By taking care of your garage door, you can avoid a costly repair bill down the road. Use this guide to learn how to maintain a garage door, so it lasts for years to come.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Enterprise, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Enterprise
- M P Garage Doors,LLCThey came on two separate occasions. The first visit my garage door would not act up, so they could not find anything wrong with it. Since they could not find anything wrong, they did not charge for the visit. When my garage door acted up again instead of going through the trouble shooting once more I just had the motor replaced. They worked quickly and efficiently. Did not leave any mess behind. Very professional
- M P Garage Doors,LLCquick response, very nice and professional. Will definately call for all future repairs needed.
- M P Garage Doors,LLCI used them because I had used them before. I went to him in the first place because he has been around for 20 years. I spent about $125 and that involved replacing springs, realignment of the door and realigned the garage door opener. They were right out and were quick. The other thing about them is that they don't mind telling me how to do something, so I can do it myself if I want to
- M P Garage Doors,LLCSpring broke on Sat. Joined Angie's List to find a repairman. MP had several good write ups so I left a message. Didn't expect to hear anything until Mon but when I checked Sun there was a message saying they would be happy to do the job and would call Monday am to set it up. They actually called and said someone should be here around 10 or so. He actually showed a little after 9 ! The installer (Nick) was courteous and professional. He replace the spring in ~30 - 45 mins. He also serviced the door and checked the operation. He even mentioned several times how he could tell I maintained the system, this is a plus for observation and public relations. Overall pleased and would use again. Of course, everyone thinks the price is a little high but fair..
- M P Garage Doors,LLCMy initial service call was in October 2011. Mark was very kind and professional. He had to get a part, so we scheduled the next day when he returned and repaired my garage door. I was very pleased. Now that spring is here and we use this particular door to get lawn mowers, etc. in and out, I began to have the same problem with the door. I called Mark, he came and immediately saw that a cable had come off the roller. He put it back on and everything worked well again (and now I know what to look for if I have another problem). He did not charge me for coming to the house again, but he did ask that if I need any other garage door work in the future, that he hoped I would call him. I definitely will call MP Garage Doors, LLC when I have a need for future service. Mark is does good work and is very pleasant and professional
- GARAGE DOOR REPAIR COI contacted Mr. Lindner after our daughter bent the upper 1/4 panel of our garage door. Apparently when pushing the opener button the roller missed the track and stopped itself. Our daughter without checking to see what had happened continued to push the button causing the roller to bend, the hinge to break and the upper panel to bend. This is a 20 year old double door that is fully insulated and very heavy duty. It is part of a matching set. The price for replacement is ridiculous especially since it would require replacing both doors. I called Mr. Lindner after reading his reports on Angie's List. He was very prompt and replaced both the roller and hinge on visit number one. He measured the door panels and got in touch with the manufacturer to see of they were able to replace a single horizontal panel. The remaining door panels are in perfect condition. Unfortunately this model is no longer produced so replacement parts are no longer available. Mr. Lindner determined that before we went ahead and purchased two new doors we should try a stabilizer bar across the top. It worked like a charm! I could not possibly be any happier with his solution. Mr. Lindner knew that I was willing to purchase two new doors from him and pay him for the installation. Instead of taking advantage, he choose the repair which certainly meant less profit in his pocket. I really appreciate the time he spent contacting the manufacturer on my behalf. I found him to be prompt, when he knew he might be late he called to be sure the appointment time still worked for me. Who does that? Very few service people these days. Mr. Lindner got right to work on the problem, he continued working for several hours even with a heat index of 100. Overall Mr. Lindner is a very charming man, he is polite, a very hard worker and a man with solutions. He will not try to take the easy way out of a repair. Mr. Lindner is trustworthy and will provide good solid advice. I would highly recommend him with no reservations
- M P Garage Doors,LLCI had a two car garage door that jump track and got jamed. I lived in Daleville and MP Garage Doors (Dothan) was recommended to me by a friend so I called them. They came out the next day and fixed the jam. While they were there I ask how much it would cost to install a new motor and remote and they said $350. So I asked them to install the motor which they did three days later. They never charged me for the first visit and they were very professional and did an outstanding job. I would recommend this company for any garage door problems
- Woodall Heating and Cooling EnterpriseI called for a repair order and gave all my information; Al returned my call and arranged for a repair visit. He inspected the door and told me that he had the parts required on the truck and got started immediately. Al completed the repair quickly, and answered all my questions related to maintaining the door mechanism. It was a relief to have this repair done quickly and professionally at a fair price
- M P Garage Doors,LLCPlaced a call after hours on Thursday about our problem. Got a call the next morning,but missed it. They called later in the morning stating that they would have someone out there around lunch time. Got a call from the technician and he showed up about a hour later. The technician assessed the issue and we had new springs within about 30 minutes. He was very polite and courteous. We were very impressed with how quickly they responded and had the job completed
- M P Garage Doors,LLCI called on Saturday and left a message that my door needed repairs. The call was promptly returned in about 5 minutes. After talking to their scheduler, we made arrangements for someone to come on Monday morning. Nick from M P Garage doors called at 8 AM and asked if it was OK to come now. Nick was very professional and completed the tasks in a very professional manner. Price was reasonable for the repairs and I would definitely recommend M P Garage doors
Last update on March 11, 2016
Garage Door Companies in Enterprise
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Our helpful garage safety tips will help you make sure everyone entering and exiting your home is safe and sound as they pass through your garage.
A smart garage door opener can save you money through theft protection, better insulation, and less electricity usage. Read on to learn how they work.
Find garage door companies in
- New Brockton,
- Level Plains,
- Fort Rucker,
- Midland City,
garage door companies in Enterprise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Cut Above CarpentryPO Box 10377
Dothan, Alabama 36304
- A Cut Above Carpentry
- Custom Storm & Security Shutters826 Hull Rd
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
- Custom Storm & Security Shutters
- Emerald Renovations283 Georgian Ter
Midland City, Alabama 36350
- Emerald Renovations
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
Decatur, Alabama 35603
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation
- M P Garage Doors,LLC108 E Franklin St
Dothan, Alabama 36301
- M P Garage Doors,LLC
- Triad Restoration Inc.10196 West US Hwy 84
Newton, Alabama 36352
- Triad Restoration Inc.
- West Georgia Gate & Door, Inc2282 Lovvorn Rd.
Carrollton, Georgia 30117
- West Georgia Gate & Door, Inc