When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Enterprise, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Enterprise
- M P Garage Doors,LLCI used them because I had used them before. I went to him in the first place because he has been around for 20 years. I spent about $125 and that involved replacing springs, realignment of the door and realigned the garage door opener. They were right out and were quick. The other thing about them is that they don't mind telling me how to do something, so I can do it myself if I want to read less
- GARAGE DOOR REPAIR COI contacted Mr. Lindner after our daughter bent the upper 1/4 panel of our garage door. Apparently when pushing the opener button the roller missed the track and stopped itself. Our daughter without checking to see what had happened continued to push the button causing the roller to bend, the hinge to break and the upper panel to bend. This is a 20 year old double door that is fully insulated and very heavy duty. It is part of a matching set. The price for replacement is ridiculous especially since it would require replacing both doors. I called Mr. Lindner after reading his reports on Angie's List. He was very prompt and replaced both the roller and hinge on visit number one. He measured the door panels and got in touch with the manufacturer to see of they were able to replace a single horizontal panel. The remaining door panels are in perfect condition. Unfortunately this model is no longer produced so replacement parts are no longer available. Mr. Lindner determined that before we went ahead and purchased two new doors we should try a stabilizer bar across the top. It worked like a charm! I could not possibly be any happier with his solution. Mr. Lindner knew that I was willing to purchase two new doors from him and pay him for the installation. Instead of taking advantage, he choose the repair which certainly meant less profit in his pocket. I really appreciate the time he spent contacting the manufacturer on my behalf. I found him to be prompt, when he knew he might be late he called to be sure the appointment time still worked for me. Who does that? Very few service people these days. Mr. Lindner got right to work on the problem, he continued working for several hours even with a heat index of 100. Overall Mr. Lindner is a very charming man, he is polite, a very hard worker and a man with solutions. He will not try to take the easy way out of a repair. Mr. Lindner is trustworthy and will provide good solid advice. I would highly recommend him with no reservations read less
- M P Garage Doors,LLCNoticed that the garage door was inoperative at 9:30AM. Called MP Doors at approx. 10:AM and gave what information I could to the person on the phone. I was told that due to prior commitments, a technician would not be available until after 2:00PM. To my surprise, the owner of the company arrived prior to 2:PM and a new spring was installed in about an hour with garage door lubricated and fully functional read less
- M P Garage Doors,LLCquick response, very nice and professional. Will definately call for all future repairs needed.
- Woodall Heating and Cooling EnterpriseI called for a repair order and gave all my information; Al returned my call and arranged for a repair visit. He inspected the door and told me that he had the parts required on the truck and got started immediately. Al completed the repair quickly, and answered all my questions related to maintaining the door mechanism. It was a relief to have this repair done quickly and professionally at a fair price read less
- M P Garage Doors,LLCThey have a good service. They were very prompt and very knowledgeable. The work was very well done and the price was reasonable. It was a very good experience.
- M P Garage Doors,LLCSpring broke on Sat. Joined Angie's List to find a repairman. MP had several good write ups so I left a message. Didn't expect to hear anything until Mon but when I checked Sun there was a message saying they would be happy to do the job and would call Monday am to set it up. They actually called and said someone should be here around 10 or so. He actually showed a little after 9 ! The installer (Nick) was courteous and professional. He replace the spring in ~30 - 45 mins. He also serviced the door and checked the operation. He even mentioned several times how he could tell I maintained the system, this is a plus for observation and public relations. Overall pleased and would use again. Of course, everyone thinks the price is a little high but fair.. read less
- M P Garage Doors,LLCExcellent service, incredible. I contacted them by phone and left a message very early in the morning before they were open. By 1000 that day, the work was completed. I give them the highest score possible and would recommend them to friends.
- Dun - Rite Doors LLCI purchased a high end door and opener through the Home Depot in Dothan, AL on 8/18/12 (Saturday) I was contacted the next week by the folks at Dun-Rite doors to schedule a time to have my door measured. This was accomplished on the following Saturday by the owner of the company. Doug, the owner informed me that as soon as the parts for my door came in they would contact me and set up the installation. I was told that it could be 4 to 6 weeks for all the parts to come in. This was not a problem because I was not in that big of a hurry. The installation was scheduled for 10/5/12 between 12:30 and 2:00 pm. Doug showed up at 1:15 with a crew of two and went to work immediately. The work was completed by 3:45 with all of the function and safety checks complete. Doug's crew member Robert explained in great detail the operation of everything they installed and recommended maintenance of everything from the door to the opener. I was very impressed with his working knowledge of the opener. It was obvious they had installed a few of this type. The folks at Dun-Rite doors were very professional, punctual and worked with great attention to detail. I would recommend them to anyone needing a Garage door installed or any work done on an existing door. I am very pleased with the installation and finished product read less
- M P Garage Doors,LLCMP Garage personnel showed up exactly as scheduled. They walked me through what they were going to do and discuss the installation with me. They completed the installation, and showed us how to install codes for each door opener. They had us operate each of the openers to demonstrate the door openers were working properly and to our satisfaction. I will definitely continue to use MP Garage for garage issue that may arise in the future read less
Garage Door Companies in Enterprise
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi.. read lessRecent Review:This was our second venture with A Cut Above Carpentry, and like the first, it was flawless. We had linoleum in a full bathroom and an adjoining lavatory area. We had very old carpet in an adjoining bedroom, with a large walk-in closet. All old flooring was removed and replaced with a wood grained, ceramic tile. It all looks great - we couldn't be happier. As with the first job, Paul and his team showed up when they said they would, and the work was finished on time, and the project was under budget. Would we use the again? ABSOLUTELY read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:With over 25 years in business, We specialize in quality metal carports, steel garages and RV Covers with wind and snow load certification where required. We have the expertise to fit the carport to your specific local requirements. Our carports are proudly installed in 27 state read lessRecent Review:It was on time, they are fast and got exactly what I ask for without exceptions.Steve K.
- Business Description:Locally & family owned. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional address - PO Box 311373, Enterprise, AL, 36331. Additional DBA - Woodall Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Woodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long term read lessVincent F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Finding time for home repair projects can be a real choir! Better to call Charlie's Home Services for professional service at a reasonable price. With the right tools and expertise our hardworking staff will get the job done right read lessRecent Review:Very nice young men. Professional and efficient and polite.Winifred M.
- Business Description:When a natural disaster strikes your home, trust Triad Restoration Inc. We make it our goal to see that your residence is brought back to life after a fire, wind or water damage claim.Recent Review:My home had been vandalized and Triad was contracted through my insurance agency to make the $32,000.00 in repairs. We live out of state, so we had to trust they would do the work properly. The work they did was fantastic, so I’m told by my shady property manager. However, while the Triad crew was working on my home, a neighborhood child threw a ball and broke the highest window in my in the house. The Triad crew let him go and did not tell me about the window. I didn’t find out about it until my HOA demanded it be fixed and my property manager asked Triad if they knew how it had been broken. I still can’t wrap my head around grown adults who are supposed to be professionals, watching my window being broken and not notifying me at the least but not even getting the name of the boy or his address. It makes me even wonder if there was a boy and if the crew members broke it themselves. For this lack of professionalism, they wouldn’t even get 1 Star if it was an option read lessColleen M.
- Business Description:We are an honest hardworking company.
- Business Description:I am a self employed, Handyman, sub-contractor with 2 employees, no sub-contracting towards other companies , but do hire professional employees on large jobs.Recent Review:Wonderful he really is a wonderful person.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi.. read lessRecent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Dixieland Metals of Alabama is a recognized leader in the metal building industry. We offer a full range of metal roof and wall panel systems, plus the finest details of trim, accessories and fasteners. We offer custom panels that will fit any need, and custom trim. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility houses the equipment and tools used to craft Dixieland's products. Our products are custom made for each individual project. Our fabricators form panels to your exact specifications, and.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- New Brockton
- Level Plains
- Fort Rucker
- Midland City
garage door companies in Enterprise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Emerald Renovations283 Georgian Ter
Midland City, Alabama
- Emerald Renovations
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Restoration Services LLC207 Montezuma Ave.
- Restoration Services LLC
- Stephens Roofing & Repair1297 County Rd. 617
- Stephens Roofing & Repair
- Triad Restoration Inc.10196 West US Hwy 84
- Triad Restoration Inc.