Electric specialize in residential electric repairs and add-ons. I promise you if I can't fix it no one can and I stand by my repairs and add-ons with quality and efficient service at $60hr plus material. I've been working as a Electrician for 30yrs, plus I'm a veteran of the US Navy as a Maintenance ElectriciaRecent Review:Sam did a great job wiring a home i purchased in the tarrant area. I haven't had any electrical issues. He was very knowledgeable of his field work ,and was very professional and had great attention for detail in his work and made sure the job was done properly and he was very affordable. Im calling sam if i have any electrical issues in the future. He's the greatest everCourtney R.
- Business Description:I started my company about 10 years ago after doing different types of home improvement work all my life. As the fourth generation of my family doing this type of work, I've not only mastered the quality you are looking for in any of your projects, but am also equipped to cater to your specific style.Recent Review:They did an excellent service. They were on time, courteous and respectful of our property and on our belongings.Michele K.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Mount Olive
- Sylvan Springs
- Pleasant Grove
Electricians in Dora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A G & Associates1111 7th Ave W
- A-1 Electric Wiring1609 33rd Street Ensley
- A-ElectricianP.O. box 154
- A1 Ent LLC1125 13th St N
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- American HomeCrafter Inc.4249 4th Ave S Apt D1
- AMP's Home Services1723 50th Street
- Ayala construction inc.1524 Hill Ave
- A G & Associates
- B & B REBUILDERS INC7705 67TH ST S
- B & B Residential Services4902 Cox Cv
- Batson Enterprises Inc23 Polly Ridge Rd
- Beckham Controls, Mechanical Service, & Lighting33 Forest Trail
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing2406 Valleydale Rd
- BENTECH LOW VOLTAGE L.L.C.3461 Ridge Crest Dr.
- Best Electrician Birmingham, AL3350 Altamont Rd A6
- Birmingham Electrician2100 Southbridge Parkway
- Birmingham Home Transformations181 Clairmont Rd
- Blair Exteriors4 West Oxmoor Road
- Bolt Electric1908 Carraway St.
- BROTHERS ELECTRIC COMPANY5739 Blanford Street
- BROTHERS HVAC&ELECTRICAL SERVICE160 Hackberry Cir
- B & B REBUILDERS INC
- C & J Electrical Services LLC201 Beacon Pkwy W
- C & W ELECTRIC COMPANY LLCPO Box 170004
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Choice Maintenance2825 Emerald Ave
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Completion Specialist1552 29th court C
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Control Services
Pell City, Alabama
- C & J Electrical Services LLC
- Elite Prooerty Management85 CR-705
- Elite Prooerty Management
- K&B Electric7708 North Lake Drive
- K&B Electric
- M and B Construction Associates Inc1219 Moriah Ln
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mike Gray Remodeling2428 22nd St N
- Miller Construction636 Melody LN
- Morse Construction290 Reid Rd
- Mr Electric5521 Eastcliff Industrial Loop
- Mr. Electric of BirminghamPO Box 130399
- MYERS ELECTRIC CO225 NAIL ST
- M and B Construction Associates Inc
- Papa Richard Handyman LLC2477 Cox Cove Road
- Parker Electric Company901 County Road 820
- PLUMBING & HOME SOLUTIONSPO BOX 130664
- Precision Tune Auto Care1328 First St N
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- Pro Services6632 Warrior River Road
- Property Maintenance Solutions2080 sequoya Lane
- Papa Richard Handyman LLC
- Q.L.W Home Renovation1904 10th way
- Q.L.W Home Renovation
- Sam's Electric
- Sentry Heating, Air, Plumbing & Generators2490 Rocky Ridge Rd
- Sizemore Specialty Construction702 Linden St
- Skylight Options, llc702 Arcadia Cr NW Suite D
- Southeastern Electrical Contractor4290 Brumbeloe Dr
- Southern Contracting Services5638 Littleton Kilgore Rd.
- Springtime Home Improvements974 Lane Drive
- Streamline Home ServicesPO Box 43662
- Sam's Electric
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100