Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Athens, AL
There are 18 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Athens
- Allstate ConcreteI did not know about bases and thought it was one thing,they showed me how to work with my lawn without tearing it up and how it would drain. They were patient and understanding
- BBK ConcreteVery professional and knowledgeable company arrived on time and work turned out beautiful!! Would definitely use for future work and definitely recommend!!
- BBK ConcreteThe Work I Had Done Met Expectations, And The Work Speaks For Itself. I Recommend Using BBK For Your All Of Your Construction Needs!
- RdwconcreteBrian responded quickly, reasonable price, completed the job in 4 days from first contact. Very professional and great communication. Need concrete work call Brian at RDW concrete.
- Southern Concrete FinishGreat service and they were able to coordinate with another contractor to pull everything together for me seamlessly. I highly recommend them -
- RdwconcreteBrian and his crew were great! Not only did he communicate with us to make sure everyone stayed in the loop, the crew showed up when they said they'd be there, and did a fantastic job! Hands down one of the easiest and best contractors I've worked with for home projects. Recommend without hesitation
- RdwconcreteRDW Concrete is very dependable and reliable! They are very professional and explained every aspect of my project in detail. Any concrete projects I have RDW Concrete will be the only company I use.
- Butler ServicesShowed up on time Performed quickly, great work Ethics, followed up a week after the project was complete to make sure i was complete satisfied
- WA ConstructionThey were on time and finished when they said they would. Work was good quality and the price was less then other estimates I would recommend WA Construction to anyone.
- MAS ConcretePerfect. MAS is very, very good about keeping the customer informed of schedule changes. They always showed up when they said they would, they called ahead to let us know about changes. Very knowledgeable and very reliable.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Athens
- Business Description:We have the experience and expertise needed to get your project done right, and to your satisfaction! Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!
- Business Description:.With over 14 years as a professional concrete service provider, we are here to address all you concrete needs you may have.
- Business Description:Please give me a call for all your concrete needs we do stamped concrete, fix crack concrete, driveways, sidewalks, slabs, pool decks, car ports, you name it we do it, call me for a free estimate. Thank You
- Business Description:A & W Asphalt Maintenance can handle all your asphalt needs. We're locally owned and operated and pride ourselves in quality work. 25 years experience. Call us or click for an estimate today! We give discounts for churches and senior citizens. No job to big or smallRecent Review:Job WELL DONE !! Christian Honest man… Started and didn’t stop till job was finished. Made complete sure I was satisfied…even finished part of my siding in the rain !!!! Will DEFINITELY be my go to for all my driveway and siding needs !!!! Thank you Mr Green for your hard work & dedication !!!!April H.
- Business Description:We are a local owned concrete company. We provide any and all services extending from house slabs to patios. We specialize in decorative concrete, concrete counter tops, stamping and staining. We are certified in overlay systems and Epoxy flooringRecent Review:Very well did all work as promised and back filled then came back and power washed driveways very professional couldn’t have had a more stress free experience would recommend Pro crete LLC fully they will be the first one to call in the futurMark P.
- Business Description:RDW is a residential and commercial concrete specialist company with 25+ years of experience. RDW concrete is a state licensed and insured general contractor. We provide excellent services with all concrete needs such as house slabs, sidewalks, driveways, garages and patios new construction and remodelingRecent Review:Brian and his crew were great! Not only did he communicate with us to make sure everyone stayed in the loop, the crew showed up when they said they'd be there, and did a fantastic job! Hands down one of the easiest and best contractors I've worked with for home projects. Recommend without hesitationAndrew D.
- Business Description:At Don Kennedy and Sons our mission is to provide safe, effective, and professional residential and commercial property moving solutions, together with the services that are needed to keep the base of the building safe, dry, and secure. Whether this means installing special systems to keep moisture out, or adding pier supports to ensure structural integrity of a building or home - we can help. Our services include: -house moving -foundation settlement repair -waterproofing systems -crawl ..Recent Review:Tony was referred to me by my real estate agent and he was absolutely fantastic. Tony came right on time when he said he would be there and his communications were prompt and professional. It was a pleasure to work with Tony during the proposal phase and the work itself. He is technically knowledgeable and dependable. I highly recommend him! He is the reason I contracted with Don Kennedy & Sons. <p>The foundation support piers did exactly what they were supposed to do. The stair step cracks in the brick closed right up as we had hoped. There was a little more impact to the yard and soil than I had expected, but not a major issue.</p> <p>The Stable Lift Piers and 2x8 girders also did their job. They are not as elaborate of a solution as the adjustable “Smart Jacks” on top of poured concrete pads from AFS, but they do work and they are a little less expensive. I recommend that consumers understand what they are purchasing on major repairs like this and get someone to help if they don’t. I did an internship with a home inspector, and I have structural improvements at my main residence, so I was able to spot some minor issues which Tony readily and proactively agreed to correct once I explained them on the phone. The laborers came right over, understood my concerns, and fixed them right away. Some additional materials were added at no expense/no questions. I think if Tony had been available to inspect before I did he would have corrected these on his own. My own inspection was prematurely hurried by the office manager – see below.</p> <p>Administratively this business has some improvements to make. At 2:00 on Friday I was called by the administrative assistant that my work was complete and asking for immediate payment. I kindly asked for a chance to see the work first over the weekend and that I would pay on my way to work first thing Monday morning. I was told that they would have to ask the office mgr. This made sense and I agreed. Surprisingly, Jordan called me back promptly explaining that this was not acceptable per her manager and that I needed to leave my own job and arrange for payment with Jordan ASAP. I immediately left a voice mail for Tony. Thankfully he straightened it all out. I was never given an apology by the office manager. So, I ran over first thing Saturday morning and observed the minor corrections needed to be made. The office mgr’s insistence on paying right after they were done seemed underhanded (and downright strange too), but Tony made it all right. The office manager needs to get better at being reasonable conducting business, treating people respectfully, and resolving business issues firsthand. The administrative assistant Jordan worked very hard to provide great, positive customer service. I remained with the laborers on Saturday to make sure everything was fixed to spec, and it was. The laborers worked hard and were very friendly.</p> <p>I’d recommend to Don Kennedy and to their customers that a 7-10 business day payment period be part of the contract to allow the customer time to inspect themselves, Tony to inspect, and/or get a buddy to inspect after completion of the work. This will also take a lot of stress off the front office and the customer. I’ve contracted lots of work over the years and I’ve never been pressed for payment so urgently – despite a 50% down payment.</p> <p>In summary I do recommend Don Kennedy & Sons for structural repairs, especially if you go through Tony.</p> <br> <br> <brBill M.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:As a Proprietor of a Residential Foundation Repair Company, I have employed Mr. Mike Maas, Parrot Structural Services, as a sub-contractor, many times over a period of approximately fifteen (15) years with never a complaint from me or my my customers (home owners). Parrot Structural Services has proven again & again over the years to be a professional installer of Helical Anchors and Basement Wall Tie-backs. The type of repairs performed by Parrot Structural Services is highly technical and has been proven on all jobs to be performed in a professional manner by all it's trained personnel. Extended warranties are provided to my customers and I have total trust in the quality of repairs performed by Parrot Structural and will continue to use Parrot Structural as a sole sub-contractor for their type of services. Garland Caudlgarland c.
- Business Description:Veteran Owned and Operated with 30+ experience in Residential Construction. JP Construction strives to making each project personal and the most important project to date. JP Construction has a vast knowledge in Concrete, Additions, Landscaping, and Dirt Work. If given the opportunity, we would love to make your Construction needs as smoothly and stress-free as possible
- Business Description:Licensed home builder specializing in roofing repairs and complete roof installationsRecent Review:This company responded promptly for request for estimate. Came out and did the job when scheduled and to my complete satisfaction. They did the job in a timely manner and cleaned the job sit when done. I would highly recommend themjanice d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Athens
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 4g landscapes114 willow bluff dr.
- 4g landscapes
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- Affordable Home Repair534 river loop rd
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- All American Sprinklers, Landscaping & Curbing3561 County Road 214
- All Star Asphalt 27603 Shannon Rd
- Allied CrawlSpace Solutions815 Old Trinity Rd
- Anointed Concrete203 Moore St
- Apex Scaping Services
- Athens Handyman Service LLC16868 Lucas Ferry Rd
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC
- BBK Concrete2201 2nd St SW
- BCG Construction
- BedRock Siteworks LLC7565 Highway 41A
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
- Best Stamped Concrete Inc704 Indian Ridge Dr SE
- Better Built Homes of Alabama Inc.5116 Colemont Lane
- BJ Stewart Concrete2701 Scenicview Dr.
- Borders & Beyond1300 Hurricane Rd
New Market, Alabama
- BP Services & BP Turf1602 Brownsferry St
- Brad Rogers Paint Contractors225 Sawmill Rd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brindlee Mt. Parkway Pools214 N. Brindlee Mt. Parkway
- Brock Custom Stone Masonry LLCPobox 21065
- Butler Services17753 Wells Rd
- By Faith Masonry & Home Repair869 Rolan Gooch Rd
- BBK Concrete
- C&W Family Company LLC3303 Bob Wallace Ave A12
- C4 Concrete & Repair214 Clay Ave
- Cantrell Contracting LLC76 Lewis Dr
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Case Construction Company LLC2234 California Street
- Castle Concrete7904 AL-53
- CGS Construction LLC24910 Pepper Rd
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christopher Home Maintenance Svc133 Baker street
New Hope, Alabama
- Clearwater Pools & Construction197 Phillips Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- CM Lawncare
- Cobalt Roofing & Construction9582 Madison Blvd. Ste 15
- Complete Concrete Pumping Service914 Mobbs School Rd
- Coy's Enterprise7288 County Road 87
- Crawford Construction205 Joe Cross Rd
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- C&W Family Company LLC
- Decorative Concrete Designs6512 Rose Farm Rd
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Decorative Concrete, Inc.8220 Stephanie Dr sw
- Dennis Green's Paving42 COUNTY ROAD 466
- dirt2Done - Design and Construction205 Golden Rod Ln
- Don Kennedy & Sons Structural Solutions7201 Stringfield Rd NW
- Dortch Construction Inc207 Cedar Creek Cir.
New Market, Alabama
- DOWN TO EARTH CONSTRUCTION538 OLD WINCHESTER RD
New Market, Alabama
- Doyle & Sons Construction109 Derrick Drive
- Durable Designs30030 Hwy 72 W
- Durham Design Build3322 Memorial Pkwy SW Ste 215
- Decorative Concrete Designs
- Imperial Concrete1014 Skyview St SW
- Imperial Concrete
- Lanny Kimbrell Barns & Fences541 CR-581
- Lanny Kimbrell Barns & Fences
- Maddux Built Homes LLC.7002 Eagle Park Cir SE
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Martin concrete LLC22332 Quarry Rd
- McLin Builders
- Michael's Home Repairs16564 McCulley Mill Rd
- MJM Concrete2107 Boardman St SW
- MOTLEY CREW256 Craze Rd.
- Maddux Built Homes LLC.
- North Alabama Contracting871 2nd St NE
- North Alabama Contracting
- PACIFIC CONSTRUCTION1628B BLOUNT AVE
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- persle tile and renovations18 korgan ave
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- Pools Plus6481 highway 431
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Precision Enterprise2918 Meridian Street
- PREMIER STRUCTURES INC2311 HINE ST S
- Primeland Construction Company207 Franklin Ave N
- Pro Crete LLC2902 Willow View Trail SE
- PACIFIC CONSTRUCTION
- Setom Construction, LLC1499 Winchester Rd. NE
- Setom Construction, LLC