WeatherProof Inc Metal Roofing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2011

2975 Ross Clark Cir

Dothan, AL 36301

Visit us at weatherproofroofs.com or Call Us at 334-678-7663. 40 year warranty and a Lifetime Warranty on Our craftsmanship. Call and say you found us on Angie's List for a 5% discount. Showroom located on 2975 Ross Clark Cir. Protect Your Roof with WeatherProof....

01/21/2020

Hugh M.

They never gave a quote.

Description of Work
Leak repair

08/28/2019

Keith C.

Was called the morning after I began on Angie's List( late the previous night). Contractor came by soon after calling me, gave me a reasonable price, and said he'd have someone there that afternoon. As promised, his man showed up and within the hour my roof was fixed. We are most pleased with this contractor. Very professional and prompt. Would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Shingle replacement on a very steep roof.

11/25/2018

Andy S.

Never Called!

Description of Work
Roofing Estimate

I apologize for not returning the call at that particular time(Hurricane Michael) our phone call capacity was too much for our staff to serve all callers perfectly again I am sorry I miss the opportunity to serve you. Owner Ron Joyner

11/01/2017

Donovan K.

Owner came to house for estimate. Spent plenty of time explaining his product and service. Was very professional and courteous. Explained when he would be able to start, which was not immediately. Communicated with us prior to work, although we had expected a little more notice (a few days as opposed to day before). Arrived on time and completed the job as scheduled, even with weather-related delay. Crew cleaned up afterward. We did find a couple of screws after they left, but they were located in spots that would have been hard to find. Overall, we were extremely pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof and wanted to switch from shingles to metal roof.

10/08/2017

Sherrie S.

It went very smoothly. They were very professional and thorough. The new roof looks wonderful.

Description of Work
We had a new metal roof installed.

10/02/2017

Sherrie S.

We were very impressed with Ron. We had gotten estimates from several contractors. Even though Ron was quite a bit higher than the rest, we trusted him to do the best job with the best materials. We could not be happier with the work. The roof is beautiful and it matches our front door and shutters perfectly. The crew worked quickly, efficiently and with complete professionalism.

Description of Work
We wanted to replace our shingle roof with a metal roof.

07/01/2017

Gregg F.

Came out next day and gave estimate, was done promptly and within the given time frame with no mess to pick up afterwords .

Description of Work
Installed metal roof.

02/14/2017

priscilla B.

Good Christian business man. He kept his word. His service was impeccable. I have no complaints. Clean up was great.

Description of Work
Install roof.

02/08/2017

Sandra T.

I priced several metal roofing companies, I also knew a couple of people that had gotten metal roofs on their houses. One of my Church friends had used Weatherproof Roofing from Dothan, AL and recommended them. I looked at the BBB website, and Angie's List and found good reviews. I called and talked to Ron Joyner. We agreed on a price, and a time. The crew showed up on time, and completed our roof in one day. They were polite, they worked hard, they definitely knew their business, they cleaned up our property to include running a magnet over the area to pick up screws and nails. We were very impressed and would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
We replaced our existing shingle roof with a all metal roof.

05/28/2015

KENNETH N.

Description of Work
Ron, out of Dothan came to our home and gave us an estimate on replacing my roof. He gave me every discount that he could. After 2 days thinking it over we called and said we agree to the estimate. He stated it would take about 1 month to order the metal roofing and to have a crew available. We agreed. Whe Ron and his crew arrived, they started right in replacing my roof. It took two days and they were the most courtieous and respectful crew I have ever had do work for me. Every piece of metal and any trash was cleaned up before leaving my home. I made sure all my friends knew who put my roof on. If I need to I will use Ron and his crew again. Again, they were great from start to finish.

03/25/2014

Karla M.

Awesome customer service - workers did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced my mother's roof.

01/29/2014

thomas C.

They were very professional and very thorough. They were very quick in getting the job done. They cleaned up after themselves. They were a nice crew. The price was high but the quality of the material they used was high too.

Description of Work
We used WeatherProof Inc Metal Roofing to put a roof on our house.

01/24/2014

Nancy F.

We have not had any problems with this roof and have noticed that our heating and air monthly bills have decreased.||We are very pleased with the installation, workmanship, price, their crew of installers and the final results. GREAT COMPANY!

Description of Work
My old roof was removed, all problem areas were repaired (rebuilt), insulation was installed and a new "metal standing seam roof" was installed.

11/25/2013

Donald M.

Called Ron Joyner on 10/9/13 around 9:00am to obtain an estimate. He said he'd be at the house that afternoon between 1:00 & 2:00. He arrived at 1:30, introduced himself, and obtained the measurements. We then sat down and he told me all about the materials they used and what they offered as far as underlayments for the metal. He showed me all the specs on the metal and gave warranty information. He had a large binder full of before and after photos of houses they had roofed and told me of a number of houses within a couple of miles of my house if I wanted to ride by and look at some of their work. He gave me quotes on the different gauges of metal and the underlayments. He was very knowledgeable of his product and this estimate lasted about 2 hours. I was impressed to say the least. Two other business estimators didn't spend 20 minutes total at the house. Even though Weatherproof was more expensive (around $1500 more), I chose them due to the world class service I received. I signed a contract the next day which required a 40% down payment. The next available date for roof installment was the week of November 11th. The roofing crew showed up the Friday before to take some measurements and were here about 20 minutes. My only concern through this whole process had to do with the company not keeping me informed on when they were going to show up. I actually called them Wed 13th since I had heard from no one. Ron told me the job they were trying to complete was taking a lot more time due to the extreme pitch on the roof. I didn't hear from anyone until they showed up around noon on Friday the 15th. They started work around 2:00 and worked until dark. They came back at 7:00am Saturday and finished the roof around 2:30pm. They were short a little on the wrap they put around the roof vents and came back the following Wednesday and finished the job. They cleaned up the yard very well and kept their materials orderly during the job. The workmen were very proficient and friendly. I highly recommend this company and would use them again, if needed.

Description of Work
Installed a metal roof on my house.

11/22/2013

Wendy H.

The crew at Weatherproof did a great job, they made sure every thing was done right. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a snap lock (standing seam) metal roof installed and I am very pleased with the results.

07/23/2013

Jane A.

The crew was professional, experienced and worked well together. An excellent experience overall.

Description of Work
Installed metal roof over existing shingle roof after preparing the roof.

03/30/2013

Deborah M.

I called about a flashing leak. They calle dback quickly, explained the solution in a very professional manner

Description of Work
I called for a flashing repair and they responded very quickly. They were professional and courteous. If I had need for a new roof I would call them

12/17/2012

Jean G.

Good experience. Best price of four estimates. Roof looks great. Communication was very good.

Description of Work
Replaced storm damaged roof.

11/30/2012

Jane A.

The experienced crew worked well together with each man knowing exactly what he was supposed to do.

Description of Work
Estimated the job, prepared the roof, and installed metal roof over existing shingle roof.

09/03/2012

Scott B.

Ron Joyner responded immediately to our emailed request for an estimate and was at our house that afternoon. He spent about 30 minutes on our roof measuring and diagramming the layout before explaining the materials and installation procedure his company provided. We had researched Energy Star paints and metal roofing on the internet previously, and Ron's very comprehensive and well-documented presentation matched what we had previously learned. He buys his steel from a Birmingham, AL company that guarantees the coating for 40 years, and Ron's company guarantees the installation for a lifetime. Although we did not get any other estimates, the price was within the range we expected. Ron worked with us to schedule a convenient installation date, and his crew arrived on schedule. Leland, the foreman, was a pleasure to work with. He immediately made friends with our two yellow labs, as did his crew. As a mark of respect for him, our labs didn't bark at all through the entire installation, which we consider to be a minor miracle. The crew was very friendly and professional and cooperated like a well-oiled machine. Although invited, they never came in our house and left the exterior as clean as they had found it, protecting our surrounding trees and shrubs which come right up to the house. They were finished and cleaned up in less than a day--about 6 hours--and we are completely satisfied with the workmanship and appearance of our new roof. From a wide selection of colors, we chose white to reflect heat, and can hardly wait to start saving money on our cooling bills. I was up near the roof vent on a 90+ degree afternoon recently, and the air escaping from the attic was ambient temperature, unlike the hot air dryer it had been under the old shingles. I would recommend Weatherproof Lifetime Roofing, Ron Joyner and his crew to anyone looking to buy their last roof.

Description of Work
Installed weatherproof metal roofing system (Energy Star painted galvalume steel); installed ridge vent system; installed titanium moisture barrier underlayment; installed residential rake trim; installed new boots on vent pipes; flashed and sealed all pipes and chimney; removed all work debris.

08/08/2012

Gayle B.

I emailed the company on a weekend and the owner was at my house on the following Monday to provide a quote. We signed the paperwork, and a week later on Tuesday the crew showed up to begin the installation. On Friday it was complete. The company owner spent several hours with us talking about the roof, the materials, the process and answering any questions that we had. The crew manager then came to get exact measurements and look over the house. I was impressed with the installation team. They were obviously very experienced in installing metal roofs. My house is pretty tall and the roof is steep, but they had no problems at all. It was also one of the hottest weeks we have had but I never heard any complaints. They were professional, courteous and friendly. Also, the cleanup was excellent. There was no damage at all to the lawn or shrubbery. Overall I am very pleased. Not to mention the new roof earns me a discount on my homeowners insurance!

Description of Work
Installed new metal roof on my residence.

07/04/2012

Janice V.

Excellent service & very courteous. Cleaned-up very well after job completion. They even changed some light bulbs that we could not reach with a standard ladder!!!

Description of Work
Completed roofing our house with a metal roof

06/28/2012

Nancy F.

The work was totally discussed and all work was preformed exactly as was discussed. The crew was wonderful to us and totally polite. All questions were instanly answered (correctly). The last item after the completed roof was checked was the removable or all scap metal includind mails and screws. No metal was found after job was completed. We have recommended WeatherProof on many ocassion since completion.

Description of Work
One year later and my wife and I still remark how beautiful our home looks and how well the roof works for us and the weather in this area. The roof was finished in standing seam metal roofing (Bronze Finish). All support to this roof was subbed and wraped with weather proofing and the withthe stamding seam metal roofing.

05/08/2012

Glenda K.

They were very reliable, and did good work. The overall experience was excellent. The price and quality were excellent. They were punctual, responsive, and punctual. I would use this provider again.

Description of Work
They roofed an arbor and a sunroom, including removing the old roofing.

12/08/2011

shane A.

It went well, the guys on the crew were friendly and professional. I observed them the whole time. They was able to the job on the weekend. They made the job look easy.

Description of Work
Had moisture barrier installed over shingled roof, had metal roofing installed. Roof looks great and the guys were very professional. I stayed out with the them and sometimes on the roof observing the work, I was please with what they were doing. I would recommend them to anyone.