Teaven and Sons Excavation

With Angi since May 2012

L.A. Septics

L.A. Septics focuses on septic tank pumping, replacement and repair. We also specialize in replacing field lines and installing french drains. In business since 1997, we pride ourselves on high quality work and customer satisfaction. We are proud to have earned several blue ribbons from the "Parade of Homes" for our accomplishments.

Don Thomas Construction Inc

I built my first house when I was just 18 years old. Since then, my passion for building and remodeling is the single most competitive advantage I have. Passion and dedication for excellence is what makes Don Thomas Construction stand out. I have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in residential construction. Your home is your castle, your safe haven, your place to rest, relax and refresh. It not only provides you with shelter and security, but is also a representation of who you are. That is why it is important to hire the best man for the job.

Greenbrier Septic Tank Pumping

Greenbrier Septic Tank is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving Limestone and Madison Counties for more than 40 years. We are state licensed and insured.

08/03/2018

Bob Teaven and his team were fantastic. They knew exactly what needed to be done and how to accomplish it in the most efficient way. It was amazing to watch. We got the tank pumped and new lids put on, a new tank added with a pump system, completely new field line system. The price paid was the estimated price, and was more than fair considering the surprises our 35 year old system sprung on them....

Description of Work
New septic system

12/11/2017

Bob did great work. My only problem was he was not always easy to reach by phone. He was professional in the work he did and stands behind the work.

Description of Work
I needed my manufactured home to be connected to county water and I needed a septic tank. He dug the 1200' line from my home to the end of the drive. He put in the septic tank.

10/29/2014

The work was very excellently done and the results are spectacular. I was happy with the price and quality all around. Mr. Teaven is the only skilled heavy equipment operator and for that reason, his work load is always backed up. So, if you use him, be prepared to wait for his services. They are worth the wait though if you have the time. We plan to use him for a complete septic replacement and a...

Description of Work
Excavated a large drainage ditch, installed culvert under driveway, excavated berms and shallow ditches to direct drainage of rain runoff from property. Installed french drain around perimeter of front of house, connected gutters to french drain, buried drain under driveway and emptied into ditch. Dug out driveway bed and laid down crushed rocks, filled large ditch with large rocks. Removed 2 good sized trees (including roots), graded all disturbed ground. Graded ground where trees were removed by another company in yard.

05/11/2012

We had problems with our septic tank and had Bob Teaven come out and pump it. It appears that we also have some issues with the field lines and will need to have them replaced in the future. Bob is very knowledgable and explained what the system was doing. He gave us several options and prices to think about. He is the "got to" guy for this type of work.

Description of Work
Pump septic tank