A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Enterprise, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Enterprise
- M P Garage Doors,LLCMP Garage personnel showed up exactly as scheduled. They walked me through what they were going to do and discuss the installation with me. They completed the installation, and showed us how to install codes for each door opener. They had us operate each of the openers to demonstrate the door openers were working properly and to our satisfaction. I will definitely continue to use MP Garage for garage issue that may arise in the future
- M P Garage Doors,LLCquick response, very nice and professional. Will definately call for all future repairs needed.
- M P Garage Doors,LLCNoticed that the garage door was inoperative at 9:30AM. Called MP Doors at approx. 10:AM and gave what information I could to the person on the phone. I was told that due to prior commitments, a technician would not be available until after 2:00PM. To my surprise, the owner of the company arrived prior to 2:PM and a new spring was installed in about an hour with garage door lubricated and fully functional
- M P Garage Doors,LLCMy initial service call was in October 2011. Mark was very kind and professional. He had to get a part, so we scheduled the next day when he returned and repaired my garage door. I was very pleased. Now that spring is here and we use this particular door to get lawn mowers, etc. in and out, I began to have the same problem with the door. I called Mark, he came and immediately saw that a cable had come off the roller. He put it back on and everything worked well again (and now I know what to look for if I have another problem). He did not charge me for coming to the house again, but he did ask that if I need any other garage door work in the future, that he hoped I would call him. I definitely will call MP Garage Doors, LLC when I have a need for future service. Mark is does good work and is very pleasant and professional
- Woodall Heating and Cooling EnterpriseI called for a repair order and gave all my information; Al returned my call and arranged for a repair visit. He inspected the door and told me that he had the parts required on the truck and got started immediately. Al completed the repair quickly, and answered all my questions related to maintaining the door mechanism. It was a relief to have this repair done quickly and professionally at a fair price
- M P Garage Doors,LLCSpring broke on Sat. Joined Angie's List to find a repairman. MP had several good write ups so I left a message. Didn't expect to hear anything until Mon but when I checked Sun there was a message saying they would be happy to do the job and would call Monday am to set it up. They actually called and said someone should be here around 10 or so. He actually showed a little after 9 ! The installer (Nick) was courteous and professional. He replace the spring in ~30 - 45 mins. He also serviced the door and checked the operation. He even mentioned several times how he could tell I maintained the system, this is a plus for observation and public relations. Overall pleased and would use again. Of course, everyone thinks the price is a little high but fair..
- Dun - Rite Doors LLCI purchased a high end door and opener through the Home Depot in Dothan, AL on 8/18/12 (Saturday) I was contacted the next week by the folks at Dun-Rite doors to schedule a time to have my door measured. This was accomplished on the following Saturday by the owner of the company. Doug, the owner informed me that as soon as the parts for my door came in they would contact me and set up the installation. I was told that it could be 4 to 6 weeks for all the parts to come in. This was not a problem because I was not in that big of a hurry. The installation was scheduled for 10/5/12 between 12:30 and 2:00 pm. Doug showed up at 1:15 with a crew of two and went to work immediately. The work was completed by 3:45 with all of the function and safety checks complete. Doug's crew member Robert explained in great detail the operation of everything they installed and recommended maintenance of everything from the door to the opener. I was very impressed with his working knowledge of the opener. It was obvious they had installed a few of this type. The folks at Dun-Rite doors were very professional, punctual and worked with great attention to detail. I would recommend them to anyone needing a Garage door installed or any work done on an existing door. I am very pleased with the installation and finished product
- M P Garage Doors,LLCI called on Saturday and left a message that my door needed repairs. The call was promptly returned in about 5 minutes. After talking to their scheduler, we made arrangements for someone to come on Monday morning. Nick from M P Garage doors called at 8 AM and asked if it was OK to come now. Nick was very professional and completed the tasks in a very professional manner. Price was reasonable for the repairs and I would definitely recommend M P Garage doors
- M P Garage Doors,LLCExcellent service, incredible. I contacted them by phone and left a message very early in the morning before they were open. By 1000 that day, the work was completed. I give them the highest score possible and would recommend them to friends.
- M P Garage Doors,LLCI had a two car garage door that jump track and got jamed. I lived in Daleville and MP Garage Doors (Dothan) was recommended to me by a friend so I called them. They came out the next day and fixed the jam. While they were there I ask how much it would cost to install a new motor and remote and they said $350. So I asked them to install the motor which they did three days later. They never charged me for the first visit and they were very professional and did an outstanding job. I would recommend this company for any garage door problems
Garage Door Companies in Enterprise
- Business Description:With over 25 years in business, We specialize in quality metal carports, steel garages and RV Covers with wind and snow load certification where required. We have the expertise to fit the carport to your specific local requirements. Our carports are proudly installed in 27 stateRecent Review:It was on time, they are fast and got exactly what I ask for without exceptions.Steve K.
- Business Description:Locally & family owned. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional address - PO Box 311373, Enterprise, AL, 36331. Additional DBA - Woodall Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Woodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long termVincent F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Finding time for home repair projects can be a real choir! Better to call Charlie's Home Services for professional service at a reasonable price. With the right tools and expertise our hardworking staff will get the job done rightRecent Review:Very nice young men. Professional and efficient and polite.Winifred M.
- Business Description:When a natural disaster strikes your home, trust Triad Restoration Inc. We make it our goal to see that your residence is brought back to life after a fire, wind or water damage claim.Recent Review:My home had been vandalized and Triad was contracted through my insurance agency to make the $32,000.00 in repairs. We live out of state, so we had to trust they would do the work properly. The work they did was fantastic, so I’m told by my shady property manager. However, while the Triad crew was working on my home, a neighborhood child threw a ball and broke the highest window in my in the house. The Triad crew let him go and did not tell me about the window. I didn’t find out about it until my HOA demanded it be fixed and my property manager asked Triad if they knew how it had been broken. I still can’t wrap my head around grown adults who are supposed to be professionals, watching my window being broken and not notifying me at the least but not even getting the name of the boy or his address. It makes me even wonder if there was a boy and if the crew members broke it themselves. For this lack of professionalism, they wouldn’t even get 1 Star if it was an optionColleen M.
- Business Description:For more than 29 years we've been fair, honest home remodeling contractors that Tri-State area residents trust. Utilizing superior skill and customer service, our goal is to provide homeowners with professional home repair and remodeling, as well as a truly competitive price. For home remodeling and repair contractors Wiregrass homeowners look to A Cut Above Carpentry, job after job. Clients come to us when they have an idea they want to incorporate into their home. Whether it's installi..Recent Review:This was our second venture with A Cut Above Carpentry, and like the first, it was flawless. We had linoleum in a full bathroom and an adjoining lavatory area. We had very old carpet in an adjoining bedroom, with a large walk-in closet. All old flooring was removed and replaced with a wood grained, ceramic tile. It all looks great - we couldn't be happier. As with the first job, Paul and his team showed up when they said they would, and the work was finished on time, and the project was under budget. Would we use the again? ABSOLUTELYWilliam B.
- Business Description:Our company has 2 to 3 employees.We do provide sub-contracting services. Cost is determined by job. Emergency service charge charge is $75.00 to $250.00. Give us a call today for a free consultion.
- Business Description:Specialize in residential garage doors and openers. Our installers are full time employees trained by our company. Service for our customers is our #1 priority.Recent Review:Excellent service, incredible. I contacted them by phone and left a message very early in the morning before they were open. By 1000 that day, the work was completed. I give them the highest score possible and would recommend them to friendsMary C.
- Business Description:We are a full service residential remodeling company providing complete start to finish remodeling jobs taking the pressure of the homeowner completely. We also do light commercial remodeling such as tenant fit out. We have 5 full time employees and a wide range of trusted sub-contactors. We offer financing and are fully insured. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and Alabama Home Builders Association
- Business Description:I am a self employed, Handyman, sub-contractor with 2 employees, no sub-contracting towards other companies , but do hire professional employees on large jobs.Recent Review:Wonderful he really is a wonderful person.Jennifer C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- New Brockton
- Level Plains
- Fort Rucker
- Midland City
garage door companies in Enterprise
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Emerald Renovations283 Georgian Ter
Midland City, Alabama
- Emerald Renovations
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Restoration Services LLC207 Montezuma Ave.
- Restoration Services LLC
- Stephens Roofing & Repair1297 County Rd. 617
- Stephens Roofing & Repair
- Triad Restoration Inc.10196 West US Hwy 84
- Triad Restoration Inc.