Tommy's Contracting

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2011

Locally owned & operated. I service Enterprise, Elba, Dothan,Troy AL and the surrounding areas. I have a crew and I stand by our work and guarantee you will be satisfied....

Makil's Pressure Washing & Lawncare Service

Pressure Washing driveways,walkways,houses,buildings,trailers,etc.If you looking for a good cleaning ,pretreatment ,post-treatment uses on water look no further I'm your guy. 10 years experience 3 weeks owner- operated.When you hire Us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home.As a locally owned & operated business we strive for customer satisfaction . Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Van Horne Enterprises

Van Horne Enterprises is owned and operated out of Malvern Alabama. We have over 25 years of experience in the Roofing installation industry and we know how to get the job done right. We feel invested in our clients homes and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We can personally deal with your insurance company to save you the hassle. I would love to take on your new roof or new siding so please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

Offers by Van Horne Enterprises  on Angi

10/20/2014

He did an excellent job. He was easy to work with and he did a great job. The quality of the work was excellent.

Description of Work
I used him for some renovation and carpentry work.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters

10/02/2014

This is a young contracting company trying to do the best they can. Tommy was very responsive to every need. There were some bumps in the road during the work but everything was worked out in the end. If you want to discuss further, you can email me at robertandheidi23@gmail.com.

Description of Work
Finished mudding the walls in a master suite.

Category drywall

07/31/2014

They were very good, courteous and took their time. They cleaned up the up the mess and did everything we asked of them.

Description of Work
They have done general repair throughout my house.

Category remodeling

04/01/2014

I would highly recommend them to anybody. They did everything for us. They did some wood trim for us, did some landscape projects for us, draining, etc.

Description of Work
Tommy's Contracting installed a fixed drain in our yard, built us a custom closet, painting, they did some out of everything.

Category home remodeling

03/24/2014

They did some excellent work on our upstairs. Below, they didn?t use anyone professionals for the plumbing. Didn?t glue parts together and it leaked everywhere. We're having to spend more money to have it fixed. The owner physically worked on our property for only three days. The work crew had little guidance from Tommy and they often had little idea about what else needed to be done after finishi...

Description of Work
Electrical, plumbing, remodeling work upstairs in the bathroom and plumbing downstairs in our basement.

Category home remodeling

Tommy’s Contracting takes pride in the quality of our work. We strive hard to make sure the final result meet the customer’s expectation and we are very disappointed that this customer could not be satisfied. I am not always at a job site, but am in constant communication with my crew. The difficulties on this project came from continual redirection from the customer. Case in point, we discussed h...

02/02/2014

As above, never showed up after I thought (?) I contracted with him.

Description of Work
He came out, gave me a quote on the repairs and never showed up. Guess he had a bigger job offer.

01/07/2014

He is a good friend and did good work. I like the efficiency and speed in which he accomplished it.

Description of Work
I used the drywall service of Tommy's Contracting.

12/28/2013

We ended up asking the painter to come back and re-do a part of the wall around the bathroom door. The walls in that room are textured and the texture was really obvious that it didn't match up. Tommy sent back the painter without any questions and he did a great job fixing it. Tommy also trimmed and sanded a couple of doors that I had already replaced without charge. He was very professional and always in great spirits!

Description of Work
I hired Tommy to replace doors in my home with the newer 6 paneled doors. He did 13 of them, and ended up having to do some painting/wall repair around the door frames once they were replaced since the old door frames weren't straight.

Category room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

07/31/2013

I left a general description of several services that I wanted performed to prepare my home for rental and asked several questions on the voicemail. Perhaps perhaps the provider did not want smaller jobs or was on vacation, but a call back would have been the professional thing to do.

Description of Work
I called and left multiple messages for this provider and never received a call back.

Category interior painter

07/29/2013

117 Foxhill Dr Enterprise Al 36330 He did everything we asked him to do. He never left us in the dark about the project. We were in Alaska when he did the job but it didn't make a difference he is job performance.

Description of Work
He installed siding on my house.

Category drywall contractor

We offer any commercial and residential contracting needs, including remodeling, fixing, repairing, or rebuilding. Additionally, I offer a rental property maintenance service for the Do-It-Yourself Landlord. See my flyer posted on this site for more specifics relating to this service. I offer free estimates, so please call or email me if you have any questions!