Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Brundidge, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Brundidge
- WIREGRASS FLOOR COVERINGSThey did an outstanding job. I would recommend them to others. They were on time and started on schedule. They stayed and did the work. They didn't break a lot. They are very professional. I checked them out and their rates are very reasonable.
- Triad Restoration Inc.Ken is always friendly; he stays in communication very well. The work was done when it was promised and it was done very well. I don’t know how much the price for that is but it took four men. They were the first company I called.
Masonry Contractors in Brundidge
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Modern Management takes the worries out of any task with our highly skilled team. We manage property's big and small ,we also cater to the individual needing repairs we offer a wide range of services with a competitive rate and a service that always aims higher than customer expectations read less
- Business Description:We give free estimates
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:The first quote that Stop Leak Waterproofing LLC gave us had some options on it so we went back and they detected some other issues like the gutter issues so we got a gutter company out and then we went back and we didn't think we needed some of the work and they didn't think we needed some of the work quoted and so we just got back from them this back. Their quote is probably more than a middle for the work they will be doing. They were professional, they explained the work and they took time looking at the work that needed to be done. We have been pleased with them up to this point. They are going to do the work for us read lessCindy W.
- Business Description:2 Employees
- Business Description:Any kind of brick work ,stone work or block work. Twenty five years of experience. Specializing in brick skirting for mobile homes. Also can do fireplaces , pavers, footers, any kind of masonry work.
- Business Description:Dexter Gilley Construction based in Enterprise Alabama is a general contractor and home builder offering kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room additions, new construction, & so much more...
- Business Description:5 employees,sub contracting for contractors,cash or checks.
- Business Description:Faux Finishes for the Home, Office & Air BnB spaces. Most popular are "Sky Ceilings", Faux Marble & Venetian Plaster. Save thousands on Kitchen counter-tops & cabinets. Fix an ugly shower floor without the cost (& headache) of having to replace it, with our Hand-Painted Shower Basins/Bathtubs. We use a copyrighted technique of tinting liquid rubber to provide a lifetime of protection from mold or mildew. It also makes it slip-proof! Design a personalized Mural for your children's room. Repair.. read less
- Business Description:Masonry Restoration includes Tuck pointing, Spot pointing, and cleaning. Flooring includes Commercial VCT, Hardwood, Carpet, Carpet Restretch, Vinyl Repair, Ceramic Tile installation and cleaning .Epoxy System Certifie read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- New Brockton
- Fort Rucker
- Union Springs
- Level Plains
- Highland Home
masonry contractors in Brundidge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1contractors8082 Veterans Pkwy
- Greg Cobb Masonry288 Barton Street
- Greg Cobb Masonry
- little gator custom masonry502 south iroquios ave
- little gator custom masonry
- Veterans Cleaning Solutions, LLC801 Geneva Hwy
- Veterans Cleaning Solutions, LLC