You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Brundidge, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Brundidge
- First Step EnvironmentalOn time. All work was completed to my satisfaction. He has machinery and employees to accomplish work in a timely manner. Works until everything is satisfactory. Cleans up very well after any job. Would hire this company again.
- Central United FencingCompany was very professional, but pricing was the highest quote we had gotten. Got the impression that it was too small of a job for them.
- TRI STATE FENCE & IRON WORKSThe installer showed up on Friday morning and worked through the weekend even in the extreme heat to get my fence installed as soon as possible. I was not at all disappointed with his performance or his professionalism. A+
- Fenced In LLCOur next door neighbor had hired this company to replace a privacy fence. We were very impressed with the quality of their work, and decided to have our fence replaced by them also. Because we have a pool, Stephen the owner assured us that they would take the old fence down and put the new one up in two days...and they did! The men who built the fence were very professional and polite. We are very pleased with the workmanship of our new fence and it looks great. Our neighbor that lives behind was so pleased with our new fence that they also hired Fenced-In to replace their privacy fence. All in all it was a pleasure to work with this company and I would recommend them to family and friends
- Larry Douglas HandymanTHE FENCE IS VERY STRAIGHT AND SOLID - AGAIN A VERY PROFESSIONAL JOB WITH ATTENTION TO DETAIL. MR. DOUGLAS KEPT COSTS DOWN AND REPORTED ANY DEVIATIONS PROMPTLY. WHEN WASTE REMOVAL FOR THE TREES AND OLD FENCE BECAME AN ISSUE HE RECOMMENDED WE HAVE A 30 YARD DUMPSTER DELIVERED AND PICKED UP WHICH SAVED A LOT OF TIME AND PREVENTED ALL THE TRIPS THE THE LANDFILL. I'VE USED HIM BEFORE FOR A COMPLETE RE-DO ON MY ROOF THIS YEAR AND AM VERY PLEASED WITH HIS WORK. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, IF YOU WANT A JOB DONE RIGHT CALL HIM
- Morrow Fence CoHe did a really good job. He is amazing. He did the job all by himself. The price was reasonable because when I had it done, I did not do any comparison. He's efficient and didn't take long for him to do it.
- Reliable HandymanFirst time we hired Tim Porter was for water damage to sheetrock ceiling in living room & a tongue/groove ceiling on a porch, both from a roof leak. Everyone else we called said replace L/R ceiling, Tim suggested cutting out the damage & patching it, requiring more skill, but less mess and was less expensive. The finish tells the tale, you can't see the repair. The porch ceiling was covered with vinyl when we bought this 60+ year old house so water damage & neglect had it in bad shape. He thoroughly prepped, cleaning up any stained/rotted wood, scraped & sanded every inch, primed & painted it. Five yrs later, it still looks new! He's since; insulated under whole house, tiled bathroom floor, replaced & added to privacy fence, re-tiled shower floor, replaced siding, rebuilt a deck and completed many a 'to do list' of smaller repairs, fixing a sticking door, add weather stripping etc. PRICES ARE FAIR, HE'S PROMPT, HONEST, KEEPS HIS WORD, SO IS VERY RELIABLE & HAS AN AMAZING WORK ETHIC
- Fenced In LLCI was happy that Fenced In was on-time, gave a good deal, and didn't try any gimmicks. In contrast, the other company that I used for a quote was half and hour late, gave a quote that was $200 more, and tried to convince me to buy their service with gimmicks. Fenced In installed the fence within the week that I requested the service. The latch they used was a little weird, but it works
- Larry Douglas HandymanI wasn't quite sure what I wanted for my back yard, other than it had to be tall enough to prevent my dog from continuing to jump over it. My yard is hilly and full of roots, so was apprehensive about a standard fence installation. Larry Douglas gave various estimates, and eventually built a shadowbox wood privacy fence around the entire back yard. He had suggestions to fix the erosion from a neighbor's yard, as well as make my tree house safer and more updated. He and his crew also added some landscaping by cutting back an entire line of shrubs and moving a couple flowering bushes that would be in the way of the new fence line. I LOVE the final outcome! The fence is sturdy, beautiful and provides exactly the amount of privacy I wanted. My dog even loves it, despite the fact that she can't get over it. I would definitely use him for any future projects, large or small
- Fenced In LLCThey came here set up the posts and proceeded to build and install the fence. They were hard workers, even enduring a rain spell. They didn't stop until it was completely finished. My fence looks great and the guys were very polite and professional. I am very pleased with their work and would hire them again
Fencing Contractors in Brundidge
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke was a gift! I moved from Colorado into a new home in Prattville, walked in the door and immediately realized I couldn’t live with the existing DIY paint job. I called Luke’s Painting, their estimate was $1400.00 less than their competitors, he started painting two days later. Luke was professional, honest, hard working and always cognizant of the fact that I was working from home while he was painting. The finished product is amazing, a realtor commented on how clean the lines are. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Luke’s PaintingDana S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:JNB Contracting, LLC (Also Known as JNB Services, LLC) is well-establish residential and commercial company in Daleville, Alabama and have been in business for 5 years. We serve over 725 clients and have done over 1,000 projects. We satisfied our clients so well that they keep coming back for multiple projects with us and they continuously refer us to the people they know! We also received over 60 testimonials from them. We deliver quality of work, use quality materials and on budget-guarant..Recent Review:A few hick ups due to weather and not enough materials. But otherwise it went great. The whole team. Was greatCandace. Sun Room Build T.
- Business Description:First Step Environmental is a family owned business that has operated in Alabama for many years and also travels around the country when our services are needed during natural disasters such as hurricanes, tornados and ice storms. Our employees are very polite and knowledgeable on their scope of work. Our equipment is late model, well maintained and ready to do the job. Our normal operation area is most of south Alabama, north Florida and southwest Georgia. We remove all types of trees and v..Recent Review:WOW, WHEN I TELL YOU THESE GUYS WERE AMAZING 👏 👏👏. I WILL BE CALLING ON STEP FIRST ENVIRONMENTAL AGAIN. VERY PROFESSIONAL WORK AND GET THE JOB DONE AND CLEAN UP WHEN FINISHED! THANK YOU GUYS😍😍😍rachael b.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:Our staff is extremely knowledgeable in the fencing business and would appreciate the opportunity to service your fencing needs.Recent Review:Company was very professional, but pricing was the highest quote we had gotten. Got the impression that it was too small of a job for them.Judy T.
- Business Description:Our highly experienced staff is dedicated to making sure all your fencing needs are met. You have high expectations and we have high standards. We build them right the first time and guarantee your satisfaction! We now offer tree removal and grading services! We have large equipment to drive posts, machines to grade land and remove trees and unwanted debris. Services offered but not limited to: -farm fences -aluminum fences -wood fences -steel fences -chain link fences -pvc fences -orna..Recent Review:Company never reached out or contacted me past my initial inquiry. Angie's list recommended them based on reviews and they never had the respect to even reach out and say they couldn't assist or help me past inquirySamantha L.
- Business Description:Small local business located in Dothan,Al . I am the only employee, I use helpers when needed, no subcontractors.I currently do not accept out of state checks. Payment due on completion.
- Recent Review:Custom fence was assembled exactly as requested. The carpenters were of the highest caliber - polite and very agreeable. <br />Lillian W.
- Business Description:Fortner Construction is happy to offer FREE Damage and Remodeling assessements .
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- New Brockton
- Fort Rucker
- Pine Level
- Union Springs
- Level Plains
- Highland Home
fence companies in Brundidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A Cut Above CarpentryPO Box 10377
- Agricultural Construction/ M & M FarmsP O Box 494
- Alabama Screen & Awning595 Jones Rd
- All Phase ConstructionPO Box 9931
- Allen Iron Works And Supply Inc1000 Pinson Valley Pkwy
- Allied Fence Co5856 Cottonwood Rd
- A Cut Above Carpentry
- Blackwave ServicesP.O. Box 244
- Blackwave Services
- Exterior Dreams1368 Meriwether St.
- Exterior Dreams
- Georgia Fence Co119 -C Thomas Drive
- Georgia Fence Co
- Modern Management Services1251 Blake Rd
- Modern Management Services