Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Brundidge, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Brundidge
- Emerald RenovationsWe'll have him back to do other stuff. He was prompt. People tell us they are going to be here at nine but they will be here by ten or eleven but in his case, he was here at 8 o'clock and ready to do the work. He was here before they delivered the door. He made sure everything on the door was precise and done because it was a very expensive door. Another company delivered the door opening the wrong way and we decided to leave it that way and he is coming back today to put the finishing touch. He doesn't have to but he is doing it just to make sure everything is just right read less
- Larry Douglas HandymanEverything Larry has done for us has been to our satisfaction. He is a hard-worker, performs quality work, and prices his jobs competitively. I highly recommend Larry and I will be using him throughout my remodel.
- READY FREDDY'S REMODELING AND REPAIRFreddy was on time and very professional. He made sure he understood what and how the job was to be done. The workers wanted to ensure the job was done correctly.
- A Cut Above CarpentryI am extremely impressed with the service I received from A Cut above Carpentry starting with the request for a written estimate right through to the final installation of my custom French door (which I'd like to add) turned out to be extremely challenging on this 1950?s built home. Even though the job turned out to be much more complex than originally estimated and materials were provided for which I had originally agreed to provide, Mr. Bryan would not deviate from the price he had given me. Of notable importance is that my husband was away on business during this process so of course I was somewhat anxious of my husband approval upon his return for which of course he was more than pleased with. I felt very comfortable with Mr. Bryan and his crew and was continually apprised of the details. If for no other reason than integrity alone I would most certainly use A Cut about Carpentry again read less
- M P Garage Doors,LLCI had a two car garage door that jump track and got jamed. I lived in Daleville and MP Garage Doors (Dothan) was recommended to me by a friend so I called them. They came out the next day and fixed the jam. While they were there I ask how much it would cost to install a new motor and remote and they said $350. So I asked them to install the motor which they did three days later. They never charged me for the first visit and they were very professional and did an outstanding job. I would recommend this company for any garage door problems read less
- A Cut Above CarpentryMuch improved installation with the new door, including the storm door. First replacement storm door was not fitting correctly and not quite the quality we needed. Paul returned as scheduled a few days later and reinstalled the better quality storm door. We are planning to have more work done by A Cut Above Carpentry read less
- Larry Douglas HandymanContacted Larry and made an appointment to get an estimate. He called to let me know he was on his way and arrived on time. Larry provided an estimate which was more than reasonable. He said he could take care of it now if I wanted. The job was completed and he cleaned up. We both checked the door alignment and it was fine. I am very satisfied with the work performed by Larry and we talked about a couple of other jobs I would like to get done read less
- A Cut Above CarpentryChoosing someone to do work in my home is a nerve wracking experience for me. I want someone that I can trust to stay true to their word, is punctual, professional, arrives and completes job on time, of course does quality work, and I want all of this for a fair price. Paul Bryan exceeded my expectations in every one of these categories. I felt comfortable having them in my home and I felt comfortable leaving them in my home when we weren't here. Usually have work done in my home feels like a huge inconvenience and is an unpleasant at best. This was not at all our experience with Paul and his crew. He's completed two jobs for us and we are in the planning stages to begin the next. I highly recommend using A Cut Above Carpentry. Paul Bryan is a man of his word and does quality work. I can't wait to get him started on our next project read less
- A Cut Above CarpentryThis is the second job we have hired A Cut Above to perform due to the fact that the first (a bathroom repair/remodel on another rental property) job was done so well and in just a few days for a very reasonable cost. Paul and his crew were great to work with. Very responsive, courteous and friendly. Paul continuously kept us updated on the progress of the job. Although the job took several months from start to finish, (due to no fault of the Cut Above Crew) the job was done efficiently and in a timely matter. In fact we have a few other small jobs that Paul's crew will be working on at our personal residence in the next couple of weeks. We even have another remodel job we plan on contracting them to do after the first of the year. Again, I would like to reiterate that Paul and his crew are great to work with : read less
- A Cut Above CarpentryI called him the previous Friday afternoon. He was checking on supplies for a job but came to give me an estimate. Since he had a previous job that would take a few days, he wasn't sure when he could replace my door. My pocket door (hall bath door) was off the track and removed from the door. I had company coming Wednesday and really needed a door so he worked hard to finish his previous job. He and one of his crew came to my house around 4:15 p.m. and had the new door completed before 5:00 p.m. He had purchased the door and knob earlier. I did not have him paint the door since I will be painting the hall and bath at a later date and just needed the door installed read less
Door Installers in Brundidge
- Business Description:We are local, we take pride in our work, No job to big or small we do it all ,We wont leave until you are satisfied with our work,WE GIVE VETERANS AND SENIORS 10% DISCOUNTSRecent Review:Excellent service! Prompt, reliable. Definitely will use againNancy J.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea.. read lessRecent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the company read lessGodelieve B.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:If you are looking to add value, comfort, and beauty to your home or business, the professional staff at Hathcock Home Services is ready to provide you with the best solutions for your home improvement projects. We offer a wide variety of services to best serve our customers at competitive prices. At Hathcock Home Services, our roots run deep! Originally a division of Hathcock Roofing (founded 1945), Hathcock Home Services separated in 1985 specializing in vinyl siding and awnings. Over the y.. read lessRecent Review:Guttering job went very smoothly from the beginning to the end. Adam was very helpful and courteous, and the job was perfectly done. Thank you Adamlarry a.
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi.. read lessRecent Review:This was our second venture with A Cut Above Carpentry, and like the first, it was flawless. We had linoleum in a full bathroom and an adjoining lavatory area. We had very old carpet in an adjoining bedroom, with a large walk-in closet. All old flooring was removed and replaced with a wood grained, ceramic tile. It all looks great - we couldn't be happier. As with the first job, Paul and his team showed up when they said they would, and the work was finished on time, and the project was under budget. Would we use the again? ABSOLUTELY read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We do almost all our own work. If we sub-contract any of our work we make it clear what will be sub-contracted. Experienced in USDA Rural Development jobs.Recent Review:Very well. Quoted a fair price. The crew was very efficient and worked the whole day. The whole job was completed in 2 1/2 days. Mr Miller came to inspect the work after it was completed. Nothing was left behind. Everything was picked up and yard was left clean after completion read lessBarbara G.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:We are a full service Automobile Mechanic Shop and Garage. We service all makes and models and any size vehicle in need of repair. We have four Technicians and have over 35 years of experience. We do repairs from front to back and no job is too small or too large. We have been in business since 1988 and we look forward to working with all our customers read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- New Brockton
- Fort Rucker
- Pine Level
- Union Springs
- Level Plains
- Highland Home
door installers in Brundidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Bama Handyman Services44 Fieldcrest Lane
- 'Bama Handyman Services
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Colby Construction Co. Inc.1003 Sioux St.
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Custom Storm & Security Shutters826 Hull Rd
Ormond Beach, Florida
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham
- Easy Sliders Glass Door Repair 102 E New Haven Ave PMB 115
- Easy Sliders Glass Door Repair
- Fixit Home Repair, LLC107 Jane Rd.
- Fixit Home Repair, LLC
- New Restorations Painting Co175 Bob Hall Rd Ste 110
- New Restorations Painting Co
- Vargas Construction245 Tar Hill Rd
- Vargas Construction
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM