It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Brundidge, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Brundidge
- Dun - Rite Doors LLCI purchased a high end door and opener through the Home Depot in Dothan, AL on 8/18/12 (Saturday) I was contacted the next week by the folks at Dun-Rite doors to schedule a time to have my door measured. This was accomplished on the following Saturday by the owner of the company. Doug, the owner informed me that as soon as the parts for my door came in they would contact me and set up the installation. I was told that it could be 4 to 6 weeks for all the parts to come in. This was not a problem because I was not in that big of a hurry. The installation was scheduled for 10/5/12 between 12:30 and 2:00 pm. Doug showed up at 1:15 with a crew of two and went to work immediately. The work was completed by 3:45 with all of the function and safety checks complete. Doug's crew member Robert explained in great detail the operation of everything they installed and recommended maintenance of everything from the door to the opener. I was very impressed with his working knowledge of the opener. It was obvious they had installed a few of this type. The folks at Dun-Rite doors were very professional, punctual and worked with great attention to detail. I would recommend them to anyone needing a Garage door installed or any work done on an existing door. I am very pleased with the installation and finished product
- M P Garage Doors,LLCquick response, very nice and professional. Will definately call for all future repairs needed.
- M P Garage Doors,LLCMy initial service call was in October 2011. Mark was very kind and professional. He had to get a part, so we scheduled the next day when he returned and repaired my garage door. I was very pleased. Now that spring is here and we use this particular door to get lawn mowers, etc. in and out, I began to have the same problem with the door. I called Mark, he came and immediately saw that a cable had come off the roller. He put it back on and everything worked well again (and now I know what to look for if I have another problem). He did not charge me for coming to the house again, but he did ask that if I need any other garage door work in the future, that he hoped I would call him. I definitely will call MP Garage Doors, LLC when I have a need for future service. Mark is does good work and is very pleasant and professional
- M P Garage Doors,LLCSpring broke on Sat. Joined Angie's List to find a repairman. MP had several good write ups so I left a message. Didn't expect to hear anything until Mon but when I checked Sun there was a message saying they would be happy to do the job and would call Monday am to set it up. They actually called and said someone should be here around 10 or so. He actually showed a little after 9 ! The installer (Nick) was courteous and professional. He replace the spring in ~30 - 45 mins. He also serviced the door and checked the operation. He even mentioned several times how he could tell I maintained the system, this is a plus for observation and public relations. Overall pleased and would use again. Of course, everyone thinks the price is a little high but fair..
- M P Garage Doors,LLCExcellent service, incredible. I contacted them by phone and left a message very early in the morning before they were open. By 1000 that day, the work was completed. I give them the highest score possible and would recommend them to friends.
- M P Garage Doors,LLCNoticed that the garage door was inoperative at 9:30AM. Called MP Doors at approx. 10:AM and gave what information I could to the person on the phone. I was told that due to prior commitments, a technician would not be available until after 2:00PM. To my surprise, the owner of the company arrived prior to 2:PM and a new spring was installed in about an hour with garage door lubricated and fully functional
- GARAGE DOOR REPAIR COI contacted Mr. Lindner after our daughter bent the upper 1/4 panel of our garage door. Apparently when pushing the opener button the roller missed the track and stopped itself. Our daughter without checking to see what had happened continued to push the button causing the roller to bend, the hinge to break and the upper panel to bend. This is a 20 year old double door that is fully insulated and very heavy duty. It is part of a matching set. The price for replacement is ridiculous especially since it would require replacing both doors. I called Mr. Lindner after reading his reports on Angie's List. He was very prompt and replaced both the roller and hinge on visit number one. He measured the door panels and got in touch with the manufacturer to see of they were able to replace a single horizontal panel. The remaining door panels are in perfect condition. Unfortunately this model is no longer produced so replacement parts are no longer available. Mr. Lindner determined that before we went ahead and purchased two new doors we should try a stabilizer bar across the top. It worked like a charm! I could not possibly be any happier with his solution. Mr. Lindner knew that I was willing to purchase two new doors from him and pay him for the installation. Instead of taking advantage, he choose the repair which certainly meant less profit in his pocket. I really appreciate the time he spent contacting the manufacturer on my behalf. I found him to be prompt, when he knew he might be late he called to be sure the appointment time still worked for me. Who does that? Very few service people these days. Mr. Lindner got right to work on the problem, he continued working for several hours even with a heat index of 100. Overall Mr. Lindner is a very charming man, he is polite, a very hard worker and a man with solutions. He will not try to take the easy way out of a repair. Mr. Lindner is trustworthy and will provide good solid advice. I would highly recommend him with no reservations
- Woodall Heating and Cooling EnterpriseI called for a repair order and gave all my information; Al returned my call and arranged for a repair visit. He inspected the door and told me that he had the parts required on the truck and got started immediately. Al completed the repair quickly, and answered all my questions related to maintaining the door mechanism. It was a relief to have this repair done quickly and professionally at a fair price
- M P Garage Doors,LLCThey have a good service. They were very prompt and very knowledgeable. The work was very well done and the price was reasonable. It was a very good experience.
- M P Garage Doors,LLCI had a two car garage door that jump track and got jamed. I lived in Daleville and MP Garage Doors (Dothan) was recommended to me by a friend so I called them. They came out the next day and fixed the jam. While they were there I ask how much it would cost to install a new motor and remote and they said $350. So I asked them to install the motor which they did three days later. They never charged me for the first visit and they were very professional and did an outstanding job. I would recommend this company for any garage door problems
Garage Door Companies in Brundidge
- Business Description:With over 25 years in business, We specialize in quality metal carports, steel garages and RV Covers with wind and snow load certification where required. We have the expertise to fit the carport to your specific local requirements. Our carports are proudly installed in 27 stateRecent Review:It was on time, they are fast and got exactly what I ask for without exceptions.Steve K.
- Business Description:Locally & family owned. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional address - PO Box 311373, Enterprise, AL, 36331. Additional DBA - Woodall Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Woodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long termVincent F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:I am a self employed, Handyman, sub-contractor with 2 employees, no sub-contracting towards other companies , but do hire professional employees on large jobs.Recent Review:Wonderful he really is a wonderful person.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:American Shutter Systems Croci Products Nautilus Shutters Armor Screen Town and Country products Somfy systems. Owned & operated by Steve LoPresti and Michael O’Connell.Recent Review:Called on 2 different occasions to get a quote for hurricane shutters. Even spoke to the same woman twice. Both times I was told she would text my contact information to Mike but he was very busy an it would be a couple of days before he would call. It’s been 3 weeks now and no return callMike S.
- Business Description:Dixieland Metals of Alabama is a recognized leader in the metal building industry. We offer a full range of metal roof and wall panel systems, plus the finest details of trim, accessories and fasteners. We offer custom panels that will fit any need, and custom trim. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility houses the equipment and tools used to craft Dixieland's products. Our products are custom made for each individual project. Our fabricators form panels to your exact specifications, and..
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi..Recent Review:Great work by Cut Above. Paul and his crew do terrific work. The prices are very good, and the quality of the work is excellent.William B.
- Business Description:Specialize in residential garage doors and openers. Our installers are full time employees trained by our company. Service for our customers is our #1 priority.Recent Review:Excellent service, incredible. I contacted them by phone and left a message very early in the morning before they were open. By 1000 that day, the work was completed. I give them the highest score possible and would recommend them to friendsMary C.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Tri State Home Services is a one stop shop for all you home service needs. We accept cash, check, debit and credit cards.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- New Brockton
- Fort Rucker
- Pine Level
- Union Springs
- Level Plains
- Highland Home
garage door companies in Brundidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JR Young Builders Inc301 NE 51st St Ste 1240
Boca Raton, Florida
- JR Young Builders Inc
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Restoration Services LLC207 Montezuma Ave.
- Restoration Services LLC